over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WITH ALL OF THESE LIVER ISSUES OUT HERE

PHIL HERNON said:
WHY ISNT EVERYONE TAKING SYNTHERGINE???????????????? UP THE DOSAGE IF YOU NEED MORE. COME ON, LETS BE MORE PREVENTATIVE!!
Ordering for myself and a trainning buddy on Fri....

I think we all take it for granted that it will not happen to us...

but who wants to be a horror story??

get it...use it...be safe

what is the optimal dosage in your opinion Phil when using an AA17 roid by example ?

WELL

mike1107 said:
what is the optimal dosage in your opinion Phil when using an AA17 roid by example ?

THATS A TOUGH QUESTION....I SUPPOSE IT WOULD BE DOSE DEPENDANT. I WOULD NEVER EVER USE A AA17 ROID THOUGH.

Hey, just wondering how you are suppost to take syntheringe? Can you take it orally or do you need to inject. And if so where abouts. Thanks

PHIL HERNON said:
THATS A TOUGH QUESTION....I SUPPOSE IT WOULD BE DOSE DEPENDANT. I WOULD NEVER EVER USE A AA17 ROID THOUGH.

ok .... well let's say on a "high" AA17 roid dosage, what could help to be a bit safer ?

would u use synthergine year round or by cycle to detoxify (sp?)

My current liver support formula is
900mg ala
900mg milk thistle
2 Liv52 tabs 2-3x per day.

I may just throw synthergine in the mix since you all rave about it so much. BTW, wouldnt it be best to take it after or before using an oral AAS instead of during? Couldnt it make the oral not totally absorbed?

PHIL HERNON said:
OF COURSE.

Phil u always go so fast to answer !!!

last question LOL

u use it to detoxify and protect or just to protect the liver and add milk thistle or so to detoxify ?
I have always had good blood test results for my liver and want to keep it sage
I used to take "legalon", u know it ?

i agree.. guys you need to prevent the sides.. not deal with them when they happen.. if ya cant afford the protective agents.. ya cant afford the gear....

i cant see what exactly is in synthergine that would help can some one shed some light on this please i see it has arginine is that it? thanx

LATS said:
i agree.. guys you need to prevent the sides.. not deal with them when they happen.. if ya cant afford the protective agents.. ya cant afford the gear....

I agree with this also, another way to put it would be "if you cant afford to get blood work done than you cant afford the gear!" not gettin you blood work done and bitchen about sides, being a hard gainer, not being able to get lean, or holdin water is a major pet peeve of mine....

what do you guys think about the new supplemnt called liver longer that has tudca in it?

km2000 said:
I agree with this also, another way to put it would be "if you cant afford to get blood work done than you cant afford the gear!" not gettin you blood work done and bitchen about sides, being a hard gainer, not being able to get lean, or holdin water is a major pet peeve of mine....

I agree about bloodwork. For example, im not sure if im gonna need 12.5mg aromasin EOD or 25 EOD on my upcoming cycle, so im gonna use 12.5 and a month into it, get estrogen tested. Not gonna go by feel.

km2000 said:

See, this guy isnt as stupid as you thought phil :)

musclehead33 said:
i cant see what exactly is in synthergine that would help can some one shed some light on this please i see it has arginine is that it? thanx

Ingredients are listed on the website as well as on the product itself:
**broken link removed**

Quick Yahoo/Google search, these are the first results for each ingredient in Synthergine. But I guess some people are lazy and cant' look themselves.
Dig more and you'l find more info:

Arginine HCL - Arginine is required for proper elimination of urea from the body. This occurs through a critical metabolic cycle which detoxifies the body of nitrogen compounds that are manufactured in the liver or by intestinal bacteria action. Subtle impairments of the liver's function can often lead to subclinical symptoms of hyperammonemia, which is the condition of poor excretion of urea. Symptoms of hyperammonemia may include chronic fatigue, headache, irritability, occasional diarrhea or nausea, lack of concentration, mental confusion, and intolerance to various foods, particularly high-protein foods.

Sodium Glucuronate - is a nutritional substance used by the liver to bind to toxins (excess hormones, food additives, cigarette smoke, etc.) and eliminate them from the system. Of all the chemical reactions taking place in the liver cell, the elimination of toxic substances via glucuronate binding is considered the most important. Clinical studies have shown glucuronate supplementation can improve liver function considerably because it reduces stress on the liver and enhances the organ’s ability to detoxify.

Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate (DADA) - is a peripheral and cerebral arteriole vasodilator. DADA assists in hepatic detoxification of heavy metals, nitrites, and organophosphates.
DADA provides muscular and hepatic system support in athletic animals, especially during the stress of training and hard physical work, and in the presence of high energy diets. DADA is a potent peripheral and cerebral arteriole vasodilator, and assists in the hepatic detoxification of a number of metallic and chemical metabolites including intoxication by heavy metals, nitrites and organophosphates.

Lysine HCL - one of the 8 essential amino acids. It improves immune system function and it helps tissues regenerate themselves after damage (such as liver tissue after toxin damage)

Methionine HCL - an essential, sulfur-containing amino acid. It is the source of sulfur for numerous compounds in the body, including the amino acids cysteine and taurine. The body uses sulfur to influence hair follicles and promote healthy hair, skin, and nail growth. Sulfur also increases the liver's production of lecithin (which reduces cholesterol), reduces liver fat, protects the kidneys, helps the body to excrete heavy metals, and reduces bladder irritation by regulating the formation of ammonia in the urine. Methionine is a lipotropic - a nutrient that helps prevent fat accumulation in the liver, and usually helps detoxify metabolic wastes and toxins.

I want to order some,I need daily injections?And what dosage?I need more than one bottle for a 10 weeks cycle?
Thank you

PHIL HERNON said:
I WAS JUST GONNA RECITE THAT OFF OF THE TOP OF MY HEAD! THANKS FOR BEATING ME TO IT.

People don't realise that our brain capacities grow proportionately to our muscles... we are sum smart uns!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws