over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman goes ape s*** at a Planet Fitness

The fact it took place at a fitness center specifically planet fitness made it relevant in my mind to post. That’s the hook. If the point was to shame a woman my thread title would be “fat bitch acts a dam fool at a PF” but my focus was the fitness center not her physical appearance.

I post threads so people can talk about its content in whatever manner they like as is the point of open forums and if you want to try and censor the threads this isn’t the place for you. I think it’s obvious this was meant to be a light hearted thread not to be taken seriously which you definitely have. Let mods do their job and you do you man your taking it to personal.

pretty sure he was referring to me with the 'fat shaming'

fact of the matter is, fat people should be shamed.

instead, society coddles fat women, tells them that they are beautiful regardless (kek), and tells them that they still deserve the world - in spite of what they look like.

this may seem like a loving and charitable thing to do, but it's actually incredibly insidious.

giving this approval and acknowledgement to someone who deserves exactly the opposite will ensure that they do not change, and will condemn them to a life of bitter loneliness.

think of it this way - beautiful girls want fat girls to stay fat, so they tell fat girls that they are beautiful and wonderful...'just the way they are'.

it dramatically reduces the level of competition for male attention.

ever wonder why so many American women are on anti depressants?

"ever wonder why so many American women are on anti depressants?"

I just figured it was because those type of women had men like you around them.

"ever wonder why so many American women are on anti depressants?"

I just figured it was because those type of women had men like you around them.

lol...no.

they are sold a false bill of goods, and only realize the truth after it's too late. - the ones who do end up on the antidepressants, that is.

men are sold a false bill of goods as well... but they tend to have much more hobbies, so they are better at finding new avenues and things to pursue.

Netflix and cheap red wine can only entertain you for so many hours.

if someone like me is able to get in someone's head at all, much less to the point of actually needing medication, then they are not long for this world.

As if you guys giving Slice crap for what he said would line up to take this girl out on a date this weekend get off your high horse. Anybody who goes off like she did is subject to criticism any way it comes

Lots of guys need to check their privilege here. SMH like you could ever know what its like to be a woman and hear the word NO.

Apparently it was all over a bowl of tootsie rolls on the counter...

instead, society coddles fat women, tells them that they are beautiful regardless (kek), and tells them that they still deserve the world - in spite of what they look like.

this may seem like a loving and charitable thing to do, but it's actually incredibly insidious.

giving this approval and acknowledgement to someone who deserves exactly the opposite will ensure that they do not change, and will condemn them to a life of bitter loneliness.

think of it this way - beautiful girls want fat girls to stay fat, so they tell fat girls that they are beautiful and wonderful...'just the way they are'.

This X 1000 brother. It makes me sad that I can only “like” your post, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

It drives me nuts when I hear people crying about “fat shaming”. Clearly you’re ashamed of being fat, fatass, or it wouldn’t bother you. What the fuck do these people want, a fucking medal for being fat and sloppy? Oh, that’s right, they want another participation trophy, an award for being a loser. You got a “participation trophy” when you were born, it’s called a birth certificate, and it allows you access to the greatest game ever, life. If you choose to be a big fat fucking slob, don’t get mad when I laugh at you, and I promise not to get mad at you for disgusting me. Yeah, sure there are some people that have legit medical issues, but even the vast majority of those people can do something about their weight, most prefer to use it as an excuse to be lazy though.

As far as the crazy bitch in Planet Fatass goes, some women are just fucking crazy to begin with, and the flood of hormones from being pregnant usually doesn’t mellow them out lol, so I’m guessing she’s probably just a little less of a nutcase when she’s not pregnant. What makes me really sad here is that a lunatic is breeding, because yeah, we need more serial killers in the world lol.

Maybe something “good” could still come out of this though! The fine folks at Planet Fatass might just realize that grunting while squeezing out one more rep, or dropping a heavy ass weight after a hard workout, because, well, it’s a heavy ass weight, might just not be the worst thing that can happen in their “gym”. Nah, who am I kidding, the “judgment free zone” is only “judgment free” if you’re a fat ass soccer mom with a “Ben and Jerry’s” tattoo on her cottage cheese ass cheek. :eek:

In bold. Exactly. Reminds me of the "dad bod" fad and all the smocks that thought this was really attractive. Humans can try and evade or distract others, but mother nature always wins.

In bold. Exactly. Reminds me of the "dad bod" fad and all the smocks that thought this was really attractive. Humans can try and evade or distract others, but mother nature always wins.

dadbod was a similar tactic.. but also employed by women.

it was a barely clever trick to try to get beta soys to reveal themselves.. because no woman wants to carry the seed of a beta soy

what better way than to literally get them to chub themselves up and look completely weak and ineffectual?

it allows women to detect a soy just by looking at him.

This X 1000 brother. It makes me sad that I can only “like” your post, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

It drives me nuts when I hear people crying about “fat shaming”. Clearly you’re ashamed of being fat, fatass, or it wouldn’t bother you. What the fuck do these people want, a fucking medal for being fat and sloppy? Oh, that’s right, they want another participation trophy, an award for being a loser. You got a “participation trophy” when you were born, it’s called a birth certificate, and it allows you access to the greatest game ever, life. If you choose to be a big fat fucking slob, don’t get mad when I laugh at you, and I promise not to get mad at you for disgusting me. Yeah, sure there are some people that have legit medical issues, but even the vast majority of those people can do something about their weight, most prefer to use it as an excuse to be lazy though.

As far as the crazy bitch in Planet Fatass goes, some women are just fucking crazy to begin with, and the flood of hormones from being pregnant usually doesn’t mellow them out lol, so I’m guessing she’s probably just a little less of a nutcase when she’s not pregnant. What makes me really sad here is that a lunatic is breeding, because yeah, we need more serial killers in the world lol.

Maybe something “good” could still come out of this though! The fine folks at Planet Fatass might just realize that grunting while squeezing out one more rep, or dropping a heavy ass weight after a hard workout, because, well, it’s a heavy ass weight, might just not be the worst thing that can happen in their “gym”. Nah, who am I kidding, the “judgment free zone” is only “judgment free” if you’re a fat ass soccer mom with a “Ben and Jerry’s” tattoo on her cottage cheese ass cheek. :eek:

The sad thing is that this type of gym is winning out in the market place and true hardcore gyms are harder to come by than ever now. It is all about making money. Gym owners want to have something that makes a good profit. I was lucky enough to have some pretty good gyms in the past. Since my heart attack I now just lift in my basement. Right now in my area I don't think there are any good gyms really to chose from and I would end up going to Planet Fitness or somewhere similar. Im so glad I have a gym in my home.

The sad thing is that this type of gym is winning out in the market place and true hardcore gyms are harder to come by than ever now. It is all about making money. Gym owners want to have something that makes a good profit. I was lucky enough to have some pretty good gyms in the past. Since my heart attack I now just lift in my basement. Right now in my area I don't think there are any good gyms really to chose from and I would end up going to Planet Fitness or somewhere similar. Im so glad I have a gym in my home.

it's just a representation of the population.

most americans are soft, doughy, and easily intimidated.

I can’t train around fugly pigs. I know that’s a rude statement but omg that place has disgusting looking women in it.
The equipment looks decent enough.
QUESTION: Would i get banned if i accidentally set off the “grunt” alarm while farting long and loud?

I can’t train around fugly pigs. I know that’s a rude statement but omg that place has disgusting looking women in it.
The equipment looks decent enough.
QUESTION: Would i get banned if i accidentally set off the “grunt” alarm while farting long and loud?

Yes, if it exceeds a certain decibel ...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131