YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will running HGH cause natural production shutdown?

hulkhenry89

Registered
Ive heard mixed opinions on this and would like to get to the truth. Can continuous use of. GH cause indefinite shutdown like someone would experience on continuous use of testosterone. I've heard of guys staying on GH for years and coming off and feeling fine but having no bloodwork to back it up. Also if this is a real concern do guys out there cycle it? And if so how long?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Ive heard mixed opinions on this and would like to get to the truth. Can continuous use of. GH cause indefinite shutdown like someone would experience on continuous use of testosterone. I've heard of guys staying on GH for years and coming off and feeling fine but having no bloodwork to back it up. Also if this is a real concern do guys out there cycle it? And if so how long?

I have never known anyone who experienced this. There aren't any studies on it that I know of, since those legitimately prescribed GH usually stay on GH indefinitely - b/c their GH can't produce any endogenous GH, or they have HIV, etc.

Yes any hormone you put into your body is going to down regulate your natural production. When it comes to gh age is going to be the biggest factor. You will never completely shut down your pituitary of gh it all genetics of how much you will produce after. I,never understood why coaches say don’t take it at nigh that you will produce your own?( sure that’s true but at such a minimal amount I think it defeats the purpose of you body natural rhythm, remember we grow the most in our sleep). The reason people say they don’t notice is because there is truly no physical/mental side effect of low gh that of you see online. Don’t get me wrong low gh has effects just not as pronounced like. Testosterone.

As a cautionary measure I run hgh for 4 months on with a 1 month break where I substitute it with peptides. I have no idea whether this is really serving any purpose but I do it just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a cautionary measure I run hgh for 4 months on with a 1 month break where I substitute it with peptides. I have no idea whether this is really serving any purpose but I do it just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it definitely serves a good purpose as certain peptides can help restore natural HGH levels. I’m not sure if there is a negative feedback with HGH but I would assume natural recovery would be easier kind of like the thyroid where the Hpta there’s a different story as it’s much more sensitive to recovering.

No. I ran 5-8iu of gh for a period of 3 years and my natural IGF is 316 five years later.

No. I ran 5-8iu of gh for a period of 3 years and my natural IGF is 316 five years later.

NH you're a fucken honeypot of experience bro, thank you for that!

[lang=ro]I remember reading somewhere that suppression does occure but recovery happens within hours.[/lang]

I’m not sure if there is a negative feedback with HGH but I would assume natural recovery would be easier kind of like the thyroid where the Hpta there’s a different story as it’s much more sensitive to recovering.

Everything has a negative feedback loop (only a couple positive feedback loops). The major difference between the different hormones being regulated is the active life of compound in blood. The life span of active GH in the blood is relatively short so even if a dose of exogenous GH shut down natural production, it should not shut you down overall since there are many natural pulses all day long. Compare this to exogenous test which keeps your levels elevated for a week, basically non stop and the shut down is dramatic.

exogenous hgh will restrain the production of your own hgh. when there are too much exogenous in you body.The hypothalamus thinks it no longer needs to produce growth hormone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear