over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

winny oral conversion

atomucan

Newbies
I have read that people use everclear for powder conversion. However, my country doesn't sell it. I have used bicardi 151 with dbol powder,but it was horrible tasting. Is their anything else that is easily available,ie. in stores. Will bicardi work with winny as well?I will use the 151 again if i have to. Thanks

:)

Pittbull™ said:
There's a lot of info on this subject on the board, if you do a search you'll find everything you need to know :D

God I hate that answer, I'm too lazy to search................LOL

i hate that as well

I have looked,most say everclear. Others say everclear and peg 300. I still can't get everclear. If people know why can they just not answer? It is probably one to two sentences maximum. Very frustrating for people that would like help.

You can cap it or you can do this... 46.5ml Distilled water + 2.5 Winny powder + 1 ml Benzyl Alcohol. This will make 50ml's of suspension at 50mg/ml that will seperate thus you will need to shake well before drawing your intended dose. Unless you powder is micronized you will have difficulty drawing with anything smaller than an 18g.

you can also use BB (benzyl Benzoate) as the carrier. i just did his last night and i dont have ot shake it or anything. i used 3% BA and 97% BB. this is for oral only though as i did not filter it and there is most likely impurities in the powder itself. it did not clog a 23g pin either.

97%bb hahaha!

Ive been doing some research on BB and I wonder Just how harmful
(if at all) it is?? I know a Lot of the Ugs are using a lot more BB and a lot less Ba to reduce pain. From what Ive read and researched the old
steris Cypionate was 20%bb..Tha seems like quite a bit imo
But Im hearing of guys using 25-30% and only 2-3%ba on certain things.

Ohh yea,
About the Winni... Theres a great thread stuck in the anabolex chemistry forum By Spydie who seems to have spent a lot of time and research
on the winni. It for an injectable but You could drink it as well.

Or just cap it.

Count Trapula said:
God I hate that answer, I'm too lazy to search................LOL

I said that as a bit of help as I'm not to sure on winny conversions! But to say your to lazy to search is just a joke, you can't expect everything to just be handed to you on a plate like your mommy used to for you!
Are you to lazy to train or eat? No! I didn't think so, so why would you be to lazy to search for more infomation to make yourself knoledgable on how to get bigger, look better etc?

Why not use mouthwash? why go thru the trouble of using bb and peg or whatever? I've always used mouth wash it settles after each use but you guys are probably going to have to shake your stuff up anyway.

you could add cinnomin flavoring to what you have made. It sometimes takes the edge off of the nasty taste.

But there is no real way of getting around the taste

Polysorbate 80 will help keep your gear from clumping.. Just a tiny bit goes along way

i use Distlied water, BA, and peg. I heat the powder and the peg then slowly add the water. As u are adding the water the solution will become very think. Keep adding the water and will be fine. It will scare you when the soulution freaks out and clubs like a bar of soap but returns to a normal state.

rAJJIN said:
97%bb hahaha!

Ive been doing some research on BB and I wonder Just how harmful
(if at all) it is?? I know a Lot of the Ugs are using a lot more BB and a lot less Ba to reduce pain. From what Ive read and researched the old
steris Cypionate was 20%bb..Tha seems like quite a bit imo
But Im hearing of guys using 25-30% and only 2-3%ba on certain things.
yeah, it tickles a little when i inject it...but i usually only inject zambons. i just swallow any orals i make myself.

btw, ygpm...about what we talked aout earlier.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws