over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winny for 50 yr old?

CeilingStar

Registered
What are your guys opinions on winny for someone around 50 yrs old. A friend of mine just started test/eq but is looking for a kick start and was thinking about winny.

What are your opinion on this?

Hes worried about blood pressure issues on dbol and not looking to bloat up then lose it so winny sounded better

Your Friend ?? Yeah RIGHT.

Seriously though you need to tell your friend not to run Winny because it will hurt his joints. I only use it at the end of a Test and Deca cycle and the deca prevents my joints from hurting.

I would suggest that you friend run Tbol for the first 6 weeks. By then the Test and EQ will fully kick in.

Test alone should be enough to get a 50 year old going. Seems like asking if he should add 20 year old chimba. Hes 50, not 30!

No offense intended!

We old guys too!

IPG

Test alone should be enough to get a 50 year old going. Seems like asking if he should add 20 year old chimba. Hes 50, not 30!

No offense intended!

We old guys too!

IPG

Even if this thread was titled winni for a 30 year old I would suggest anavar lol

I am going to disagree with the others. I am 45 and I am using winny in my current cycle and i have not experienced any joint pain. I have experienced an increase in stamina and cardio output. So if your looking to cut or lean out I am going say go for it. But not by itself. And IP's Winny is the Bomb!:D

Last edited:
I am 45 and I love winny. I have no joint issues.

I'm older (exact age classified) and love winny. Var is also great, but a LOT more money. Lately drol/dbol give blood pressure issue that winny doesn't. Great strength gain, no noticeable extra joint pain. But with all steroids, there seems to be a lot of individual variations in side affects, trying is the only way to know for sure.

Go ahead snap into a slim jim.AKA Take the winny if ya have joint pain lay off plain and simple.

Where's your HDL at? Winstrol will murder yoyr blood lipids.

The older I have gotten has opened my eyes to just using Test as it is more in line with our own natural test. I just don't have the sides with Cyp until I adventure off into other stuff. You can always do a little research with peptides and other chemicals for additional gains.

Ok thanks for the input, ill tell him to start low and see how he feels, if he gets pain to stop. No clcuk about his hdl ill have to ask

not that it matters but its really not me, ive had other threads about myself and this is just a guy i workoutwith once in awhile

I tried it about two years ago at 46. Low dose. Lots of aches and pains. I stopped for a few weeks, tried it again. More pain.

Flushed it. But I'm a very sensitive man. With feelings.

Before I got around people who knew anything about A.S. Winny was it man! It's all you needed and would get you lean.

I personally don't think the reward is worth the everyday pinning but like some have already said, I def would not take it alone just cause I think it would be a waste. Just my .2

At 50 doing my first contest prep used it.. Def leaner and drier. But had joint issues... For me not worth it.. next round like someone mentioned Anavar or something else.. Plus the daily pinning sucks!

Johnny Ringo

A little test, a little GH, that's all you need. Unless he wants to compete.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear