over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will the obesity trend end?

Was in the shop today getting my fade done and Ol boy was up in there. So I asked what is it abt them big girls that he loves so damn much.

He’s like bro there ain’t nothing like it. You get on top of her and her fat just sucks you in, like being on a water bed. The whole shop was falling out laughing. That cat is a trip! F’n hard core there homie! Dammit!

Cage
D28028D0-3C14-4FE8-9CD3-678838CCEBBB.gif

I ran a course of it for a few weeks just to try it. It absolutely kills your appetite. I could eat my full breakfast but the rest of the day was rough getting in the food. My wife ran it for 3 months and lost 30lbs. A friend of mine lost 10 his first month. It's the new go to for weight loss. A new drug similar is supposed to be approved soon and it's supposed to be even better.
Damn I actually find that depressing. If it works I guess everyone will be on it but a shame they couldn't find something to cure fatness that didn't make us not want to eat. Eating to me isn't even about hunger I just love the experience of eating and tasting food. I guess I'll be walking around at 9 percent and everyone else will be 6-7 depending on how much they take lol

I didn't like it. Sometimes you would be hungry but couldn't eat much. It gave me a gag factor when eating. Id take a few bites and be disgusted.
I can control what I eat but for people that don't know dick about nutrition it should definitely help them out.
My wife had a meal plan and followed it to a Tee so I'm sure that helped out the most.
Of course it's going to work for obese people because it's going to cut their food intake by half or more. Supposedly it works good for insulin control too.

Lol I live in a poor place right now. Come to the east side of pittsburgh sometime and I'll take you shopping so you can see for yourself. You really think their are cheaper meals then beans and rice? I can name cheap options all day. Plenty of studies that contradict each other on all subjects.
for sure rice and beans are cheap.
are you saying that the majority of poor people there are thin?
i be more willing to bet there is an over abundance of jiggly women in tight pants then skinny bitches.

for sure rice and beans are cheap.
are you saying that the majority of poor people there are thin?
i be more willing to bet there is an over abundance of jiggly women in tight pants then skinny bitches.

Yeah that's the silver lining. Lol. I like them thick broads. Ha A big girl keep you warm at night and you can save on the heating bill.

No, being obese has to be a billion dollar industry.

I'll go one step further than you. We can put a Rover on Mars, make a vaccine that used to take years but can't make a safe version of DNP? Too much money to be made treating a disease instead of curing one.

Just watch The Food Network for a week (which I enjoy). Then go watch a Network fitness show. Wait, can't find one?
BAM - 15

Hard question. I believe the first part is knowledge and prevention because once someone has already gotten to that state, it's very hard to get back to full health. Many have done it and hats off to those people, because that hole is difficult to climb out of. However, as others' have mentioned, out country is fueled by it. I will say, junk food and heavily processed/calorically/toxic fat foods are not much more expensive than veg, rice, oats, etc. Protein , yes. People also need to learn how to cook and such. It can be as simple as just being lazy about your life choices. Walking long distances and cutting out the sugared soda could be a simple way to start

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear