over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woke up with Edema ankles... Need some input

DrBeefcake777

Banned
So I will preface this with the fact that I am a bartender. My GF is a private high-end restaurant manager, so this is something she experiences from being on her feet from time to time. I however have not noticed it before.

I put my slides on to take her to work and noticed they were exceptionally tight. Noticing my swollen ankles I showed her and she mentioned she gets it from time to time. She is a bigger girl, so that would make more sense.

I havent slept well for the past 3-4 nights and work at a very busy place, so sore feet is common.

Now the kicker is I am week 4 or 5 of Test E 500mg, Tren E 400mg and Im using oral winstrol as of 2 weeks ago. Shout out to VRS a sponsor here bc its as good as any gear Ive ever done.

Im wondering if dropping the winstrol and lowering the Tren would get rid of it as well as upping water intake and lowering sodium a touch. Winstrol being a 17-aa might be part of the issue bc the last time I used dbol I stated it would be my last as I could feel pain in my lower back from it. Im thinking it with the Tren and being on my feet is the perfect storm of neurotoxicity and tissue damage I get from the beat down I receive working at 90 mph at a very busy establishment. At work for about a 6-7 hour window I am moving as fast as humanly possible to get drinks made and ran out. Its the reason I have the job I have bc I am such an efficient and quick bartender, but even before this it has been beating down my body and namely my feet.

I feel ok, but when I think about it I do get some panic attack anxiety so I freak myself out some.

I appreciate any experience, thoughts, and opinions on the matter. If it gets worse or doesnt lessen soon I will go to the doctor, but Im off work today so Im going to see if being off my feet for a day will help the matter.

Thanks for reading

Check bloods, primarily kidney function and get BP checked ASAP.

I'd drop the Tren and Winstrol and lower Test to 100mg/wk until you know what the cause is.

Yah im a bartender and my job sounds literally the same. Ive gotten this pretty bad at times so for the last year or two I've been wearing those knee high compressions socks. They help tremendously. Have to get a good brand though. Look into them for your job though.

How is your endurance, are you also getting winded easily or just feel more tired than before? Like Swifto said, check your blood pressure and what is your heart rate?

Dependent edema in your ankles/lower extremities will usually resolve with elevation. Do they pitt? Push down on your shin with a finger, release and see how long it stays indented. What your describing is a pretty common symptom of congestive heart failure. Not saying that's your problem! I used to get swollen ankles on Amlodipine. One of the reasons I switched to a different BP medication.

I would check your blood pressure as well. Last time I did a cycle the one day I was in the hot sun standing all day and had swollen ankles and freaked out. Long story short my BP sky rocketed during the cycle. I was also going through a really tough time at work too. I always hold water on test and really was not doing cardio then either.

Pretty likely you're fine, kidney function has a pattern of decline on bloods for people. Like Swifto's rec, I would do bloods just to be safe (it's cheap, and fast)

The reason it's smarter to remove hard androgens and go to TRT while you figure this out is most of this stuff (tren, orals, high protein) is working against your renal system. In the off chance there is an issue, you'd want to 180 sooner not later

Tren will cause neurotoxicity regardless of your activity level, it's the nature of the drug

If you woke up with it I would assume it wasn't from being on your feet the night before and it's caused by something else .

Well I went to the gym after work for an hour then went home ate and passed out for 3-4 hours and woke up from "sleep"

Pretty likely you're fine, kidney function has a pattern of decline on bloods for people. Like Swifto's rec, I would do bloods just to be safe (it's cheap, and fast)

The reason it's smarter to remove hard androgens and go to TRT while you figure this out is most of this stuff (tren, orals, high protein) is working against your renal system. In the off chance there is an issue, you'd want to 180 sooner not later

Tren will cause neurotoxicity regardless of your activity level, it's the nature of the drug

400mg Tren has been great, will 200-250 yield this insance strength increase as well? Its potent stuff. I love it

Im glad the knowledgable bros chimed in bc I see yall helping me. Thanks to everyone. It has gone down quite a bit. Might take the night off at the gym against my wishes bc that would mean only 3 days this week

I would check your blood pressure as well. Last time I did a cycle the one day I was in the hot sun standing all day and had swollen ankles and freaked out. Long story short my BP sky rocketed during the cycle. I was also going through a really tough time at work too. I always hold water on test and really was not doing cardio then either.

See I am a heavy sweater and am always hot as blazes. I def need to do cardio. I still havent been but my muscle shape is begging for me to show it off now.

Well I went to the gym after work for an hour then went home ate and passed out for 3-4 hours and woke up from "sleep"

Were they swollen before going to bed?

Even 3 to 4 hours I think would be enough time for the swelling to go down if this was the case.

First, make sure it isn't health related. Second, get off the tren. Third learn to wear compression socks when you are on your feet for awhile. Test will cause water weight too.

High test and a high carb diet always causes me to hold a lot of water, including my lower legs.

See I am a heavy sweater and am always hot as blazes. I def need to do cardio. I still havent been but my muscle shape is begging for me to show it off now.

Yeah man. I ended up having high BP due to holding water on test and also stress at work. Couple that with no cardio and eating a lot. My BP went up to 190/85 when it was normally 135/65-70. I now use a low dose BP med.

I ended up changing my ways and now always do cardio. About 15min before and 15min after each lifting session when I have time and also 20-45 min cardio sessions on their own days. Its well worth it. Stretching, cardio and resistance training should all be balanced.

Yah im a bartender and my job sounds literally the same. Ive gotten this pretty bad at times so for the last year or two I've been wearing those knee high compressions socks. They help tremendously. Have to get a good brand though. Look into them for your job though.

Compressions socks help big time! im on my feet a lot during the day at work and I would have some edema in my feet and lower legs at the end of the day until I started wearing compression socks to work.....I can't recommend them enough!

Dependent edema in your ankles/lower extremities will usually resolve with elevation. Do they pitt? Push down on your shin with a finger, release and see how long it stays indented. What your describing is a pretty common symptom of congestive heart failure. Not saying that's your problem! I used to get swollen ankles on Amlodipine. One of the reasons I switched to a different BP medication.

Nicely phrased cogent response. Also, when physically assessing "pitting edema" in the lower extremities (ideal anatomic location is usually the lower half of anterior tibia/fibula a few inches above your ankle), you press down on the skin with a finger or two using a few lbs of pressure and release. As soon as you release, count the number of seconds it takes for that region of the skin to return to its pre-pressed condition. For example, if it takes 3 or so seconds for the depressed skin to return to "normal" un-depressed condition, that would be classified as 3+ pitting edema.

Sudden onset of severe pitting edema usually does not portend anything good especially in someone with a known hx of advanced CHF (especially systolic HF w/an LVEF in the 35% range). However, maybe you just didn't realize the edema which slowly developed over the course of weeks or months.

A point I did forget to mention is peripheral edema is a common side effect of dihydropyridine CCB's such as Amlodipine, Nifedipine, Nicardipine, etc.

I'll shut up now. Sorry.

Were they swollen before going to bed?

Even 3 to 4 hours I think would be enough time for the swelling to go down if this was the case.

Slightly swollen already. And the morning as worse. See sometimes I fall asleep sitting up at my computer for a few hours which def made it worse

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member