over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol only

Musclebounddestiny

Newbies
I know I am about to get flamed extremely hard for bringing up an oral only cycle but would one benifet off of a winstrol cycle without a test base? This would be used strictly for trying to preserve muscle through a cut and nothing else. Your thoughts?! Stupid idea? Not saying I will ever do it just a thought of mine.

It will work for you.you will get stronger and gain some weight. Winstrol is a strong drug imo.but remember it will shut you down.so test is always a good idea

Probably just end up losing the muscle you would’ve lost on the “natural” cut during the pct of the winny cycle. Works out in the wash.

It will work for you.you will get stronger and gain some weight. Winstrol is a strong drug imo.but remember it will shut you down.so test is always a good idea

Yeah definitely if I do decide to go through with it I could add test prop. With a 5-6 week cycle do you think I would need pct, forsure it would be better to do pct without a doubt but I could possibly be drug tested so I want everything out of my system as quick as possible and serms are said to sometimes take a while to get out of your system... you think I could keep some or even most of my gains from a winny only cycle without pct?! (I know it kind of sounds like a stupid question). And most importantly recover without pct? What is your guys take on this?

I know I am about to get flamed extremely hard for bringing up an oral only cycle but would one benifet off of a winstrol cycle without a test base? This would be used strictly for trying to preserve muscle through a cut and nothing else. Your thoughts?! Stupid idea? Not saying I will ever do it just a thought of mine.

My younger brother did his first cycle with winstrol orals only. He didn't want to pin himself. He took 100mg a day (50mg twice per day in am and pm) and put on just over 15lbs after 2 months and his strength went through the roof. Who knows if it was even really winstrol in the caps but we'll assume it was. Cant ever really know for sure.

Yeah definitely if I do decide to go through with it I could add test prop. With a 5-6 week cycle do you think I would need pct, forsure it would be better to do pct without a doubt but I could possibly be drug tested so I want everything out of my system as quick as possible and serms are said to sometimes take a while to get out of your system... you think I could keep some or even most of my gains from a winny only cycle without pct?! (I know it kind of sounds like a stupid question). And most importantly recover without pct? What is your guys take on this?

You will recover without PCT as long as you give yourself 2-3 months to do so. As far as keeping gains that's always up in the air. I had my brother take creatine and tudca after his winstrol cycle. Tudca to bring down the liver enzymes and creatine to keep up his strength. Strength = Muscle.

Your questions are not dumb at all and anyone who flames you is a duesh bag. Ask away my friend.

Each cycle is a learning experience and these is nothing wrong with trying winstrol only. A lot of people will tell you that you "need" test. But you may or may not depending on your desired results and time on the winstrol. If you are on longer than 4-6 weeks your natural test will drop quickly and you may then want a low dose test.

I have done 4-6 weeks of winstrol only cycle back in my twenties and was satisfied. I got results I was looking for at the time. I did use clomid for a couple weeks but these days I do not like clomid and avoid it. (it fucks with my eyes). I don't think you need a pct as long as you keep the workout intensity up and possible use things like tribulus, creatine or some other supps to keep your body strong.

I would keep nolvadex on hand though as a standard. You don't want to have a unique reaction to anything where your estrogen climbs even though you didn't think it would and now you have nothing to combat the estrogen. So always have nova on hand as a back up plan. Also you can use nolvadex for a couple weeks for pct if you desired.

Last edited:
It's used on its own to treat a range of disorders like hereditary angioedema. In those contexts the dose is low maxing at ~10 mg/d with minimal side effects. The drug works for HAE by increasing C1 esterase inhibitor, which "tightens" the compartments so fluid does not flow as easily. This leads to a "drying effect" but too much Stanozolol can be painful. For instance, 50 mg/d often leads to painful joints. Possibly use of some testosterone helps or nandrolone helps but that sort of defeats the purpose of stanozolol if the goal is to look leaner and drier. Low dose of one or the oterh may be a happy medium. I do 20-30 mg of each a day (stan/test). Personally, I think the best way for me is 30 mg/d or less on top of a replacemetn dose of testosterone. But I am old with 40 + years of weights adn athletics so my joints are worn. As a younger man the joint pain from stan was not that significant even as a stand alone and it worked great. In my mind you're best off titrating the compounds in rather than jumping into it at a rough dose to handle.

Absolutely you can keep your gains with a real good diet , kept after your stoppage of winni.pct would definitely help with this also.yes 5 or 6 weeks on winning will shut you down
Every one is different also remember. Have to keep in mind genetics,diet ,age.ect.you can truly be the one to find.this out
Educate yourself and trial and error. You will know your body best
Goodluck and be smart and patient

Thank you everyone! If I decide to go through with this I will use armiridex on hand. And also do you guys think my T/E ratio will be normal by November? Or how long will it to be normal again? Like 2-3 months?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws