over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

William Bonac Taking Measures For Inflamed Kidneys

Bonac is not doing this for a trophy.
This is the career he chose. He has been a top contender for many many years. I think even placed 2nd at the O once. He’s always in the mix.
The only thing that sucks and hits you like a ton of bricks is when reality punches you in the face. It would be easy for him to say now fuck I wish I did things differently. But when he was winning and banking money and sponsorships that shit didn’t cross his mind.

why is it that people here are so harpy and negative about this?
if you dont like it, dont do it.
plenty of people who are not into bodybuilding make bad health decsions or do things knowing that there could be serious consiquences.

its not suicide its just there thing.
we all end the same.
Exactly. How many people drink alcohol for ZERO positive benefit lasting longer than a few hours?

I think you are doing 1+1=3 with this statement. Granted playing doctor on yourself especially with serious health issues is not a smart move. Yes Leo recommended a diabetic medication to Bostin and it's possible it could cause some kidney damage but this is not the reason why Bostin had kidney failure. Bostin abused himself for years and many of his friends (Leo included) tried to get him to stop doing his crazy experiments but he was addicted to it and even after knowing the damage he caused to himself he carried on doing the same things.

Bonac has had these issues for years and he has been taking a lot of drugs and has been packed full of muscle for many years. He was attracted to Leo because he was having these health issues. No one is to blame at all but I think his drug protocol and the fact he put all his muscle back on under his new coach (not blaming Chad at all) would be more reason why his kidneys are worse now. If he continues to compete and push the drugs (long after Leo's death) I am sure his kidneys will worsen even more.

Too many guys blame others when it's common sense if your kidneys are worsening if you carry on doing what damaged your kidneys in the 1st place you only have yourself to blame. Some people are also just unlucky with things but make no mistake most of these bodybuilders with kidney issues in their 30's-40's have pushed drugs heavily for years, had elevated blood pressure for years, never come off drugs and ignored warning signs... often until it's too late. Bonac knows he has an issue now so what he does over the next few years is very important to his future health and longetivity.
Didn’t say Leo caused his kidneys to mess up..just stating a fact…Bonac was absolutely one of Leo’s clients..all newsworthy in our circles in the same week

Didn’t say Leo caused his kidneys to mess up..just stating a fact…Bonac was absolutely one of Leo’s clients..all newsworthy in our circles in the same week

Very true but surely the way you posted that fact in this thread it's because you were applying Leo might have something to do with this situation.

Very true but surely the way you posted that fact in this thread it's because you were applying Leo might have something to do with this situation.
Honestly, not at all..just the news relevance of it.

To my knowledge leo never actually hurt anyone except possibly himself..even bostin came to him after he nuked his own kidneys.

I actually liked Leo and got a lot of good knowledge from him, even with his shady personal life

For those who didn't see it, he had high praise for Leo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230202-221025_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230202-221025_Instagram.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 48
You do you William!

“he’s not able to take the drug because it would interact negatively with his current cycle.”

Clearly we all have our priorities. Not judging.
i assume his thinking is i need to make money and put food on table for my family. that is the only time a risk may be worth it.

Not sure I understand what the article was saying. How does he know that he has kidney inflammation; blood work doesn't tell you that? And what is the cause of the so-called inflammation? Without that info, how do you even know what to do to rectify. I don't know if he realizes that he is potentially playing with fire! Certain types of damage to the kidneys cannot be undone.
Inflammation in the kidneys causes protein, blood, etc. to spill into your urine. I suspect he’s spilling more protein than he should be and so the doctors probably want him on prednisone to zap the inflammation and stop the spillage. Prednisone, of course, would not work well when trying to prep (or any muscle building/fat loss purposes).

As someone with a rare kidney disease this is very much in my wheelhouse. Doctors aren’t great at treating kidneys so I had to discover my own system but in doing so I’ve been able to safely improve my kidney #’s whilst maintaining a physique I can enjoy and continue to do shows

Inflammation in the kidneys causes protein, blood, etc. to spill into your urine. I suspect he’s spilling more protein than he should be and so the doctors probably want him on prednisone to zap the inflammation and stop the spillage. Prednisone, of course, would not work well when trying to prep (or any muscle building/fat loss purposes).

As someone with a rare kidney disease this is very much in my wheelhouse. Doctors aren’t great at treating kidneys so I had to discover my own system but in doing so I’ve been able to safely improve my kidney #’s whilst maintaining a physique I can enjoy and continue to do shows

Proteinuria can be caused by many different things. Just because a urinalysis shows protein, blood, etc.. does not lead to an automatic conclusion that it is inflammation and the solution is prednisone(which I agree is the drug he was alluding to but didn't say by name). Also, while I am usually very critical of doctors; I don't know if it is fair to say that they aren't good at treating kidneys. The fact is there really isn't a whole lot of effective treatment for the kidneys. Where they fail is in prevention of getting to the point where the kidneys are damaged and need treatment.

Proteinuria can be caused by many different things. Just because a urinalysis shows protein, blood, etc.. does not lead to an automatic conclusion that it is inflammation and the solution is prednisone(which I agree is the drug he was alluding to but didn't say by name). Also, while I am usually very critical of doctors; I don't know if it is fair to say that they aren't good at treating kidneys. The fact is there really isn't a whole lot of effective treatment for the kidneys. Where they fail is in prevention of getting to the point where the kidneys are damaged and need treatment.
Inflammation or scarring of the glomeruli is what causes spillage in the urine … inflammation is almost always the cause … what’s causing the inflammation is another thing entirely.

There are effective treatments. The doctors don’t know them or do them. They’re way behind on the times with it. Hence me figuring it out myself. I’ve lived it and am purely speaking from first hand experience.

Inflammation or scarring of the glomeruli is what causes spillage in the urine … inflammation is almost always the cause … what’s causing the inflammation is another thing entirely.

There are effective treatments. The doctors don’t know them or do them. They’re way behind on the times with it. Hence me figuring it out myself. I’ve lived it and am purely speaking from first hand experience.
Perhaps you could share some of these treatments. I have a 4 year old kidney transplant that is damaged from bouts of rejection, infections, and too many FDA approved drugs. Would love to know any kind of treatment that could help even in the slightest.

I should have noted the link didn't work for me so I don't even know what it stated so I was replying to the other posts about it. I see today on social media that Bonac has stated all the rumours are incorrect and his kidneys are fine. How it was just a minor issue and they have been more sensible during his Arnold prep because he hasn't had a break for awhile. Who knows what the truth is and he probably is fine but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised either way because we all know how it goes.

Perhaps you could share some of these treatments. I have a 4 year old kidney transplant that is damaged from bouts of rejection, infections, and too many FDA approved drugs. Would love to know any kind of treatment that could help even in the slightest.
Id also be interested. I have noticed that my creatinine is always under 1.0 since I have been using astragalus which was recommended on this board, vitamin shoppe brand

This guy is asking for trouble... Time to hang up the thong.
If blood and urine work is coming back In healthy ranges and kidney function is not declining then why should he hang it up, especially when he is still top of the sport? I would leave that decision up to my doctors.

If blood and urine work is coming back In healthy ranges and kidney function is not declining then why should he hang it up, especially when he is still top of the sport? I would leave that decision up to my doctors.
But the article implied that there was an issue with the blood work. I'm guessing you have more information on the actual situation than has been provided here.

It would be good to hear how you’ve been able to combine both kidney health and competing purely from an interest stand point

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws