over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

William Bonac Out Of 2021 Arnold Classic

I think you need to stay 2 weeks in the UAE before travelling to the states. I’m sure this is how James H is getting to the O.

As a professional, he sure as fuck has let himself down.

Bonac is amazing. He might be at an age where he might start slipping a bit. I had him probably winning the Arnold.

I saw an update that Bonac MIGHT be able to compete still! NSP I think had a video today on it

-never mind I just saw the instagram post which is newer than the video I saw. damn I really wanted to see him go head to head with Nick.

LOL WHO surpassed him. Would you like to make a friendy wager on this? $$$

That was just my personal opinion but I know that wouldn't translate on stage via judging so I would never bet on it. I know Bonac still has it and he would still be right at the top and he hasn't hit 40 yet so age shouldn't be a factor now. Just my opinion but if he had competed I think Nick would have beaten him. I know many think Nick doesn't have the shape and this and that but I think he is right up there with the current Bonac. Now if they both compete at the O I wouldn't be surprised if Bonac places ahead of him (I would actually bet on it) but there isn't much in it as what Bonac has in clean lines and density Nick makes up for with the freak factor.

Bonac would have won this Arnold, really easy.

Bonac has beaten Ramy many, many times. Nick is no better than Ramy, not now, not ever will be.

Bonac has beaten Ramy many, many times. Nick is no better than Ramy, not now, not ever will be.

Not at his height. It would be interesting if he was 5'10" and carried an equal amount of mass!

I partly agree. What you say about Ramy is spot on but I wasn't stating Nick would even come close to Ramy. Plus yes Bonac has beaten Ramy but the Ramy he beat was not in the condition he could have been in. In 2021 a shredded Ramy destroys Bonac and I still don't think he has been that but he was close last year and obviously easily won the O because of that. I also agree that Bonac may have won this Arnold but certainly not easily. Every show is different and what I have seen from him recently I just had a feeling he wouldn't have been as sharp as usual. Nick was the definition of sharp and super impressive so I still believe he could have beaten him. Again I would not be surprised if Bonac beats Nick at the O because he is superior in many ways and he has more time to refine things and hopefully gets to the US with some time to spare so he can be at his best.

Bonac has beaten Dexter, Nathan, Roelly, Rhoden, Ramy ... sure, they weren't all in their prime on those occasions, but they weren't an absolute disaster either.

Bonac fought a tough battle 2 years ago against Brandon, and won last year against Ramy. Brandon and Ramy would win the Olympia a few months later.

That said, I don't like the flow/structure of either Bonac or Nick, I hope neither of them ever win the Olympia, it would be a disgrace.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws