over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winny hair loss recovery

SIR-LOIN

Registered
I know there's been a ton of threads about hair loss sides associated with oral winstrol. I notice my hair will thin out a little with tren if it's run more than like 8 weeks, but within a few months of stopping it recovers. I've read that winny can cause hair loss even if other AAS will not, and some say hair loss from winny is not reversible.
What's your experience? If there was noticeable loss, did it recover?

If you think your hairline recovers after being on those drugs, you are fooling yourself.

If you think your hairline recovers after being on those drugs, you are fooling yourself.

Wrong. Hair sheds for a VARIETY of reasons. One of which is hormonal fluctuations. This type of hair shedding in particular is associated with a lot of orals and AIs.

Once hormones stabilize hair should grow back just fine, assuming that was the main reason one's hair started falling out.

I personally lost a SUBSTANTIAL amount of hair due to AI abuse (Aromasin) over a year or two period. Once I cut out the AI I regrew all my hair back WHILE on 500mg Test 500mg Masteron.

I never suffered any permanent hair loss from orals, even though most (except Anadrol) cause shedding for me. It all grows back.

I'm not saying yours will grow back, but I'm not saying it won't either. It depends on the individual/the type of shedding you experienced.

when i was younger i lost a ton of hair on test/tren. when i stopped and got back on finasteride it grew back, to the point i got accused of getting hair transplant.
but-i was in my 30's. if yr younger i'd say it'll come back in but after 40, mine wont grow back.

I'm about to be 50, and s little thinning is to be expected anyway. It has thinned over the years a bit, just not yet to the point that it's really noticeable. Once it looks like I'm trying to hide it, like a combover or something, lol, that's where I draw the line. People say embrace it, just shave your head. Well, I have a big ugly head, I can't pull that off so well, I'll look more like Charlie Brown and I ain't having that.

Just trying to decide if I want to cap off this cut I'm doing with about 4-6 weeks of winny. Never taken it before, and if it's going to leave me half bald, no thanks, I'm done competing anyway.

Last edited:
Wrong. Hair sheds for a VARIETY of reasons. One of which is hormonal fluctuations. This type of hair shedding in particular is associated with a lot of orals and AIs.

Once hormones stabilize hair should grow back just fine, assuming that was the main reason one's hair started falling out.

I personally lost a SUBSTANTIAL amount of hair due to AI abuse (Aromasin) over a year or two period. Once I cut out the AI I regrew all my hair back WHILE on 500mg Test 500mg Masteron.

I never suffered any permanent hair loss from orals, even though most (except Anadrol) cause shedding for me. It all grows back.

I'm not saying yours will grow back, but I'm not saying it won't either. It depends on the individual/the type of shedding you experienced.

I've had the same exact expierence but it differs for everyone obviously

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity