over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WINSTON-YOUR WHOLE THREAD WAS DELETED!

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Your thread on Nubain was deleted. There are absolutely no posts on rec drugs allowed-wheather being referred to in a theraputic manner or not! A hard and fast rule! Take note all those that dont read the rules!!!!:mad:

Last edited:
Mike......

Mind as well delete the thread.

Last edited:
Im extremely against the use of rec drugs. Yes, sometimes, very rarely there is a need for such that are often abused. I think its best that things like this are handled by pms and kept off the boards. Feds have a real hardon for that type of shit

MikeS, no problem, It was border-line I know.

And they are the general rules on almost ALL boards.

Ivon, you are spot on, it was not a question looking at taking Nubain for any other reasons than pain-management, however, it was all the replys that have made me change my mind on ordering the stuff. As it was clearly available.

I'll find another road to travel down. Leg days I am taking too much chemicals that are travelling through my gut, and liver and kidneys' And the reasearch i have done suggests Ibuprofen slows down protien synthesis quite drmatically !

To all those that replied, thanks, and to MikeS - won't happen twice :)

cheers
Winston

Last edited:
Ok Ivan we will change all our rules because you disagree.
And if there is any misunderstanding, we will ask you first before we delete...

NOT!

Ivan Ive never had a bad word with you and you contribute here.
But you dont make the rules and if you want to argue with them or dont agree:
-Leave because you dont like it. Dont argue-just leave.
-Live with it and go ask on another board.

Its a hard and fast rule (like I already said) and there are reasons for that. Not that I need to justify that- but I will anyway.

You get into using GHB and Valium and oxy because you cant sleep and nubain because you hurt, then your hooked and cant get off and questions about how to get off. It could become endless. Too many borderline posibilities and we are not going to get into all that shit. And its just another trait that we dont want to represent this board like flame wars (of which you were also involved). None of either-peroid. It a big part of what we strive to portray as a board, which seperates us from the others.

Look I didnt bitch the guy out. I just enforced the rules, which were clearly violated. And I agree 100% with them. I give him the benefit of the doubt that he didnt read or understand the rules-this time. But to know the rules and then argue about them is childish and combative-just accept it.

Last edited:
There's no rec drug talk regarding any topic simply because feds do searches on the names of the rec drugs, regardless in which context they are used. Because of that, undue attention is attracted to us.

That I understand!

Don't I feel like a fool now !

Maybe we can delete this thread aswell !

To all, thanks again and advice taken!

Will see the Doc tonight :)

Winston

I just didnt understand why you couldnt accept the rule.
Dont you think we have already considered the variables of this issue in coming to our (BigA's) decision?

Lets just let it go - hope you understand.
No hard feelings, on my part.

And what BigA said about the FEDs-thats the obvious reason of course.

Deal

I'm cool:)

When you meet me you will soon see what a rebel I am :D

Mike

On another note --- I want you to read something that I wrote briefly on the STK could be dead thread...

Then I want to know your thoughts.

Same with you Big A.

And whoever else for that matter....

Yes, I did know no rec talk, it's just that after hearing allot of pro's have used this I couldn't think of any other ppl to ask. After all the pain I get is post Leg Day. had it not been for an accident, or indeed even for leg day i'd most likely be able to stick with my meds NOW. See what the doc says tonight.

Pls, I am not trying to justfy bending rules, more or less explain my apology.

Winston

Hey Ivan I already did read that post, and its of impressive virtue and spiritualism. I had planned on commenting on it. You said more and said it much better than I could.

Winston-there are boards you can get those answers on.
Anabolex. UG. Meso (I think). Please check it out.

Thanks Mike

I am in the process of writing a book and having beautiful illustrations done by my GF who is very talented.

I am hoping to work with Neal Walsch --- the author of conversations with God.

It is all in us... As a kid I was different, I had a different name, and was extremely independant.

I was disturbed by what the churches were telling me...And I trusted adults because they knew best right?

When I was 16 I had an extreme and profound "vision" so to speak. I saw in myself what the answers were. I simply asked myself all the questions I had regarding religion, church, god etc..

And they were all answered in seconds. It is in us all. It is SO simple and perfect. It makes so much sense. If you like Mike, I could go really deep with you ---- up to you man. It is hard to put it in words but I am learning with the use of analogies. That is why I am not scared to die AT ALL. I AM however a little scared on how I will die...but I think after awhile all fear will be released, but this takes time and dedication to yourself as a living spirit.

posted from experience after the accident in question of NB-hcl here, I believe the true pain of death, in life, rests with the aftermath af what loved ones and relatives must endure, I believe THIS is the fear, and for the most part, a reason TO BE, afraid of death.

Winston

hmmmm

Winston said:
posted from experience after the accident in question of NB-hcl here, I believe the true pain of death, in life, rests with the aftermath af what loved ones and relatives must endure, I believe THIS is the fear, and for the most part, a reason TO BE, afraid of death.

Winston

That is an excellent way to put it.

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws