over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WinnyV and nose bleeds

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|--[\\\]>-------- Anyone else get nose bleeds from H20 based stuff, specifically WinnyV? it has been awhile since i've used any H20 based stuff and i started 3cc a week about 3 weeks ago and i am getting more nose bleeds than i have in the past. it's been over 3 years at least since i've used H20 based stuff, i normally use oil based and i NEVER had a nose bleed.

Its because of being water based. Winny tabs give some nosebleeds.
High rise in blood pressure, or you may have high BP already and that put it even higher.:eek:

I posted about this a few months ago while on a Winny/Prop cycle. Its from High BP. At least you didnt blow blood all over the gym mirror while doing dips! Boy, that was embarassing:eek:

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- Anyone else get nose bleeds from H20 based stuff, specifically WinnyV? it has been awhile since i've used any H20 based stuff and i started 3cc a week about 3 weeks ago and i am getting more nose bleeds than i have in the past. it's been over 3 years at least since i've used H20 based stuff, i normally use oil based and i NEVER had a nose bleed.

I've been getting nose bleeds lately...I think its the weather change here in AZ too....such dry air...I started putting some vasoline in my nostrils at night before bed and no more nose bleeds...and yes I've been on winny....

BW

High BP, dry climate will do it too. Just watch the sodium in your diet a little. Well I guess that means we are not going to the fair to eat corn dogs and steak sandwiches anymore???? We better still be going!!! But seriously you can get some saline nasal spray at wallgreens and that does the trick. I got nosebleeds BAD when I first moved out here and it was due to the fact that my nasal passages were so dry and cracked. I was using nothing like winny and it was before I got into bodybuilding. Some people are just prone I think. Id just get your BP checked as a point of refference and then check wallgreens for that spray.

1 con of winny

Yea bro I used to get nose bleeds all the time while on winny. That's why I quit using winny, never found out why but I knew it was from the winny so I just stopped taking it and the nosebleeds stopped. :confused:

agree

high BP, from food and other, eating ur diet alone I gained 7 lbs of straight water retention. Think u should get one of those sodium blocks and put it at ur desk when u cant eat. God I already miss those steak, egg, and cheese burritos...
gooey

gooey said:
high BP, from food and other, eating ur diet alone I gained 7 lbs of straight water retention. Think u should get one of those sodium blocks and put it at ur desk when u cant eat. God I already miss those steak, egg, and cheese burritos...
gooey

Yooo....
Good to meet you while you were out here. When the heck are you moving out this way? I see youve found the beauty of the taco stands that are in abundance out here. Nothing like a greasy burrito to pack on the fat...er...I mean pounds:rolleyes:

hey champ

AWN2004 said:
Yooo....
Good to meet you while you were out here. When the heck are you moving out this way? I see youve found the beauty of the taco stands that are in abundance out here. Nothing like a greasy burrito to pack on the fat...er...I mean pounds:rolleyes:

It was a pleasure meeting u too, hard to meet real, genuine people in this world and u seem to be one of them. BBA speaks very highly of u, and now I can see why. Want to go there ASAP being from the midwest going there and then coming back :( it sux to say the least. Luv the area and soon as I can get some funds together think its time to go hang in the desert :) Oh and u missed the ballet show we went to. Bought BBA a nice little dance and I think we both wanted to propose after that :) Anyways good to meet u and plan on seeing ya hopefully in a cpl months
gooester

I'm definately "NOT" saying to ignore your blood pressure.

I got nosebleeds ALL THE TIME, long before I ever though of taking juice. One hot day, while sitting in the barber's chair, I had a gusher start - and I tend to have LOW BP!

As someone stated, with the weather change, I just started getting them again and I've been taking the same stuff for weeks prior.

Check you BP and use some vasoline if BP is OK.

hahah

xcelbeyond said:
Check you BP and use some vasoline if BP is OK.

Oh and BBA that means in and around ur nose not other places :)
goo

IT HAPPENED TO ME.

I WAS TAKING WINNY TABS. THOSE HIGH DOSE TABS FROM A BOARD SOURCE...GOOD ONES 40MGS. I WAS PRETTY LEAN AT THE TIME....BLOOD PRESSURE GOT HIGH ON THOSE...I DON'T KNOW WHY. BUT I'D DO LEG CURLS AND GET NOSE BLEEDS. I LOST WEIGHT AND GOT MY BLOOD PRESSURE UNDER CONTROL...AND NO WINNY TABS SINCE, EITHER. I THOUGHT IT WAS STRANGE SINCE I WAS HOLDING NO WATER AND HAD GOOD ABS.

|--[\\\]>-------- I have decided to hault the WinnyV and just move onto oil based stuff again. it's not fun pulling 6 plates in the cage and having blood shoot out your nose like i did last nite!

Gooey--Los Bestos says hi and so does the steak/egg/cheese burrito i'm eating right now! LOL!

I'm not on winny at all and get nose bleeds off of gear. I did read an article a lllllllllllong time ago in the 80's in a M&F. The title was something like "why do BB'ers get less colds than the average person". The answer was something like "because of being on gear...it dries up the mucous membranes in the nose (where colds start). Because they are dry, there is nothing for the cold virus's to thrive ...so they die. The draw back is, because they are dry, they crack and under pressure of weight or just sitting around doing nothing, you may experience very bad nose bleeds.

SS

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members