YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

With the all of the recent deaths and health problems, take another look at DMSO

Cracker69

Registered
DMSO - The Real Miracle Solution -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net

Just from personal experience, I can tell you that I have used it for basic things like healing up bruises and cuts faster, especially helpful on painful or swollen injection sites as well.

Acne has always been a problem, and a 50/50 mix of DMSO gel and lemon juice(for citric acid) has cleared up my face completely, shrunk the pores considerably, and it definitely helps with wrinkles and collagen production. If you take a look at a lot of the newer facial products that cost a million dollars, they contain vitamin c which promotes collagen production. DMSO by itself does this, and combined with the vitamin C from the lemon juice, it is pretty amazing after twice a week application for a few weeks. A 90% dmso concentration of gel dobbed on blemishes gets rid of them quickly.

As far as health is concerned, read the article above, there are so many studies. This is, I believe, paramount to us bodybuilders. It is probably the strongest antioxidant in the world! It makes cells more permeable which allows them to absorb nutrients better and rid itself of toxins and heavy metals better.

It has been shown to return cancer cells back to normal, or completely destroy them in combination with vitamin C supplementation. It has also been shown to dissolve blood clots! This is huge for us, as a maintanence dose can prevent this huge problem that is a risk for all bodybuilders on hormones. There are too many benefits to post here, but read the article, it really should be in everyone's medicine cabinet.

And just fyi, to me the most important supplements us bodybuilders should take and what I take daily are:

DMSO: -1 tsp(99.99% DMSO liquid) in grape juice daily on empty stomach
(Also applied externally when needed)
-5 grams of vitamin c w/ bioflavonoids daily,( up to 10g daily if I feel like an illness is creeping up.)
-Cayenne(Intestinal health is paramount, along w/ cayenne's ability to almost instantly regulate blood pressure. This herb is another big one.
-Vitamin D3-as needed. Most are deficient, this has been covered, do your research if needed.

I know DMSO has many pluses but the fact it makes you stink like holy hell is enough for me to stay away. I use to take it and had no clue how bad it was until one day a well known lifter who was a good 15 feet a way yelled out ok who here is uses DMSO....I guess when I started to sweat it started to smell I went home and asked the wife do I smell and she stated yes I just did not want to say anything....LOL....I stopped that day

Well, the upside to that is that the smell does go away after about a day of discontinuing use. And DMSO stays in the system for 120 hours, so even one dose a week would be great for healthy benefits. More of course if dealing with any issues. Staying well hydrated can help dilute this affect somewhat as well.

I just think that DMSO address a lot of concerns that bodybuilders have..
It protects the liver from damage, in studies involving liver toxicity with acetaminophen and one other drug they used, it had huge protective effects. It protects the heart from damage or dying tissue, it prevents clotting and dissolves clots in larger doses.

Good article. While I've never taken DMSO, I do take MSM (DMSO2) regularly (part of my knee formula and as a standalone supp) and it has made a dramatic difference in my knee issues.

I used DMSO on pulled muscles while playing college football.
Supposedly, they use DMSO to heal horses who race on their torn muscles. It permeates the skin/ I would crush asprin and rub DMSO onto the injury, in my case a torn hammy.
Worked great. Not sure if this is the correct way to use it. It was early 1990's
I would get DMSO from animal feed stores, that sold hay for feeding horses.

Thank you for this info.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah, MSM is a good substitute, especially if the smell
Is too much of an issue. But it isn't near as beneficial.
Last I looked **broken link removed** has good prices, I get the 90%
gel there. The DMSO I take orally is 99.99% I get at Natures Pantry
and most health food stores carry it.

If applying to the skin, you can decrease the smell and
Drying effect by adding a bit of olive or coconut oil
And even raw honey and cinnamon to the mix as well.
For the mask I sometimes mix the dmso gel with
Not only the lemon juice, but the coconut oil, raw honey,
And cinnamon, and sometimes for a stronger affect, I
Just use the lemon juice and dmso 50/50 mix.

It is a potent solvent and has many industrial uses as well.

DMSO - The Real Miracle Solution -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net

Just from personal experience, I can tell you that I have used it for basic things like healing up bruises and cuts faster, especially helpful on painful or swollen injection sites as well.

Acne has always been a problem, and a 50/50 mix of DMSO gel and lemon juice(for citric acid) has cleared up my face completely, shrunk the pores considerably, and it definitely helps with wrinkles and collagen production. If you take a look at a lot of the newer facial products that cost a million dollars, they contain vitamin c which promotes collagen production. DMSO by itself does this, and combined with the vitamin C from the lemon juice, it is pretty amazing after twice a week application for a few weeks. A 90% dmso concentration of gel dobbed on blemishes gets rid of them quickly.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Now, as to the cayenne herb to lower blood pressure, how do you take it, how much and do you take it daily?

As far as health is concerned, read the article above, there are so many studies. This is, I believe, paramount to us bodybuilders. It is probably the strongest antioxidant in the world! It makes cells more permeable which allows them to absorb nutrients better and rid itself of toxins and heavy metals better.

It has been shown to return cancer cells back to normal, or completely destroy them in combination with vitamin C supplementation. It has also been shown to dissolve blood clots! This is huge for us, as a maintanence dose can prevent this huge problem that is a risk for all bodybuilders on hormones. There are too many benefits to post here, but read the article, it really should be in everyone's medicine cabinet.

And just fyi, to me the most important supplements us bodybuilders should take and what I take daily are:

DMSO: -1 tsp(99.99% DMSO liquid) in grape juice daily on empty stomach
(Also applied externally when needed)
-5 grams of vitamin c w/ bioflavonoids daily,( up to 10g daily if I feel like an illness is creeping up.)
-Cayenne(Intestinal health is paramount, along w/ cayenne's ability to almost instantly regulate blood pressure. This herb is another big one.
-Vitamin D3-as needed. Most are deficient, this has been covered, do your research if needed.

Very interesting. Thanks.

As to the cayenne herb to lower blood pressure, how much do you take, how and do you do it every day?

If it's so beneficial, how come no one ever talks about it?

Your title of the thread is a joke...really??? Death, steroids, take DMSO. Miracle drug my ass...makes your mouth taste like ass and the smell is terrible. If it was so great why don't Dr. prescribe it with chemo etc. for cancer? I could go on and on...what's the use...

Great... :rolleyes:

I thought it was just for those that had a fear of needles or didn't want to be a pin cushion. My understanding is that DMSO would allow one to brew their own batch of a topical steroid. I didn't think it had any innate benefits on its own.

Very interesting. Thanks.

As to the cayenne herb to lower blood pressure, how much do you take, how and do you do it every day?

With the cayenne, I like the 100scoville unit caps, the
Hottest I can find, and usually take it inbetween meals
A few times a day. Or if you like to make hot lemon
Water in the morning which promotes liver health by
Allowing the liver to produce more bile, you can sprinkle
Some cayenne in your lemon water as well.

If it's so beneficial, how come no one ever talks about it?

It would be like discovering aspirin today. If someone said
This new aspirin product helps thin the blood, can reduce
Clot formation, prevent or lessen damage from heart attack,
Reduces inflammation, helps with headache and pain,
Treats acne and tightens skin(salacylic acid is aspirin),
And is cheap and comes from a natural source(white willow
Bark). People would say, "whoa, I call bullshit!". Well,
Same thing here, dmso is not able to be patented, can
Treat many ailments, but there is no profit for big
Pharma.

Staff online

• Big A