over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol Aggression

pahlevan

Registered
I added 25mg of inj. Winny to my stack of primo, prop, and masteron a few days back.
2 days in I started feeling very agro, short, and angry. Feel like I can blow up at any minute. Last time I used winny was over 10 years ago and I don't recall the same issues.
Anyone else has had the same issue and is there a way to alleviate it? I plan on staying on for another 10 days.

dude last time i used winstrol i started growling at everyone

do u think it was the winstrol?

I never experienced aggression on winny alone. In fact, winny gave me almost no sides that I can recall even at 50 mg/day.

I grew and I became lean and that's it.

Sometimes it's just too many compounds at once that can cause the problem. Either drop one compound or simply drop all dosages slightly.

I recall having some issues like that with Winstrol but it was minor. The things that caused me really noticeable issues were Anadrol and Tren.

Winstrol is an adrenal gland stimulant which is why sprinters use it.
I remember being amped up for the workouts and feeling powerful but never any roid rage. I’m not much of a rager though. I’m a cool cat. 😸 Meow

I never noticed aggression with winstrol use. Except getting really pissed when my hair was falling out.

Never experienced this.. but I only ran oral winny.. and only on workout days.. but I doubt there's any difference between the effects of oral or inj..

I added 25mg of inj. Winny to my stack of primo, prop, and masteron a few days back.
2 days in I started feeling very agro, short, and angry. Feel like I can blow up at any minute. Last time I used winny was over 10 years ago and I don't recall the same issues.
Anyone else has had the same issue and is there a way to alleviate it? I plan on staying on for another 10 days.

the only thing I noticed from winstrol was massive weight loss,dehydration and joint injuries. def not my thing. zambon 5mgs both times

I never noticed aggression with winstrol use. Except getting really pissed when my hair was falling out.

Haha, this! That feel when you get off winny

giphy.gif

We all differ, I've never had an aggression problem with WINSTROL personally but since this is an anabolic steroid, its always a possibility.

Winny, anadrol, and tren all can increase my awareness and shorten my fuse a bit. Any time androgens are elevated it can happen.

Winny is the least drastic though, and the least amount of side effects. Which is why it's probably my favorite oral.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws