advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will see results with this diet and cycle!

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am about 178 lbs and 15% body fat. Although every single pound of it is stored in my tire and love handles. I am sick of it . i have been big but never been ripped or lean in my life and its disgusting me. I am trying this

250 mg test 250 mg eq

and 6 meals of 8 oz protein plus 26-30 grams carb.

Morning cardio on empty stomach and working out later in day and maybe night cardio if time permits.

Will i see results that i am looking for. I am not aspiring to be a bodybuilder but i want to look nice with my shirt off too. Right now i only look good with my shirt on.

you could get yourself into the 10-12% range without any AAS. If you are set on doing something I wouldnt go any higher on the test than 250/ week until you reach the 10-12% mark. I wouldnt bother with the eq at that dose ever. Once you get to the 10-12% range you could up the test to 350 per week with masteron at the same dose.

Why dont you post up your complete diet with all of your macros?

meal 1 whey 40g plus slice of wheat bread
meal 2 40 g lean fatfree shredded turkey plus slice of wheat bread (some ketchup and i coat the pan with oily fingers before cooking)
meal 3 same as 2
meal 4 same as 3
meals 5 same as 1 plus some cranberries
meal 6 same as 2

meal 2 40 g lean fatfree shredded turkey plus slice of wheat bread (some ketchup and i coat the pan with oily fingers before cooking)
meal 3 same as 2
meal 4 same as 3
meal 6 same as 2

I dont mean to be a jerk here,

You need some assitance. Please continue to read and educate yourself on the correct foods pal.

i understand the likes of oatmeal and potato used for carbs and chicken breast for protein
but shredded turkey has the exact same nutritional value as chicken breast.

Ans oatmeal and potato might be slightly better but whole wheat bread i thought would be close enough in its gi rating.

meal 3 same as 2
meal 4 same as 3
meal 6 same as 2

Your diet is awful. How old are you? You should look at hiring a trainer imo as you need alot of help.

When you have gear and a workout routine, but no solid nutrition, it is like have blueprints from an architect and a bunch of power tools, but no bricks to build the building with.

With your join date and amount of posts one would think that you should have acquired more knowledge than this by this point. You should really start over and read every post you can about nutrition.

well can someone correct it or post a completely different diet!! Instead of saying the same thing over and over that its awful

well can someone correct it or post a completely different diet!! Instead of saying the same thing over and over that its awful

You are looking for a hand out. There is a lot of research that goes into this. If you don't want to be bothered, there are people who will give you a full diet plan and/or workout routine. They are called trainers or nutritionist, and they charge.

You are looking for a hand out. There is a lot of research that goes into this. If you don't want to be bothered, there are people who will give you a full diet plan and/or workout routine. They are called trainers or nutritionist, and they charge.

I see waht you are saying, BUT i am not asking for phils diet or alexs diet or what have you!.
It is a bodybuilding and training website and I was wondering if a diet worked for someone else with a similar body type (fat in stomach areA) and if so if they would be willing to post it.
Believe it or not the above diet is from sagikalevs website, with some changes to meet my lifestlye. I would think he knows a little bit about nutrition.

Grenada-No one is trying to give you a hard time-but...your diet is horrible. Try searching on the site for some nutrition info before diving into your plan. Trust me if you dont research this yourself-you will still wont want to take off your shirt this time next year. If your not sure altogether-hire one of the trainers here-im sure youll be happy with the results.

Here's a tip:

Think - Natural.

Think - EFA's.

That should lead you down the right path.

I see waht you are saying, BUT i am not asking for phils diet or alexs diet or what have you!.
It is a bodybuilding and training website and I was wondering if a diet worked for someone else with a similar body type (fat in stomach areA) and if so if they would be willing to post it.
Believe it or not the above diet is from sagikalevs website, with some changes to meet my lifestlye. I would think he knows a little bit about nutrition.

I was curious so I went on his website. That diet is nothing like his haha... you changed most of it by the looks of it haha

His diet look quite good. He has A and B days. 24 and 36 egg whites. I would much rather have whole eggs but still where are your eggs? Where are your veggies, greens, steak, potatoes, salad?By the way he included all of them.

You can't be posting saying you used his diet in your defence (and how he knows nutrition) when you never used it. Always be truthful especially when mentioning others ;)

Hey Bro

Go to the the articles section and check out the Mountaindog diet. Bingo!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws