over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol tabs

it is ok to take winstrol alone.....but definitely not recommended! as said before ... 50mg a day split morning(25mg) and night(25mg)....it helps keep levels stable...also usually try to keep it 4-6 weeks but 8 weeks at absolute maximum if you feel it a must

i asked steroid users at the gym they said ur dick will still work if u run it alone

depends on the user and length of time on...im sure some people may not have problems...just as some dont experience "deca dick" while on nandrolone(deca) but why risk it when you will get soooo much more out of a test/winny cycle then just winny alone....but i guess its all in what you are looking to achieve ... btw what is your goal for this cycle?

i asked steroid users at the gym they said ur dick will still work if u run it alone

Someone touched on it earlier...but what is happening is the winstrol will suppress your natural test levels and winstrol is not testosterone. That is why people always use test as the base for every cycle because it replaces what is no longer being made in your testes. I would not run it alone, why wouldn't you take test?? Afraid of needles??

I'm surprised your mommy lets you play on the computer.

I suggest you put sown the mean steroids and back away slowly....
there feel better?:rolleyes:

what a fucking joke. Why would you trust the 'steroid users at the gym' about something so important (your health)?

Are you for real or just trying to pull some people's legs?

what a fucking joke. Why would you trust the 'steroid users at the gym' about something so important (your health)?

Are you for real or just trying to pull some people's legs?

Sadly, I think he's serious, lol! :eek:

The amount of stupid questions you have asked up 2 now definitely means you are not ready to run steroids, let alone winstrol only.

Yes winstrol will suppress your hpta and you'll have libido issues although winstrol isnt as harsh compared to that deca and tren dick you were talking about.

Running it alone wont do much except provide a little vascularity and lean gain which can be done just as easy naturally with a great diet, cadrio and weights. Except winny fucks your joints and will probably affect your training, were as doing it naturally wont.

Lastly, yes, winny is liver toxic as is almost any oral. Lots of users run it for 6-8 weeks, but make sure you use some sort of liver protection such as milk thistle or liv52.

However I would strongly advise not to cycle since you know fuck all, but if you do, your not gonna like the winny only cycle. Better off to run test and throw winny in there for 6 weeks.

there are a lot of so called "experts" here.........what is up with the condescending chit chat.......let the guy ask his question and give him your input......but without the holier than thou routine.

I don't think anyone is trying to put him down, but he's asked something that's covered like 3000 times. He knows about fina and deca dick, yet fails to know anything about winny, when 2 secs of search would have answered it.

We have all been in his position as I was. But I knew 75% of what I know now before I asked any questions, because almost all of it is covered extensively.

But agreed that we could use less badgering.

I don't think anyone is trying to put him down, but he's asked something that's covered like 3000 times. He knows about fina and deca dick, yet fails to know anything about winny, when 2 secs of search would have answered it.

We have all been in his position as I was. But I knew 75% of what I know now before I asked any questions, because almost all of it is covered extensively.

But agreed that we could use less badgering.

i try to search up as much as i can, i did search up winny but got nowhere with it, i have a decent understanding about all this but never focused myself on knowing much about winny and it never had an interest about using winny, im not using winny. its just questions, my friend which is using winny and is trying to get cut. u guys love to attack me callin me an idiot for not knowing how about u stop bein such a dumbass and at least direct me to a website which could inform me or prior experiances with what im asking or your openions without looking like a douch bag? that sounds pretty fair dont it?

i try to search up as much as i can, i did search up winny but got nowhere with it, i have a decent understanding about all this but never focused myself on knowing much about winny and it never had an interest about using winny, im not using winny. its just questions, my friend which is using winny and is trying to get cut. u guys love to attack me callin me an idiot for not knowing how about u stop bein such a dumbass and at least direct me to a website which could inform me or prior experiances with what im asking or your openions without looking like a douch bag? that sounds pretty fair dont it?

what would have been fair, would have been if you, 1) did a little research about your question before you asked it (which maybe you did) 2)you asked your question, and either listened and was content with the opinions/responses or stated some supporting facts or information on your side of the debate (which your debate was "i asked steroid users at the gym they said ur dick will still work if u run it alone".....i hardly think this is a great argument IMO) 3) didnt say anything...and just left it alone if you didnt have a valid argument (which you really didnt)
now, i am pretty new to this board... so maybe i should keep my mouth shut, this is not an attack, but i do think you went about things in the wrong manner... all my opinion....not trying to be rude!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear