over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol????

Swaybob

Newbies
I am doing Winstrol for first time. It is water based. The injections are super painful. More so than any of my other injections. I have been told that I can just drink it since its water based. Is this true? And if so, does it make it less effective? Thanks in advanced.

Yes it's true you can drink it. And yes it's less effective

Try running it under hot water to warm it up. It may decrease the pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I run winstrol deca test as my first cycle I'm 5"10 240 pounds

You can, but its counter productive. Winny thins you out, deca makes you bigger. You should do NPP instead, as it seems your looking to stay lean and put on muscle at the same time, correct?

Can I run winstrol deca test as my first cycle I'm 5"10 240 pounds

You scare me bro. Im going to be nice cause we've all been here at some point. Maybe just start with test at 250 mg weekly and ride those gains out. Continue to learn and add compounds as you stop gaining. I gained consistently for over a year on no more than test at 250 mg weekly. Youre talking about adding stuff that dont align with eachother. A cutter with a bulker. Something that will dry you out and another that will put more water on you than anything else. Just follow the rules of progression.

Start with test at 250 mg weekly until your stop gaining. Bump it up to 500 mg after that until you stop gaining. Add in an oral after that maybe a dbol at 20 mg daily for 6 weeks while keeping your estrogen in check with a mild anti e. Up to 500 mg weekly of test you may not even need an anti e. This example of mild progression should take you up to a good year of solid gains. By then you'll have enough knowledge to safely play with deca, tren, anadrol and other more serious compounds. Why add a bunch of stuff when youll gain very well at first with minimal. You always want a place to progress to when your gains stop. Remember, this is a marathon not a sprint.

I am doing Winstrol for first time. It is water based. The injections are super painful. More so than any of my other injections. I have been told that I can just drink it since its water based. Is this true? And if so, does it make it less effective? Thanks in advanced.

What volume are you injecting and what muscle? I didn't have this problem but I like smaller volume/more injections spread around...

You scare me bro. Im going to be nice cause we've all been here at some point. Maybe just start with test at 250 mg weekly and ride those gains out. Continue to learn and add compounds as you stop gaining. I gained consistently for over a year on no more than test at 250 mg weekly. Youre talking about adding stuff that dont align with eachother. A cutter with a bulker. Something that will dry you out and another that will put more water on you than anything else. Just follow the rules of progression.

Start with test at 250 mg weekly until your stop gaining. Bump it up to 500 mg after that until you stop gaining. Add in an oral after that maybe a dbol at 20 mg daily for 6 weeks while keeping your estrogen in check with a mild anti e. Up to 500 mg weekly of test you may not even need an anti e. This example of mild progression should take you up to a good year of solid gains. By then you'll have enough knowledge to safely play with deca, tren, anadrol and other more serious compounds. Why add a bunch of stuff when youll gain very well at first with minimal. You always want a place to progress to when your gains stop. Remember, this is a marathon not a sprint.

Ok so leave the deca alone and the winstrol just test or should take a small dose of winstrol?

Like Jerry said, leave the deca for now. Use the test (250mg week is good starter) add Winny for no more than 6-8 weeks and keep your liver in check

Ok so leave the deca alone and the winstrol just test or should take a small dose of winstrol?

Yep. Youd be good with that. Winstrol can dry out your joints and its really only beneficial for cutting and drying out when you bodyfat levels are low anyways. I dont like the injury risk your under while taking winny. Anavar would probably be a better choice as far as results desired if your set on using an oral as well. Just limit your orals to 6 weeks on/off if you use any at all. Make sure you add in milk thistle or liv 52 when youre on them too.

water winny has been some of the easiest injections out there. if it hurts bad its probably poorly made.

You can use deca with test and Winny to counteract the dry joint pain from the Winny. Use a small amount of deca..maybe 200mg a week. Doing a full blown cycle of all three doesn't make sense though.
Is this your first cycle? Test at 250/wk isn't much. You'll see some results but don't expect anything fantastic. What are you trying to achieve?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear