over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

winstrol question

i've never run winny and have seriously considered adding it in with a tren, but worried about drying me out even more. tren leans me out and i have to make sure i drink plenty of water. how synergistic are winny and tren (test a given to be included) and are the gains worth the joint dehydration and muscle cramping??

I like winn a lot more then var... got a lot better results! But winn does dry you out... not really big on orals either way!

i've never used it in all the 8 years i've been on AAS. i am starting some inj next week @ 50mg/day. i'll add it to my current test,eq,tren ace,gh,t3 cycle and my current cutting diet. i probably won't notice much with all the others, but maybe i will. i've always been 15%bf so i never had a use for it until now.

Winny for Var for cutting

me too,,,i get way more strengh on winny than i do var,,i do get good strengh on var dose for dose,,,but winny wins for me...
-----------
OP (or any others)-how would you compare Winny and Var for just cutting or losing that lil extra fat/water for a good cut?

Winstrol 50 is equal to Var 100. Winny makes you stronger, drier and harder but hurts some peps joints. To me Var is very mild and is good just for retaining muscle while dieting

I got a serious abcess from Winstrol V back in the day..........been gun shy about using it ever since.

For me Winny made me strong as an OX. However, it has probably done the worst damage on my shoulders. I abused the increased strength and pushed my self to the limit, especially when doing shoulders. You have to remember like other said, this is drying your joints out, and if you lift really heavy while on it, your joints and ligaments will eventually get damaged.

For me Winny made me strong as an OX. However, it has probably done the worst damage on my shoulders. I abused the increased strength and pushed my self to the limit, especially when doing shoulders. You have to remember like other said, this is drying your joints out, and if you lift really heavy while on it, your joints and ligaments will eventually get damaged.

good thing i'm a pussy:D i recently switched from a westside routine to a volume routine so i should be good with winstrol

strength for me on winny and var are similar.. yet I tend to break out a little from winny and my joints ache.. so I stick with the var.. using 50mg eod of ARL inj var and 15 days in this stuff is sick

After reading all these posts can't wait to run my summer tren A/anavar/winny /t-3 shredded and strong :)

The only thing I can say was when i was running winny tabs , about 60-80 mg a day with Test E , I did get strong , i also ended up tearing my TFCC , and for those who don't know its a terrible injury for weight lifting , you have problems turning a key let alone lifting!

Now it could be a coincedence but I was running the winny at the time and test doesn't help cartiledge from what i hear either. So couple that with the heavier weights from the added strength and you have a reciepe for disaster.

So i went to my doctor had all sorts of tests and mri's done , finally they determined the tear. i got a cortisone shot and started wearing a brace, weighted about 3-4 months before i touched weights again. When i did work out i wore the brace, started training again , and got the same pain but this time on the other side!!! (left side) I now train with a brace on both sides and have added EQ to all my cycles and so far so good. Leaving winny alone

For these reasons I'm scared of winny although i still have some ultra potent tabs left.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity