over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winning overall but not your class?

Sevn

Registered
A good buddy of mine competed in the bb category -100kg and he got second in his class but he won the overall, I was kinda baffled not that he didn't deserve the overall, I think he should've won his class aswell.

But how can the judges put him 2nd in his class and then decide to give him the overall? It was dutch nationals does this happen in the usa aswell?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Professional Muscle mobile app

He could have made changes between one contest and another in a few hours, the same as his rival, or the panel of judges was different. Those would be the rational explanations.

Then, there's the politics, corruption and the drunken judges.

In the NPC, you have to win your class first. Then you complete against the other class winners for the overall.

A good buddy of mine competed in the bb category -100kg and he got second in his class but he won the overall, I was kinda baffled not that he didn't deserve the overall, I think he should've won his class aswell.

But how can the judges put him 2nd in his class and then decide to give him the overall? It was dutch nationals does this happen in the usa aswell?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Professional Muscle mobile app

So I’m assuming that the top three from each class compete for the overall, vs just the class winners in this organization?

Hah! I know who you're talking about. Nice to know there are people here from where I'm from

Wise man once said overconfident class winner should not pig out at Cheesecake factory before night show.

I saw an NPC state level show where the Masters winner took overall even though he didn't win his class. He was dry and hard for finals and deserved it though.

I think the player's mentality during the compete is a very important factor affecting the player's performance.Like many people in China can drive very well when they are learning to drive. But when they get to the exam to get the driver licence, they become very nervous and then they fail the exam.:naughty::naughty:

In the NPC, you have to win your class first. Then you complete against the other class winners for the overall.

To me, it just sounds like somebody fucked up... which in the NPC....happens ALOT... then throw crossovers into the mix... reeeeally confuses em… lol

To me, it just sounds like somebody fucked up... which in the NPC....happens ALOT... then throw crossovers into the mix... reeeeally confuses em… lol

The whole cross over thing annoys the fuck out of me , it just blurs the lines between what your looking for in classes , I saw a show where a guy won the overall in bodybuilding AND men’s physique.

Of course the promoters don’t care because it’s only about money for them

The whole cross over thing annoys the fuck out of me , it just blurs the lines between what your looking for in classes , I saw a show where a guy won the overall in bodybuilding AND men’s physique.

Of course the promoters don’t care because it’s only about money for them

It bugs the shit outta me.... I mean, its supposed to be 2 different criterias... I can see how someone can BOMB in both but PLACING in both???.... makes no sense.....SUPPOSED to be 2 different looks....like you said, at the end of the day its a business....they don't gaf

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws