over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol the choice of athletes?

BeastNik

Registered
I did a search to find out the type of steroid Shawne Merriman, San diego chargers linebacker, maybe the best defensive player in the league, was suspended for and it was winstrol. It seems almost all athletes who get popped were using winstrol. Besides Merriman, Rafael Palmero, UFC fighter Tim SYlvia, Boxer Fernando Vargas(who got brutally KO'ed by oscar dela hoya anyways while on winstrol), Barry Bonds(also accused of using Tren), Ben Johnson. I couldnt find out what former world record holder Justin gatlin was suspended for. I guess its because winstrol doesnt lay any weight on you but still makes you more powerful and gives you an advantage over using nothing. Has an athlete ever been caught using D-Bol?

Merriman was suppossedly using a nandrolone based product and winny isn't that. So I think your research is alittle off on that part. Out of curiousity, why do you care what people got busted for?

Armageddon said:
Merriman was suppossedly using a nandrolone based product and winny isn't that. So I think your research is alittle off on that part. Out of curiousity, why do you care what people got busted for?

No reason why I care, I just think it's interesting to see what professional athletes take to try to get an advantage. Now after a search I do see nandrolone as what Merriman tested positive for. My bad. Merriman blamed a tainted supplement.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/31/AR2006103101020.html

If a guy is taking winstrol he is probaly taking half a dozen other things as well the winstrol just stays in the system longer. Most athletes don't use winstrol because of this. You hear about guys getting busted for winstrol and assumee thats what everyone is using in fact thats what everyone doesn't want to use because it is easy to get busted for it. When trying to determine what aas is right for you ask yourself what sport do you play? What are your goals? Are you going to be tested? How much can you afford to spend. Not what did so and so fail a test for. I assure you so and so has used lots of stuff he just got busted for winny..

Johnson had his shitted switched winny is a cheap substitute for more expensive stuff he knew he was subject to testing and did not want to be taking winny. Barry has been accused of taking everything. Tim slyvia? Does anybody want a build like that guy?

Vespa103 said:
Johnson had his shitted switched winny is a cheap substitute for more expensive stuff he knew he was subject to testing and did not want to be taking winny. Barry has been accused of taking everything. Tim slyvia? Does anybody want a build like that guy?

Does anyone know what Justin Gatlin tested positive for?

Testosterone and other aas is what the news said. Remember ben johnson later failed for testosterone. What sport do you do?

winstrol is a terrible choice for athletes, no clue why they all think its some kind of miracle drug.

Jarconis said:
winstrol is a terrible choice for athletes, no clue why they all think its some kind of miracle drug.
that is a very bold and broad statment bro, we here are all "athletes" IMO, no body said they thought it was amiracle drug just that it is detected more than other.
why is winny terriable? I know many that have taken winny and had great results mostly football and track, please explain

Winny can add a lot of strength without any weight gain. For almost any sports, that is a great advantage. Stronger in your weight class, or faster on the track or field because your strength/weight ratio is higher.

Most athletes have no need for being bigger, but being stronger at the same weight is usually what one looks for.

km2000 said:
that is a very bold and broad statment bro, we here are all "athletes" IMO, no body said they thought it was amiracle drug just that it is detected more than other.
why is winny terriable? I know many that have taken winny and had great results mostly football and track, please explain

winstrols affects on ligament/tendons make it a "poor" choice for "running/jumping" atheletes. that better ;)

Jarconis said:
winstrols affects on ligament/tendons make it a "poor" choice for "running/jumping" atheletes. that better ;)

its not anything that cant be fixed with some over the counter supps, grunt76 make a good point also. I know when my bodyfat is not extremly low i dont notice any sides from winny. the joint problem are a person to person thing also, some notice the problem more than others. your statment
"winstrol is a terrible choice for athletes, no clue why they all think its some kind of miracle drug."
was just worder a little harsh in my opinion.

Winstrol is actually a pretty damn good anabolic but it is hell on the lipid profile and joints.
I know man guys that have gotten decent gains on winstrol alone although I don't recommend that.

You know what, that's really really weird about Winny. It seems an almost pure androgen. I mean, it ACTS that way, I don't see the anabolic component at all. Even fitness and figure girls come onstage now with virilized faces from winny the hardening agent. That is not the mark of an anabolic, but rather that of an androgen.

Whatever.

Last edited:
Vespa103 said:
Testosterone and other aas is what the news said. Remember ben johnson later failed for testosterone. What sport do you do?

I dont play any sport, I just lift weights and not at all professionally. If i was in track and field or any sport that tested I would probably be careful of taking anything. Gatlin got an 8 year ban, was it worth it? Maybe, he might not have got the world record if he wasnt on test, then again he might have, we'll never know. Atleast take something thats out of the system fast, then again like you said he may not have even known what he was taking.

Grunt76 said:
Winny can add a lot of strength without any weight gain. For almost any sports, that is a great advantage. Stronger in your weight class, or faster on the track or field because your strength/weight ratio is higher.

Most athletes have no need for being bigger, but being stronger at the same weight is usually what one looks for.

That is why I would think a lot of athletes take winny. Especially boxers or fighters that have weight classes, not so sure about track and field.

I think alot of athelets under estimate the clearance time of winny and that is why it is caught alot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131