over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winter Blast Thoughts

DoubleD82

Registered
Starting to think about running EQ it with a blast this winter and would appreciate critiquing and thoughts.

Previous cycles:
1. Sustanon 250 2 times a week for 10 weeks.

2.Test E 500 week 12 weeks
dbol 50mg week 1-4

standard PCT for both cycles.

I no longer cycle and instead "blast" and cruise test. My cruise looking like this:
Test E 250 week
Arimidex 1mg mon, wed, fri
hcg 5,000 units a week

Stats:
5'8'' 190 12% bf
Early 20's
Training 4 years

Diet will be roughly 4000-4500 cals, 250 grams protein daily and lots of carbs, especially post workout.

Training looks something like this:
Mon-Chest and Tris
Tues-Core
Wed- Back and Biceps
Thurs-Legs and core
Sat-Shoulders and Arms

So here is the blast I am looking for critique on.

Test E 600mg week 1-15
Equpoise 400mg week 1-15
Arimidex 1mg EOD
HCG 5,000 units weekly
Triptropin (GHRP-2, GHrP-6, Sermorline combined) 30 units daily post workout week 1-15

I understand that EQ in not something to expect immediate results but more quality over time and not entirely sure if I might even need to bump the 400mg week to 600mg. I chose EQ because from what I understand it is a less harsher drug than say tren or masteron and I'd like to see what my body can tolerate before using one of those more advanced drugs. Also considering adding anadrol in for the first 4 weeks at 100mg daily or possibly a different oral that won't give me so much of the moonface that dbol did. I am not necessarily focused on gaining x amount of weight but I am shooting for around 20lbs when the 15 weeks is up. The main goal I am trying to achieve is simply gaining quality mass.

This should probably be in the beginner section but here goes.
EQ at 400 may not do much for you, 600 would most likely be better. If you are looking for an oral that wont bloat you try tbol, or var if you are a big spender. Love var, but you gotta run a metric ton of it.

I would run 600-750 test and a minimum of 800mg EQ but 1200 would be better. Currently running 1200 and I like it more than 800.

Would also personally throw in an oral or two.

Also, that is a shit ton of adex. I don't use any on just 500mg a week of test. Are you crazy estrogen sensitive?

I would run 600-750 test and a minimum of 800mg EQ but 1200 would be better. Currently running 1200 and I like it more than 800.

Would also personally throw in an oral or two.

Also, that is a shit ton of adex. I don't use any on just 500mg a week of test. Are you crazy estrogen sensitive?

I'm pretty estrogen sensitive. That's one reason I am going with EQ over deca.

I think your cycle looks fine. Keep it how it is.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Looking forward to starting this in a month, possibly 2.

I'm not kidding saying almost leaning on the needs to be in beginner section... any TIME in the game, meaning a handful of years, and a handful or two of cycles or just got to point of blast cruise to keep things simple... any how

I guess eq can be a picky drug for the population... some great, others not.. personally I've used doses going from 300-1500 and personally IMO going high doses is a waste, would rather use tren or winny hell even dbol LOL, but unless your one of the body types its best compatible otherwise I say just go low and use as an appetite stimulator.. if you xan get that from just like 300/wk then fuck it just do 300..

and kick the test up to 750/wk minimum personally would hit the 1k... since its "cover my ass up in thick clothing to keep warm" winter bulk you shouldnt care if your a little more smooth or bloated.. but with an adex dose being that high I dont see that being an issue or are you just brainstorming.. have you ran adex at that high of a dose before or higher etc? could just be my reaction to adex but that much adex for only 600 of test I could see it keeping bloat etc down but that tad bit estro and little bit of bloat is what aids in bulking and accommodating the room for muscle growth later

so personally I'd say fuck it, eat what you want but definitely keep the protein high so like shoot for 300-350 even since that is the fundamental building block for growth stay up on the cardio to keep the ticker good, run test way higher and eq just enough to make you hungry enough you'd each the styrofoam tray packed meat comes in.. and yes it arguably will make you that hungry or at least to eat whatever filling portions more frequently like no joke almost hourly.. and lift heavy and low reps for compound lifts and supplemental lifts do opposite high reps like 25+ with low weight but again keep to primarily compound lifts...

last I just reread so had to come back and advise your hcg is WAY TOO HIGH... 5k a week is nuts... literally you could get a response from 125-250iu 2x/wk...a little goes a long way and a lot will desensitize you until who knows when.. fuck that... I personally wouldnt roll those kind of dice..

and your ghrp blend.. I dont what the unit equivalent since its not usually measured as units but by just plain old mcg since one is volume and the other is weight.. but once you get the mcg part figured out know you would best to dose post WO and prebed and anywhere from .5-3mcg//kg for a individual based dose and just round which ever way is convenient for your dosing. you should be dialed in and just remember the results will be dose dependent.

Last edited:
I'm not kidding saying almost leaning on the needs to be in beginner section... any TIME in the game, meaning a handful of years, and a handful or two of cycles or just got to point of blast cruise to keep things simple... any how

I guess eq can be a picky drug for the population... some great, others not.. personally I've used doses going from 300-1500 and personally IMO going high doses is a waste, would rather use tren or winny hell even dbol LOL, but unless your one of the body types its best compatible otherwise I say just go low and use as an appetite stimulator.. if you xan get that from just like 300/wk then fuck it just do 300..

and kick the test up to 750/wk minimum personally would hit the 1k... since its "cover my ass up in thick clothing to keep warm" winter bulk you shouldnt care if your a little more smooth or bloated.. but with an adex dose being that high I dont see that being an issue or are you just brainstorming.. have you ran adex at that high of a dose before or higher etc? could just be my reaction to adex but that much adex for only 600 of test I could see it keeping bloat etc down but that tad bit estro and little bit of bloat is what aids in bulking and accommodating the room for muscle growth later

so personally I'd say fuck it, eat what you want but definitely keep the protein high so like shoot for 300-350 even since that is the fundamental building block for growth stay up on the cardio to keep the ticker good, run test way higher and eq just enough to make you hungry enough you'd each the styrofoam tray packed meat comes in.. and yes it arguably will make you that hungry or at least to eat whatever filling portions more frequently like no joke almost hourly.. and lift heavy and low reps for compound lifts and supplemental lifts do opposite high reps like 25+ with low weight but again keep to primarily compound lifts...

last I just reread so had to come back and advise your hcg is WAY TOO HIGH... 5k a week is nuts... literally you could get a response from 125-250iu 2x/wk...a little goes a long way and a lot will desensitize you until who knows when.. fuck that... I personally wouldnt roll those kind of dice..

and your ghrp blend.. I dont what the unit equivalent since its not usually measured as units but by just plain old mcg since one is volume and the other is weight.. but once you get the mcg part figured out know you would best to dose post WO and prebed and anywhere from .5-3mcg//kg for a individual based dose and just round which ever way is convenient for your dosing. you should be dialed in and just remember the results will be dose dependent.

My cruise:
Test E 250 week
Arimidex 1mg mon, wed, fri
hcg 5,000 units a week

This is actually what my doc has me on (I have high sensitivity to estrogen and that keep estrogen around 20). Keeps my test at about 1100. I also forgot to mention my doc also has me on 20mg danazol 2 times a day in order to keep free test up.

The ghrp's I should have been more specific on. It's dosed GHRP-2 3mg, GHRP-6 6mg, and sermorelin 15 mg per 30 units. That combo has worked great for me post workout in the past with stimulating appetite. Typically after a workout I immediate do 2 scoops of whey protein and an hour later eat a huge meal after the triptropin. I'm almost thinking with the EQ and that together would make me eat well over 5,000 cals a day which would be great as long as I can keep it relatively clean.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws