over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will Phil tie Arnold’s Olympia record

Durro

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
History in the making. I’m surprised this hasn’t been talked about or discussed that much. Will Phil tie Arnold’s Olympia record with seven wins. I think he will.
There is more hype around Big Ramy if he will come in shape this year. No talk about Dexter Jackson, he placed third last year and I hope he comes in and does it again this year at 46 years old that is amazing. Let’s not forget about Cedric he won the Arnold Classic he stays out of the radar, has he improved.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Yes and he will break Ronnie's

We do have an Olympia predictions thread and yes, Phil will win this year.

This has already been discussed extensively.

I think HEATH will win another this year and will probably win until he decides to stop competing.

He said in an interview he's going for 10, then calling it quits. So 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do have an Olympia predictions thread and yes, Phil will win this year.

This has already been discussed extensively.

Thx I checked it out.

Sent from The Iron Pile

If Ramy doesn’t improve this time the hype will die down for me. Now William Bonac I’m hyped for he’s a wild man!

Sent from The Iron Pile

I also forgot about Roelly Winklaar he better bring it.

Sent from The Iron Pile

If Ramy doesn’t improve this time the hype will die down for me. Now William Bonac I’m hyped for he’s a wild man!

Both Bonac and Dexter are smaller versions of Phil Heath. Even if they match Phil's symmetry and fullness, they can't beat him because of size difference.

Ramy is a giant, but not as pleasing to look as Phil. He needs to improve his back big time to become Mr.O. Traps too... Oh, and condition.

Both Bonac and Dexter are smaller versions of Phil Heath. Even if they match Phil's symmetry and fullness, they can't beat him because of size difference.

Ramy is a giant, but not as pleasing to look as Phil. He needs to improve his back big time to become Mr.O. Traps too... Oh, and condition.

Yes I agree one hundred on all that.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I wish I had the interest in the O I had years ago. It gets less and less every year unfortunately. I don't even look up the results beyond what I read on the threads afterward.

Yes and he will break Ronnie's

Everybody forgets Lee Haney! Lee broke Arnold's record and Ronnie tied Lee Haney's Record.

To me it's pretty obvious he will win this year. He would need to come in the worst shape of his life not to win. Although I do think as each year passes it will get harder for him. He may get 8 or even 9 but I think the likes of Ramy will keep on improving. It's a shame Dallas won't be in the mix anymore as he had a lot of potential :( Most of the other top guys are older than Phil so if they haven't beaten him (apart from Dex) over the last 7 years I don't see how they will in the next few.

He will probably will. But i don't think he's beat ronnie.

History in the making. I’m surprised this hasn’t been talked about or discussed that much. Will Phil tie Arnold’s Olympia record with seven wins. I think he will.
There is more hype around Big Ramy if he will come in shape this year. No talk about Dexter Jackson, he placed third last year and I hope he comes in and does it again this year at 46 years old that is amazing. Let’s not forget about Cedric he won the Arnold Classic he stays out of the radar, has he improved.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Dexter is actually 47 and will be 48 in November. He's my age...I feel like such a broken down turd! LOL!!

I'm torn. I feel Phil is so boring each and every year. Although the fact he is hard to beat seems to make the competition get better and makes for a good show.

Can Phil win 10? I don't know about that. He seems more reserved then Ronnie and likely won't have the injuries that Ronnie developed. Phil seems smarter in that respect.

It would be great if Phil took a year off or got beaten and did a come back thing. One of the reasons I feel Phil is boring is the fact his physique is the same each year. Ronnie would come in as different versions. Its hard to tell the difference from year to year with Phil, although a great/the current best physique yet the same version over and over. Kind of reminds me of Shawn Ray coming in with the same package every year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131