over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol for women and sex drive

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I good friend of the family was asking me about what she could take to increase her sex drive and give her the little extra muscle building effect shes looking for.

The woman is 32yrs old one child , Dr. diagnosed with low test level and hypo thyroid level. She has been taking T3 (75mcg/ed) for a while now with great results , she weight trains 4 days a week and eats very clean. she has been at a little bit of a stale mate with her fat loss. Her stomach is flat but she wants to get the more ripped abs look and build a little more muscle also.
The lady has had one child and since then she complains about her sex drive being alot lower than it was before which was low then. she has done alot of reading about some anabolics and wants to know if winstrol would be a good choice for her new wants as far as some more muscle and increased sex drive. Shes not wanting the body builder look but more of the fitness competitor look.

Any of you ladys ahve any input about winstrol or any other mild anabolics

winny is harsh for a lot of women. I can't take it.

has she been to the Doc and had her blod work done to see if that is the problem?

75mcg of T3 seems high

She should talk to the doc about one of the test creams available. These take a couple of weeks to start to work but they will boost test levels and should allow for some mild muscle building. Nothing too dramatic though!! Have played around with stanaz. inj at 25mg e5d with my ex. Worked out ok only on for four weeks and then back off. Strength went up and no visible negative sides. Started to notice some leaning out with a good diet. But still it is a mine field with this stuff. everything out there is androgen based. The only other milder one would be primo. Not bad at low dose.

low sex drive...

Hey

I will get Sassy on here in a bit to speak directly to the issue of womens AAS usage. I think perhaps a 10 Var per diem, but Sassy can speak with authority on the subject....she's killin' me everynight (ain't love grand)
:rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :)

I'm with Oldfella on this one. Have her talk to her doctor about the test cream. Then if she is serious about adding muscle look into taking low dosage of Test. See my post on test for women. There is a lot of info on it. It is great for increase a sex drive and adding muscle. :)

i agree about having blood work done. tell the doctor your issues, he may also be able to prescribe an HRT that can help

Check w/ the doc if its been an on going thing. The problem w/ self-medicating w/ male hormones for sex drive is that you still have to cycle it as you would if you were running it for competition or whatever. Its not designed to be "on" forever. And if your sex drive crashes when you come off, what's the point. Its not sustainable for that purpose. Further when women talk about "sex drive' its not the same as w/ guys where just the increased sensitivity in the genitals means greater sex drive. So better to look at the potential medical causes first.

I'm not a real fan of using t3 as "diet aid" - you do realize it catabolizes as well as eats fat right? It also is not a sustainable 'fat loss' mechanism and you gotta come off some time. And also its self-medicating hormone levels again - not sustainable and can supress natural production.

Hope the diet & training program are designed to sustain whatever results are coming from the t3.

Hey Sassy,

why couldn't a woman with low test levels get on an hrt dose of test and just stay there? What would be wrong with long term use as opposed to cycling it? I'm talking hrt, not muscle building.

Just curious as to your opinions since you are more well read on the subject than me :)

Hey Sassy,

why couldn't a woman with low test levels get on an hrt dose of test and just stay there? What would be wrong with long term use as opposed to cycling it? I'm talking hrt, not muscle building.

Just curious as to your opinions since you are more well read on the subject than me :)

If you are referring to me (Sassy69) I was referring very specifically to self-medicating w/ male hormones for sex drive purposes. That's why I said go talk to a doctor about androgel or something. Doc prescribed is much different from tossing back some winny because you think it will fix your sex drive. In anedotal practice its just not good practice to assume you can stay "on" forever. Esp if you aren't getting regular blood screens & physicals done.

I always state I"M NOT A DOCTOR but I think its just really lack of common sense to go about self-medicating regardless of what I said - I'm trying to keep common sense in play here because I've honestly seen lots of people read something where "oh so and so said this so it must be ok" um -- you take your medical advice from some unknown person on a muscle board?

oh dear........I just realized that there are 2 "Sassy's" on this board :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwi212