over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will this diet work?

wnt2blean

Newbies
I want to know if this diet will help me get below 9% bf while still maintaining muscle. I will also be running some gear soon. Can I use this same diet on gear? Ive read alot about low to no carbs diets (except pwo) what do you guys think? Do I need a little more fat?
32yold
6'0
218lbs
17%bf
7:30am 1st thing in morning 45 to 60min tredmill 3.5 mph at highest incline w/3tablespoons of LBAs
9:00am Meal1 4egg whites, 2 scoops of Iso 100 protein, 2 tablespoons of flax oil
10:00am 1 tablespoon of LBAs
11:00am Meal2 8 oz Chicken breast, green beans
12:00pm 1 tablespoon of LBAs
1:00pm Meal3 8 oz Chicken breast, green beans, 2 tablespoons of flax
2:00pm 1 tablespoon of LBAs
3:00pm Meal4 Lean Beef and broccoli
4:00pm 1 tablespoon of LBAs
5:00pm Meal 5can tunaand 2scoops Iso 100 protein, 2 tablespoons of flax
6:00 preworkout WTF Pumped, Plasmavol, 1 scoop waxymaise
6:30 to 8:00 weights During weigthtraining drink 2 tablespoons LBAs 1/2 scoop waxymaise
postworkout tablespoon LBAs 1 scoop waxymaise and 10grams glutamine
8:00 pm Meal 6 Lean beef broccoli, 2 tablespoons of flax
10:00pm casein shake
Calories 3100 Protein 410 Fat 135 Carbs 116

This diet looks ok for now. I prefer to run around 6000-7000 calories, but I'm trying to put on size. I would recommend getting proteins from whole foods rather than so many shakes. Solid food is always better. You should probably up your calorie intake when you begin your cycle as well.

the answer is NO. your BMR is 2,378. your eating to much you will just gain weight. your gaining, about .75lb every2 days. but if you up your cardio you burn more calories. I personally would decrease the protein to about 220, decrease fat to about 100 and increase carbs to idk 300. but thats just me looking at waht u have and what you have said. I didnt do the work out. Its just my opinion . and we also dont know what u do for workouts. what your going to use for gear. how accurate is your bodyfat?

I do cardio mon through fri
I weight train mon tues thurs fri heavy at about 8 reps for 1.5 hrs
my bf% is correct had it check at Merideth College Performance Lab in Raleigh
Id like to trim down some before my cycle maybe to 10% bf. Ive read some today about Ketone diets. People say they drop fat quick and dont lose muscle. Low carb all day except for carbs during weight training and in pwo shake. I dont really know which way to go diet wise. I just think I should trim down before my next cycle.
Next cycle
sust for 10 weeks
test prop for 4 weeks
win for 4 weeks
pct

I do cardio mon through friI weight train mon tues thurs fri heavy at about 8 reps for 1.5 hrsmy bf% is correct had it check at Merideth College Performance Lab in RaleighId like to trim down some before my cycle maybe to 10% bf. Ive read some today about Ketone diets. People say they drop fat quick and dont lose muscle. Low carb all day except for carbs during weight training and in pwo shake. I dont really know which way to go diet wise. I just think I should trim down before my next cycle.Next cyclesust for 10 weekstest prop for 4 weekswin for 4 weekspct
Ive been doin the ketos diet for 8 days now. Im still hitting the cardio 5-6 days per week at 45-60 min ,and the weights. I was very slugish the first 2-3 days, but now I feel great. I havent lost any strength but Im very tired at end of workout. Ive lost 11 lbs in 8 days not bad! :) 224lbs to 213lbsCalories 2870Protiensyntherol 198Fatsyntherolsyntherolsyntherolsyntherolsyntherolsyntherol 207Carbssyntherolsyntherolsyntherolsyntherol 3How long should I stay on ketos diet?syntherol I need to lose 15 more lbs. I know everyone is different but how long do you think it will take to drop the additional 15 lbs. Any info will be great thanks

I do cardio mon through friI weight train mon tues thurs fri heavy at about 8 reps for 1.5 hrsmy bf% is correct had it check at Merideth College Performance Lab in RaleighId like to trim down some before my cycle maybe to 10% bf. Ive read some today about Ketone diets. People say they drop fat quick and dont lose muscle. Low carb all day except for carbs during weight training and in pwo shake. I dont really know which way to go diet wise. I just think I should trim down before my next cycle.Next cyclesust for 10 weekstest prop for 4 weekswin for 4 weekspct
Ive been doin the ketos diet for 8 days now. Im still hitting the cardio 5-6 days per week at 45-60 min ,and the weights. I was very slugish the first 2-3 days, but now I feel great. I havent lost any strength but Im very tired at end of workout. Ive lost 11 lbs in 8 days not bad! :) 224lbs to 213lbs Calories 2870 Protiensyntherol 198 Fatsyntherolsyntherolsyntherolsyntherolsyntherolsyntherol 207Carbssyntherolsyntherolsyntherolsyntherol 3 How long should I stay on ketos diet?syntherol I need to lose 15 more lbs. I know everyone is different but how long do you think it will take to drop the additional 15 lbs. Any info will be great thanks

sorry about "syntherol" being added all over my post. I did not do it I tryed to edit and it just added it again what BS.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear