over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol 50 Oil Base ?

tweb123

Registered
HAS ANYBODY HERE EVER USED Oil Base Winstrol ? If So i would like to here some reviews compared to water base Winstrol.

i used 50 ed until my 10mls ran out and my arms were so vascular they looked like cartoons. I never had increased appetite, maybe a little of the opposite. I have more but the oil was cut with something that smelled so bad I just could not take it anymore....and my wife was bitching every 5 minutes because if it. but that was just the batch i got....most i have heard does not have that issue. it works. I would think test, winny and tren would be a good cycle if you know what you are doing.

Oil based winny works great. Got me lean as hell and very vascular. Took 50mg ED injection.

i had some homebrewed shit,it also smelt really like bad like a chemical,but i stopped using it after a week,i think winny is to weak,but yes oil based winny is good and legit

Thanks for the feed back fellas

i used 50 ed until my 10mls ran out and my arms were so vascular they looked like cartoons. I never had increased appetite, maybe a little of the opposite. I have more but the oil was cut with something that smelled so bad I just could not take it anymore....and my wife was bitching every 5 minutes because if it. but that was just the batch i got....most i have heard does not have that issue. it works. I would think test, winny and tren would be a good cycle if you know what you are doing.

so you used 50mg ed for 10 days and then stopped? Why did you inject OIL-BASED stan ed anyway?

Oil based winny works great. Got me lean as hell and very vascular. Took 50mg ED injection.

OIL-BASED stan doesn't require pinning ed. You were probably using H2O-based bro. Thread starter is asking about oil based

Oil-based

I've tried it, stays with you longer, of course. I really love that water-based because it injects so nicely.

so you used 50mg ed for 10 days and then stopped? Why did you inject OIL-BASED stan ed anyway?

OIL-BASED stan doesn't require pinning ed. You were probably using H2O-based bro. Thread starter is asking about oil based

Just because its in oil doesn't increase the time in your system, so you still have to pin at least EOD.

I have used oil based suspension. Its the same way.

Actually the oil does slow the release a bit. By how much? Im not sure.

But as Eric said i still think you shouldnt be changing your pinning schedule because of it. Its still an esterless hormone.

I took some oil based from a sponsor on here. I think it was a bad batch or I was allergic to it. i pinned in once in my tricep. On the second day I could hardly move my arm. the 3-5 day it was all red and it was so swollen I could not see my elbow. I thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital. It slowly went away. I thought I didn't go in far enough, so I did it in my quad. i had the same red circle and it hurt for over a week. I stopped after that and took it as a loss. I always used alcohol, a new needle and made sure everything was as clean as it could be. The kid who I gave it to didn't have a problem other than the pain of injecting it. I'll stick to the oral winny.

I tried it... 3ml e3d, I didn't think it was anything special. I like oral better, I've never done the water tho.

100mg EOD. Smooth and painless compared the water based ones.

The Win I got was def oil based, bought 60mls of it 100mg per ml (hint, hint the sponsor). I've also bought other gear from him (orals too) and they all rock! The oil based winny worked GREEEEAAAAAT. I did 50mg ED and it worked very fast. I got lean as F@#K. Also remember you need a proper diet to go with it.

Going to do a cycle of Masteron and Winny soon.
I like being lean all the time, it feels good but I also model so I have to be at any given moment.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws