over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winny alternative

biggTdogg

Registered
I was planning on running a 12 week contest prep with test/tren/and winny the last 6 weeks. But I just read an acticle on winny and tendon damage and it's got me spooked. I did a lot if winny in my younger days and loved it but maybe that's why I have so many problems with my tendons now.

I won't be lifting really low rep or heavy during prep but I still wanna push myself. What's an alternative to oral winny to run with my test and tren?

I was planning on running a 12 week contest prep with test/tren/and winny the last 6 weeks. But I just read an acticle on winny and tendon damage and it's got me spooked. I did a lot if winny in my younger days and loved it but maybe that's why I have so many problems with my tendons now.

I won't be lifting really low rep or heavy during prep but I still wanna push myself. What's an alternative to oral winny to run with my test and tren?

Hi, how about primo ?

If you can handle it, it's fine. I personally can't. It dries my joints out so badly, it's counter productive towards my goals.

There's really no reason to run anything else other than the test and tren. I mean really, what is the winstrol going to do that tren cant??? Tren is much more powerful, and has a much greater impact on the physique. If you are dead set on adding something else in to harden you up and keep you dry try masteron. It's not necessary at all though.

You say their is no need to add anything else with tren....what do u think about the theory of tren lowering thyroid levels and needs to be supp with t3?

Just curious

Not to mention the stuff takes a toll on your lipid count (HDL/LDL ratios). You could probably stack anavar with your tren, test cycle, done it and it works very well on leaning you out. God bless you.

Maybe you should look into anavar or tbol

If you can handle it, it's fine. I personally can't. It dries my joints out so badly, it's counter productive towards my goals.

There's really no reason to run anything else other than the test and tren. I mean really, what is the winstrol going to do that tren cant??? Tren is much more powerful, and has a much greater impact on the physique. If you are dead set on adding something else in to harden you up and keep you dry try masteron. It's not necessary at all though.

I agree. Masteron would be my first choice after tren, which you are already using. I have similar joint issues with winny, so I avoid it as well

absolute hands down perfect replacement is Masteron at 100-150mg EOD the last 3-4 weeks.

You can even add Halotestin the in the end(though I never have).

Masteron is absolutely fantastic in the final weeks of prep. Trust me. Test/Tren/Mast is an incredible match.

absolute hands down perfect replacement is Masteron at 100-150mg EOD the last 3-4 weeks.

You can even add Halotestin the in the end(though I never have).

Masteron is absolutely fantastic in the final weeks of prep. Trust me. Test/Tren/Mast is an incredible match.

Would proviron accomplish the same thing?

Some people call proviron oral masteron because they both have similar qualities, however in my experience masteron has worked much better for me at the last stages of a lean out cycle. Blessings bro.

I've actually got a blend with 100mg each of prop/tren/masteron. So, I will be running 100mg eod of the masteron for the last 20 days. Is that long enough since I'll already be very lean by that point?

proviron is good but cant do the job like masteron can. it is hands down better than proviron for hardening.

anavar is a poor choice IMO when running these compounds. using tren in the cycle makes anavar completely obsolete. masteron is a better hardener anyways and will make you look grainy if at low enough bf.
its badass.

If you are dead-set on using an oral alternative to Winny, I'd say Anavar and Tbol are great choices. Those two are the only ones I'd consider these days...

Test/tren/mast,then last 2 weeks Id use Halo.T-bol will give a strength bump,but I cant say its gonna even show while on tren.You cover a lot of base's w/test/tren/mast.Proviron IMHO would be cash down the drain.Its not gonna add any visible hardness compared to tren & mast.The miniscule amount of test it free's up ,isnt going to give you any gain you'll see.Same w/var .

Also, how overblown are all the DHT sides? I've never used masteron before, but I do get acne from prop. Surprisingly I haven't really had any trouble with tren before. Although I never ran it for more than 6 weeks.

Hopefully being really tan will help a little bit with acne.

Superdrol, but they both pretty much feel the same. Low back pump, stiff muscles...incredible strenght....dark yellow piss ;)

You say their is no need to add anything else with tren....what do u think about the theory of tren lowering thyroid levels and needs to be supp with t3?

Just curious

If you're not already using T3 your thyroid levels are going to be through the floor regardless when you reach this stage of a contest prep diet. The diet kills T3 much quicker than any androgen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear