over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WISH BIGKIWI LUCK!!!!!

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Thanks Mike , think Big A coming to help me get ready etc. Does anyone know if Flex is ok and coming over ? :)

Hell yea

I was about to make this thread LOL. Kiwi you will do great, just stick to your plan and dont do anything crazy at the end. Your shape and size should put you in top 5 for sure. Cant wait to see pics etc.

Last i heard flex's colitis was acting up and it wasnt anytying serious.(health issue wise.

LUCK ISN'T NEEDED - YOU'VE DONE WHAT'S HAD TO BE DONE! Now you will reap the rewards :)

xcel

all the best on evrything u do my bro :) .

xcelbeyond said:
LUCK ISN'T NEEDED - YOU'VE DONE WHAT'S HAD TO BE DONE! Now you will reap the rewards :)

xcel

while i agree with this in some regard one needs to be lucky to have a judging panel that does not have their heads up their asses to get a fair placing so........

GOOD LUCK!!!

show them what youve got. you will be dialed in im sure, so just make it happen!

wow im really proud to see this post.. good Luck I will definitly check out coverage after this show, what is the exact date of the show? This is for sure a huge stepping stone to your career those are some big names that are going to be on that stage.

You da MAN!!!!

Kick some ass, Brother. Kick some major ass!!! You'll have an advantage, too - 1st show in a while and they're traveling over. Be on, and there's no doubt you can be some big names...

-Randy

Gotta say thanks to everyone on PRO MUSCLE for their help and support especially Big A !!!!!! thanks guys

Good Luck.

You look good brother and we are all pulling for you...I have done two shows in Tx and it is the hardest things i have ever done..I cant imagine being at your level...You are at the top of the ladder so make us proud, Big!!!!

Good luck dude!!! Hope you do great! Let us know whats up!!

Two thoughts on this thread. Fuck it, he's busted his as and the hard work is going to replace any luck that he may need. The luck is going to be that someone shows up better, not happening. Positive thinking. The other is it's a given that we want a member from this board to do well especially at the big level. Knock'm dead. We'll be patiently waiting to see the pics of you and your trophy. Don't forget Phil's pump, I hear that does wonders back stage :)

Im so Jealous!!!!!!!!! lol

Seriously goodluck bro your what all us guys strive to be.Win or loose your the man.

good luck big guy... you are already light years ahead of most and i am sure you will do fine

Good luck and I just wanted to say thanks for answering my thread questions. How many other pros would take the time to chat with the up and comers to help them out? Not too many. Keep your same attitude and you'll go real far. Or should I say, even further. Thanks again, Q.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws