over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

winstrol question

greenpathy

Registered
i don't understand how winstrol can get such a low rating on strengh...yet on all the rating charts its the same.. winstrol gave me just a good of strengh as var did...

i don't understand how winstrol can get such a low rating on strengh...yet on all the rating charts its the same.. winstrol gave me just a good of strengh as var did...
low rating to whom? Winstrol is widely regarded as a good anabolic for strength

I get more out of Winstrol strength wise than Tren. My favorite oral.

its got a low rating on all and every steroid rating chart i could find... look it up and you'll quickly see why i asked this question...

I understand what you are saying but sometimes charts and such don't correlate with real world effect. I know plenty of guys that love stanz for strength. T

Not sure why that would be beyond guessing that if it leans you out and drys you out in theory your muscle would not have the same mechanical strength potential they have when the muscle is full of water.

We really do not know and strength is one thing that repeatedly gets said about the 50mg stuff. Maybe its dose related.

IPG

I understand what you are saying but sometimes charts and such don't correlate with real world effect. I know plenty of guys that love stanz for strength. T

yeah if you went by charts 300mg of tren e would = the gains of 1500mg's of test and that is no where near close

I don't know about low rating on a chart but most will agree that Winny will make you strong. I was on a low carb diet and was feeling down in strength and started winny felt like a champ and strength went way up.

me too,,,i get way more strengh on winny than i do var,,i do get good strengh on var dose for dose,,,but winny wins for me...

I always rave about WINSTROL. I dont think it gets enough credit. I'm always strong as an OX on it.

Ive never ran winstrol

Could the strength rating be different for oral vs injectable

Im starting Winny on saturday....so will get back to you on this one :cool:

I have always been a fan of injectable winny (feels much stronger than tabs/caps to me), and I am also surprised
at how little I hear about it these days.
It is great for strength, and I feel that it has a synergy with test and other anabolics.
I think too many people get joint pain from it, and that prevents them from lifting heavy or from wanting to use
winny at all.
I like the muscular endurance I get from it. It seems that I can just keep cranking out more reps than usual (on
accessory lifts mainly) and can do more sets easily with little to no rest between sets.

If you have winny and var, would you run them together, or one then the other?

i would agree stan is great for strength, ive allways regarded it as one of my favorites. as far as the joint pain is concerned i compounded it with some double d and it helped leaps and bounds with joint discomfort. strength went up greatly, not to mention the quality of muscle mass was great, no water etc.

winni has been great strength wise for me, but sometimes thats not a good thing because as strength went up i also felt extremely tight and joint pain amd muscle cramping was a bit of an issue, and i was dringing about 1.5 gallons h20 daily so im pretty sure i was doing my part to stay hydrated

i would agree stan is great for strength, ive allways regarded it as one of my favorites. as far as the joint pain is concerned i compounded it with some double d and it helped leaps and bounds with joint discomfort. strength went up greatly, not to mention the quality of muscle mass was great, no water etc.

Do you feel the nan made your joints feel as good as no win in the mix?
Thanks thats one that I think about when planning cycs sometimes but never went that route as of yet. T

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131