over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wireless internet

jrmuscle

Banned
yeah guys and gals maybe you can help me out? See I have high speed internet in my house and a wireless connection to laptop on the same account. and what i am wondering is to avoid a 100.00 fee for another wireless connection to be hooked up is there something i can buy for my desktop computer to get internet with something from the store? please help i need it for world of warcraft lol my son plays it and he is always asking me?

yeah guys and gals maybe you can help me out? See I have high speed internet in my house and a wireless connection to laptop on the same account. and what i am wondering is to avoid a 100.00 fee for another wireless connection to be hooked up is there something i can buy for my desktop computer to get internet with something from the store? please help i need it for world of warcraft lol my son plays it and he is always asking me?

I hope I get what you are saying right. You have high speed internet, is that a cable line coming into your house? If so I am guessing you have a router attatched to that. And your laptop has a ethernet card inside wich connects you to the router instantly correct? Now you want your desk top to have internet access also, correct? If so why dont you just plug your CPU directly from the back of your PC into the router by way of a hard cable? Most routers have about 3 to 5 open slots on the back of them for just such a thing.

Easy one brotha

who is your provider and what type router do you run. do you have a wireless card in the desktop? boom had the right idea as well normally you have ports available on any router esp. for configuration purposes holla back

yeah i guess i could just use a ethernet cord

i have two routers in my house one is hooked to the cable box and the desktop downstairs the other is the wireless internet router hooked up to the other router but it has four spots for ethernet cords on one and two spots on another. now i guess my question is do they sell ethernet cords long enough to reach from a downstairs room totally on the other side of the house? or can i just buy a wireless router from walmart to hook up to my new computer. i apologize for asking so many questions but i dont want to go to walmart and buy the wrong item!

i have two routers in my house one is hooked to the cable box and the desktop downstairs the other is the wireless internet router hooked up to the other router but it has four spots for ethernet cords on one and two spots on another. now i guess my question is do they sell ethernet cords long enough to reach from a downstairs room totally on the other side of the house? or can i just buy a wireless router from walmart to hook up to my new computer. i apologize for asking so many questions but i dont want to go to walmart and buy the wrong item!

Cat5e patch cable can run to 100 feet.

The router attached to you cable modem with serve as the gateway between your network and your ISP. You don't need to pay for another IP address, as all nodes with share the same external address.

Warcraft is not bandwidth intensive. You could play it lag-free over WiFi.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131