over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wipe the needle

Status
Not open for further replies.

power

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Do any of you guys who do not change needles between drawing liquid from the bottle to injection wipe the needle after you draw and remove from the stopper. Just curious.

No need to. Inserting a sterile needle into a sterile vial with sterile solution and pulling it out. As long as you wiped the rubber stopper with alcohol before drawing you dont need to.

I dont think its weird i use to do that not sure why. LOl now i have a draw needle and a clean for pinning in my liquid protein

Do any of you guys who do not change needles between drawing liquid from the bottle to injection wipe the needle after you draw and remove from the stopper. Just curious.
just change the pin. scar tissue build up is no fun. I ve seen a microscope pic of a brand new pin, and then one that was used only once, and it wasnt pretty

No need to. Inserting a sterile needle into a sterile vial with sterile solution and pulling it out. As long as you wiped the rubber stopper with alcohol before drawing you dont need to.

Yep

i use a different pin to draw from vial and always inject with a new pin.

just change the pin. scar tissue build up is no fun. I ve seen a microscope pic of a brand new pin, and then one that was used only once, and it wasnt pretty

I also agree with this but,most HRT patients are prescribed one needle and syringe per injection.

Man go to some these web sites and get some more pinz or hell you have a script go to the pharm and grab some.

I get my draw pins from the local farm store. about $18 for 100 20g 1". Also get my syringes from them. Its cheap as hell. The rubber stopper dulls the pin a ton. So its smoother and creates less scar tissue for less than 20 cents a shot. No brainer.

I also agree with this but,most HRT patients are prescribed one needle and syringe per injection.

Yeah, no risk as long as you wipe off the top of the stopper with some rubbing alcohol. I also like to wipe down the stopper after I draw too, it gets off any residue that might be there from the draw.

Wiping down a sterile needle with something would increase your risk of infection since that wipe isnt really sterile even though it has alcohol on it.

Wiping down a sterile needle with something would increase your risk of infection since that wipe isnt really sterile even though it has alcohol on it.

this

Needles are super cheap - no need to re-use ever.

BIC

Needles are super cheap - no need to re-use ever.

BIC
I've have yet to see a doc or nurse draw and then change needles~!

I've have yet to see a doc or nurse draw and then change needles~!

Take it from someone who has been at this for almost 30 years, NEVER NEVER wipe the needle!
(Sorry, I did not mean to hit the Quote button bro)

no i do not wipe needle. I figure the less things that are touching it, the better. I wipe the top of the vial everytime right before I draw.

Interesting group of responses. Thanks to all. This sort of came up during a discussion with a diabetic and he was wiping his needle after drawing insulin. I was curios as to every one elses thoughts.

That is because they are not the person getting the shot. Why would they give a shit if your inj hurts a little more than it has to.

So true. They are not the one getting the inj. Plus if this is something that you plan on doing for a long time, you have to keep the scare tissue to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner