over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman peeing all over the gym whenever she deadlifts

No general comment on the video other than I'm going to think of it when I want to delay my ejaculations.

I would hate to be the gym owner. He probably feels he needs to put up with this or else he is the bad guy. If I start pissing uncontrollably while lifting I think its reasonable to understand my lifting days are behind me. I think this wold be a clear indicator.

Hunter is the best female powerlifter in the world and one of the best in history. I know her personally. She has tried everything - pads, diapers, intensive pelvic floor therapy, medication, you name it. And yes she obviously pees before she deadlifts. Nothing has worked for her and she is out of options. At her home gym, she has a special cleaning machine for the mats (more than a mop) and cleans up after herself. She is an extreme example of it, but stress urinary incontinence is a lot more common than you think and women peeing on the platform happens at most meets now a days. It’s a simple fix. At the meets I promote, we throw gloves on and use disposable rags, then keep it moving - it’s no big deal. Throw the carpet out on the platform and it’s a done deal. She’s decided she’s not going to let her issue stop her from being the best athlete in the sport and we all applaud her for it. She has also done a lot to destigmatize the issue and support other women who are going through it. Total sweetheart as well.

Hunter is the best female powerlifter in the world and one of the best in history. I know her personally. She has tried everything - pads, diapers, intensive pelvic floor therapy, medication, you name it. And yes she obviously pees before she deadlifts. Nothing has worked for her and she is out of options. At her home gym, she has a special cleaning machine for the mats (more than a mop) and cleans up after herself. She is an extreme example of it, but stress urinary incontinence is a lot more common than you think and women peeing on the platform happens at most meets now a days. It’s a simple fix. At the meets I promote, we throw gloves on and use disposable rags, then keep it moving - it’s no big deal. Throw the carpet out on the platform and it’s a done deal. She’s decided she’s not going to let her issue stop her from being the best athlete in the sport and we all applaud her for it. She has also done a lot to destigmatize the issue and support other women who are going through it. Total sweetheart as well.
If she did all she could we cant blame her. Feel kinda sorry for her cause she must feel uncomfortable.

This ! ppl talkin about shit they have 0 idea about..

This ! ppl talkin about shit they have 0 idea about..
She’s very open about her issue on social media, and posts the DAILY harassment from multiple no name strangers. What’s funny about all this is that it’s always scrubs who don’t compete who have the most to say about it. Anyone who competes in powerlifting is aware of this issue and doesn’t have a negative word to say about it. If someone made a negative comment towards a female competitor about this issue, I can assure you that they would be dealt with swiftly and not kindly by the majority of people there.

If she did all she could we cant blame her. Feel kinda sorry for her cause she must feel uncomfortable.
She has done absolutely everything minus surgery, which has low odds of successful outcomes anyways. All of the brain dead fucks with a lot to say about this don’t even compete, and she’s probably bigger and stronger than them to boot. I don’t think an IFBB pro (in 2 shows mind you) and a multiple all time WR holder cares about what a bunch of men who look and lift like shit compared to her have to say about it. Not one of her fellow competitors care about it, nor do they tolerate any vitriol or brain dead comments towards her about it.

She has done absolutely everything minus surgery, which has low odds of successful outcomes anyways. All of the brain dead fucks with a lot to say about this don’t even compete, and she’s probably bigger and stronger than them to boot. I don’t think an IFBB pro (in 2 shows mind you) and a multiple all time WR holder cares about what a bunch of men who look and lift like shit compared to her have to say about it. Not one of her fellow competitors care about it, nor do they tolerate any vitriol or brain dead comments towards her about it.

Thanks for being here to explain. The ones commenting on how disgusting it is have probably shit or pissed themselves during a heavy squat. She literally can't help it, no need to shame her.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity