YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

woke up this am and couldn't move my legs.

Pusher

Registered
woke up at 5am to piss, moved to get out of bed and had bad dull pain in my hips down to my legs and couldn't move my glute to roll out of bed... eventually rolled up and put legs on floor and tried to stand. took a few tries and got up..... totally felt like i had no control of my pelvic muscles/hip muscles... legs were totally locked up.. made it to the bathroom, and back and it was like i was walking like that dude from Something About Marry with the hand-crutches... only i didn't have crutchs.

laid in bed trying to sleep.. hoping it was a bad dream... but couldn't sleep and googled it on my phone. the symptoms i had, and all i got was fibromyolasis and polymyolasis and MS.

i could lift my right knee pretty quick with a little pain, but my left knee would not move up more than a coupel inches... with great pain in my hips, hams, and glutes, even down to calves.

anybody have this happen?

It could and hopefully be something as simple as a pinched nerve I would start with a chiropractor or get to your doctor asap

That's seriously scary! I hope it heals quick and never happens again. Good luck.

was lying in bed trying to wiggle things to see if i'd had a stroke. had no control over the muscles in my hips/glutes

while taking a piss, i noticed everything was flexed... everything all quad heads, sartorious, all the hams and all heads of the calves.. everything was flexed and hard as a rock (ran my fingers over striations in calves and over hams).

at work now, i was afraid i wouldn't be able to demonstrate a kettlebell squat. lol... but i'm better now. still patches/points of pain/stiffness.

Bro, you need to seriously get a FULL BLOWN physical check up of every system in your body. This is like your 2nd thread of some crazy shit happening to you...

We are not doctors, you need a doctor.

Get to the fucking DR!! Seriously!! This is probably related to the issue you were thinking was hepatitis last week. You need to get checked out!

If this happend to me I would'nt take the time to post up my symptoms here unless I was using my I-pad at the ER.

Last edited:
I know you're worried because you don't have insurance, but seriously man, how much does your life mean to you??? Go to the doctor!!!!!!!!!

All your symptoms match for renal failure as well, probably even more so than liver problems.

Given you are using an array of chemicals, and I wouldn't be surprised if you are popping ibuprofen for the inflammation as well.

I would get this checked asap and drop everything if that wasn't obvious enough already..

Here's a crazy idea. How about going to the damn doctor? ER, urgent care, clinic, anything.

UP THE DOSE BRO!!

Too damned funny... I can't stop snickering.

On a serious note, the OP probably needs to go have some blood work done, at the very least. A lot of dudes here go to LabCorp and get their serums checked. You can just as easily (and probably much cheaper) get a CBC and BMP which will tell if there's anything going on, there.

What all are you on? Are you taking clen? T3? Any weird shit? Any crazy doses? Not everyone can handle every chemical. I fucking HATE clen. No way that shit can be good for you.

Too damned funny... I can't stop snickering.

On a serious note, the OP probably needs to go have some blood work done, at the very least. A lot of dudes here go to LabCorp and get their serums checked. You can just as easily (and probably much cheaper) get a CBC and BMP which will tell if there's anything going on, there.

What all are you on? Are you taking clen? T3? Any weird shit? Any crazy doses? Not everyone can handle every chemical. I fucking HATE clen. No way that shit can be good for you.

well, all the "hey dumbass, go to a doctor" comments.... I have no insurance and money is f'n tight right now. gonna cost me 200 to even get in urgent care, plus whatever they order labs ect... I don't have it now.. and in 2 wks may be on unemployment.

I got some liver labs done last week in another thjread.

I've been off everything for at least a week... drol since last mon/tues.
was on igf1,igf1des,cjc,ghrp2,test,tren,drol,aromasin/adex,. taking some time off

no money but using all that shit...good luck with your life bro ;)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

well, all the "hey dumbass, go to a doctor" comments.... I have no insurance and money is f'n tight right now. gonna cost me 200 to even get in urgent care, plus whatever they order labs ect... I don't have it now.. and in 2 wks may be on unemployment.

was on igf1,igf1des,cjc,ghrp2,test,tren,drol,aromasin/adex,. taking some time off

That's exactly right you ARE A DUMBASS!

You can afford the drugs but nothing else is that right? That's like buying a
car and being to broke to do an oil change.

Funny thing is the car may be all you will have left with no one to drive it...

Get your priorities in order.

Bro, you need to seriously get a FULL BLOWN physical check up of every system in your body. This is like your 2nd thread of some crazy shit happening to you...

We are not doctors, you need a doctor.

read above msg bro

If you go to ER they have funds that can pay for your visit if you can't afford it. Nearly all hospitals have that, you just have to ask them about it.

I really don't know what to say to you because I suspect you will just find an excuse not to go to a clinic. You can go to one of those Minute-Clinic type places. I don't know how much they cost where you live, but they aren't $200 where I live. If they were, they sure as shit wouldn't be in business for very long. Most of them have Nurse Practioners who know just enough to be dangerous and are rarely qualified to diagnose anything more advanced than a cold or the flu. What they can do is draw your blood and get a better idea of what's going on with you. You can tell them you've already had an LFT. They don't bill you for the labs. The lab or the hospital with which they are associated does the billing. You usually have time to get your finances in order before you have to pay the bill. You can even set up a payment plan, if necessary.

The hospital has to give you care! Go to the county hospital. You can pay one dollar a month for your bills. True story. Or you could just not wake up tomorrow. Up to you really. Your fucking stupid for asking these kind of questions online with the symptoms you have.Go to the hospital! I don't know what else to say.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws