over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winny and Var oral combo (anyone)

Vision

Registered
Winny and Var oral combo (anyone)?

I personally love this combo..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern (My left elbow screams), Var will simply combat that as while I'm attepting achieve a HARDER,LEANER more VASCULAR look that winny does well for me..Others find winny worthless, but nothing gets me as hard and vascular as winny does (oral wise)..

I know a shit ton of solids that run low dose var with tren,drol,winny, an so on when joints are a concern with either drying out of load issue..How mnay guys here run var at low to moderate dose simply for joint concerns?

Running high dose var is not always optimal for my wallet, with this said I can still yield and experience great effects at a lower dosage with the addition of winny...I almost conciser it like a "Gear Hack" so to speak..Var has some great potential at low and moderate dosages, the whole notion that high dosage is where it's at is plain silliness, a matter of fact 80+ mgs of good legit var can posses debilitating pumps well for me at least, but holy fuck it can be fun long as I Load up on taurine, potassium, aminos and plenty of H2O!

The complimentary, synergistic effect between var and winny is simply amazing, having the ability to run lower dose var and subbing the gap with winny? Tits...

Anyone?

Winny and Var oral combo (anyone)?

I personally love this combo..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern (My left elbow screams), Var will simply combat that as while I'm attepting achieve a HARDER,LEANER more VASCULAR look that winny does well for me..Others find winny worthless, but nothing gets me as hard and vascular as winny does (oral wise)..

I know a shit ton of solids that run low dose var with tren,drol,winny, an so on when joints are a concern with either drying out of load issue..How mnay guys here run var at low to moderate dose simply for joint concerns?

Running high dose var is not always optimal for my wallet, with this said I can still yield and experience great effects at a lower dosage with the addition of winny...I almost conciser it like a "Gear Hack" so to speak..Var has some great potential at low and moderate dosages, the whole notion that high dosage is where it's at is plain silliness, a matter of fact 80+ mgs of good legit var can posses debilitating pumps well for me at least, but holy fuck it can be fun long as I Load up on taurine, potassium, aminos and plenty of H2O!

The complimentary, synergistic effect between var and winny is simply amazing, having the ability to run lower dose var and subbing the gap with winny? Tits...

Anyone?
Yes Var and winny are awesome together used to make my pills at 20mg winny and 20mg var a piece,and run 2 to 3 a day...I love the affects Var does for my body but it makes me lethargic as hell...Don't know why honestly, I can run run any other oral low to high dose and get good energy...Var just drags my ass with lethargy...

As to the liver values thing, how long do you think you can run this combo, "safely" ? I imagine lipids would crash pretty hard?

I was actually thinking about this combo the other day on top of TRT exactly for the reasons you gave, collagen synthesis, etc. Plus I love Winnie. Stuff works great for me. But Winnie does a number on my lipids. It's a gamble as always.

I ran the combo together at 50mg each for the last 4 weeks of prep. Var is my favorite oral. Gives very good strength and decent fullness. Combined with winny at the end of prep it creates a nice strong, lean, dry look. I would only do it at the end of prep though. And I wouldn't use oral winny off season bc it does dry my up too much...things ache and such.

I ran the combo together at 50mg each for the last 4 weeks of prep. Var is my favorite oral. Gives very good strength and decent fullness. Combined with winny at the end of prep it creates a nice strong, lean, dry look. I would only do it at the end of prep though. And I wouldn't use oral winny off season bc it does dry my up too much...things ache and such.

Good feedback...

Even with the added var, winny still effects joints and old injuries and such?

Good feedback...

Winny with a higher dose than 20mg day with good quality Var at 40 mg and up yes I know I still dry out a lil to much in the joints...I've added mast e instead of prop and the lil extra water retention I get helps with the joints...

Good feedback...

Yes. I have never ran less than 50mg winny ED so I don't know if a lower dose would be better.

your HDL will be down to single digits. That is very dangerous.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131