over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman goes ape s*** at a Planet Fitness

They must’ve stopped free donut day at planet fitness and she lost her shit!

haha dude barely taps her and she goes SPLAT

guy kept his cool pretty damn well tbh.. i would not have ben the same way..

guess it's a good thing i drive a desk

Luv how she taunts by saying she’s pregos. As if that permits her to do and act in any way she wants. Lol

She is definitely on Tren

Can't stand them neurotic fat psycho bitches like this. Now if she was all petite and little, she'd be good for a round or two in the sack. :D

Well, just when you think that place cant get any worse something like this pops up and goes viral. Shes on something or has a mental problem. I cant see a normal person acting like that.

Well, just when you think that place cant get any worse something like this pops up and goes viral. Shes on something or has a mental problem. I cant see a normal person acting like that.

Im thinking something dramatic happened in her life recently. A death, serious illness, cheating husband, etc.

Im thinking something dramatic happened in her life recently. A death, serious illness, cheating husband, etc.

Your most likely right. Of course they wont tell you right before that or what lead up to it, they just show the freak out.

a lot of women lose their minds when the harsh realization that they have lost their looks and will be pretty much completely invisible to men going forward finally sets in.

a lot of women lose their minds when the harsh realization that they have lost their looks and will be pretty much completely invisible to men going forward finally sets in.

still a good thing though... I mean it is even worse when these types do not even care when start to look like shyte… plenty of examples... I mean there will be some kind of percentage of these women who are gonna take control and just start doing something about it compared to those who don't even care

still a good thing though... I mean it is even worse when these types do not even care when start to look like shyte… plenty of examples... I mean there will be some kind of percentage of these women who are gonna take control and just start doing something about it compared to those who don't even care

married women tend not to give a shit about what they look like

Lmao. I read the title and then noticed little slice replied. I Almost word for word predicted what slice man stormed in here to say.

Would have been nice to see the back story. But yeah, there’s nothing going on at PF that is worth losing it over like that.

so it happened at a fitness center? so what? they act like that everywhere.
happened at a chucky cheese but u dont post it....
trust a guy under 30 who needs to take massive amounts of drugs to get his fat body lean to make anti-female body shaming comments tho
course she got pregnant by that guy and he wasnt into it....but keep on making asshole judgments.

Last edited:
I ended up on this Planet Fitness "fails" video after watching the crazy rant, had to share. Check out the guy eating pizza while working out. :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3II8qaLC9I"]Planet Fitness Fail Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

so it happened at a fitness center? so what? they act like that everywhere.
happened at a chucky cheese but u dont post it....
trust a guy under 30 who needs to take massive amounts of drugs to get his fat body lean to make anti-female body shaming comments tho
course she got pregnant by that guy and he wasnt into it....but keep on making asshole judgments.

The fact it took place at a fitness center specifically planet fitness made it relevant in my mind to post. That’s the hook. If the point was to shame a woman my thread title would be “fat bitch acts a dam fool at a PF” but my focus was the fitness center not her physical appearance.

I post threads so people can talk about its content in whatever manner they like as is the point of open forums and if you want to try and censor the threads this isn’t the place for you. I think it’s obvious this was meant to be a light hearted thread not to be taken seriously which you definitely have. Let mods do their job and you do you man your taking it to personal.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws