over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman peeing all over the gym whenever she deadlifts

I've seen this before from a female bodybuilder. She complained about it all time. She couldn't even sneeze with out pissing herself. I felt bad for her. Yes she was jacked running deca and HGH. I imagine the muscles push on the bladder when women become that muscular and they can't control it.
Some women that dont even lift weights have that too. Some, especially when older, will have problems if they laugh really hard.

Sorry but what a load of crap. She can't help pissing all over a public gym? How about not fucking doing the thing that makes you piss all over that gym.

At my previous gym there was a guy doing Smith shrugs who afterwards would always walk around with a boner and no I'm not joking. Probably couldn't help himself either but just don't do the freaking thing in public.
@Pericles

Tell your advice to a crowd full of moms. Vaginal birth is tied to pelvic floor muscle weakness. Woman anatomy is very different in the reproductive system and the lower urinary tracts are completely different.

I wonder how the force of vaginal birth compares to the vaginal force from heavy deadlifts she is doing.

"There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift."
by Jón Páll

@Pericles

Tell your advice to a crowd full of moms. Vaginal birth is tied to pelvic floor muscle weakness. Woman anatomy is very different in the reproductive system and the lower urinary tracts are completely different.

I wonder how the force of vaginal birth compares to the vaginal force from heavy deadlifts she is doing.

"There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift."
by Jón Páll
Yes, the perineum anatomy has definite differences between the sexes. Just look at the weakness men have in the inguinal region, getting hernias there.

No one at her gym has a problem with it. Only Internet strangers who will never meet her in person, or guys who don’t compete in strength sports, seem to have an issue with it. And she probably makes more money from her deadlifting performances in prize money and endorsements than you make at your day job.
u got a hardon for this "chick?" u dating her? u into that huh......

Reactions: Dp
Guys want to complain and get advice why their dick can’t get hard. However; they want to call out a female out for a natural behavior. Who can probably deadlift more then them!!!
Yup. Or they've begun to produce breast milk or some shit and don't know what to do.

She has done absolutely everything minus surgery, which has low odds of successful outcomes anyways. All of the brain dead fucks with a lot to say about this don’t even compete, and she’s probably bigger and stronger than them to boot. I don’t think an IFBB pro (in 2 shows mind you) and a multiple all time WR holder cares about what a bunch of men who look and lift like shit compared to her have to say about it. Not one of her fellow competitors care about it, nor do they tolerate any vitriol or brain dead comments towards her about it.
I thought this issue was well known by lifters. People getting way too dramatic about like shes having explosive diarrehea on the platform or something. I agree, its not that big a deal.

u got a hardon for this "chick?" u dating her? u into that huh......
no powerlifter makes any real money from comps. if they make money its from selling programs etc but no one is getting rich from that.

It’s not a public gym. It’s a private training facility. Where the owners and members are all cool and understanding about her issue. She purchased a machine to steam clean the mats with and never asks anyone else to clean up after herself. Anything else?
She could use a small bucket 🪣

I trained with powerlifters who had blood gushing from noses during squats and deadlifts. After that, pissing is less shocking to me. Not that I want to see either.

There is honestly not an easy answer. I feel terrible for her. Read her IG...she has tried everything and is struggling with this. She also seems like such a genuine and caring person and is incredibly talented obviously. On the other hand, sometimes life hands you a crap sandwich and even though this isn't her fault, it really just doesn't seem appropriate in a public gym. The flip side is the gym is privately owned so if he wants to do finger painting with her piss he can do whatever he wants with his own gym...so there is that.

More than anything I feel terrible for her but kudos to her for confronting it dead on and having such a great attitude because I'm sure that has caused a ton of emotional pain over the years.

no powerlifter makes any real money from comps. if they make money its from selling programs etc but no one is getting rich from that.
Things have changed a lot in recent years for the better. The top PL meets give $20-40K to the top males and females per meet. Plus the biggest raw powerlifting fed gives a $10-20K bonus for top placements at meets overall at the end of the year. She’s the #1 active female in the world at this point, so she’s winning serious money before endorsements. So it could be easily up to $100K on top of her day job. And that’s just from PL, not the IFBB prize pool.

Some women that dont even lift weights have that too. Some, especially when older, will have problems if they laugh really hard.

For men that aren't aware, ask your mother, grandmother, aunt(s), etc. about coughing, sneezing, laughing and having some urine leak out. It's extremely common. This woman's issue is different but I'm sure she's proactive with efforts to resolve it. Like others have mentioned, it's a private gym and they're ok with things.

Things have changed a lot in recent years for the better. The top PL meets give $20-40K to the top males and females per meet. Plus the biggest raw powerlifting fed gives a $10-20K bonus for top placements at meets overall at the end of the year. She’s the #1 active female in the world at this point, so she’s winning serious money before endorsements. So it could be easily up to $100K on top of her day job. And that’s just from PL, not the IFBB prize pool.
So she's a pro bodybuilder too? That's really impressive. I remember that Bev Francis had been a champion powerlifter before going into bodybuilding. I'm not aware of too many that can do both at the same time.

I trained with powerlifters who had blood gushing from noses during squats and deadlifts. After that, pissing is less shocking to me. Not that I want to see either.
They gushed every single time? Everyday they trained? This woman is pissing every deadlift or squat session.

I honestly don't know how I feel about this, I have compassion for this girls condition but at the same time I don't think you should just piss in the gym floor. If i was the owner of the " private gym" I would support her and help her get her own setup at home.

There are probably just as many or more people who subscribe to her social media to see her piss all over as there are those who are repulsed. If I were the gym owner, I’d tell her to let me know when she’s about to deadlift, and I’ll throw a couple towels her way.
It may seem gross, but I don’t see it as a big deal. I doubt she climbs off the platform and walks away leaving a puddle without cleaning it up. At least she seems like a reasonable person. I think she deserves a break. Saying, “Go train at home.” may not be a reasonable option.

How many people would know about her problem if it wasn’t plastered all over the net ?

I know a figure competitor that used to pee herself a little(looked like sweat)about 2 workouts a week...not extreme like that but she'd wear black leggings & change change all bottom garments post workout

& complain to Me about it :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420