over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman peeing all over the gym whenever she deadlifts

For men that aren't aware, ask your mother, grandmother, aunt(s), etc. about coughing, sneezing, laughing and having some urine leak out. It's extremely common. This woman's issue is different but I'm sure she's proactive with efforts to resolve it. Like others have mentioned, it's a private gym and they're ok with things.
Some women that dont even lift weights have that too. Some, especially when older, will have problems if they laugh really hard.
“Anterior prolapse occurs when the pelvic floor becomes weak or if too much pressure is put on the pelvic floor. This can happen over time, during vaginal childbirth or with chronic constipation, violent coughing or heavy lifting.”

What am I not understanding with regards to the simple solution of wearing some form of "diaper", just as a person with incontinence does out in public?

I have a couple of female clients who have a much lesser case of this, mostly in the leg press. They wear a tampon or pad on lower body days.

What am I not understanding with regards to the simple solution of wearing some form of "diaper", just as a person with incontinence does out in public?

I have a couple of female clients who have a much lesser case of this, mostly in the leg press. They wear a tampon or pad on lower body days.
I can’t speak to the reason for not using an incontinence brief but I have known if girls straining so hard it pushes the tampon out.

Kinda like trying to not shit while still straining to the max. Same reason some women have bowel or bladder incontinence during child birth.

This has got to be the most disgusting thing I’ve ever witness

Great first post on the forum! Considering you can see anything online, if this is the most disgusting thing you've ever seen, including real life, then you must not get out much.

Saw the video very interesting and she is very strong. She also is at the far extreme even in our world, we do a lot of crazy shit but the facial features and voice of a man are a lot to live with for a female, when she stops this and the attention is gone I feel she’ll regret a lot. The whole pissing Sui she called it, I’d be finding a place to do deads outside or put towels down. I’m not offended by it but I think just pissing everywhere while rocking more gear than a lot of jacked males is not a good look for the industry in general. Yea do what you do
But that I’m a bodybuilder I’ll piss everywhere I don’t care reinforces the belief that we are all idiot drugged up narcissits.

HOT. AS. FUCK.
I follow her on insta and LOVE it. No fucks given, and she's stronger than 80% of you.

Great first post on the forum! Considering you can see anything online, if this is the most disgusting thing you've ever seen, including real life, then you must not get out much.
🤣🤣

No diaper can handle this volume of urine. Keep in mind how little a child actually pees and how little fluid they take in compared to an adult. If you’re a well hydrated adult, you can wear the whole box and it’s not containing that amount. She has attempted to do this and been unsuccessful.

The title of the thread seems misleading to me. I saw that she leaks a little piss right there on the floor where she executes the lift. Big deal? The subject lines says she's pissing all over the gym? Am I missing something?

Whatever anyones stance on this is, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, what can’t be denied is she possesses more dedication than …..well let’s just say the majority of clowns inhabiting gyms! And I saw her a while back on Mark Bells podcast, have to say she’s super open and just genuinely seems like a good person. I may not find her look hot or really appealing, but man her strength and motivation (possibly to a fault) commands respect!

I wonder how many guys here would still think of this as fine if it were an ugly ass tiny dude shitting on the deadlift platform.

Ok
I wonder how many guys here would still think of this as fine if it were an ugly ass tiny dude shitting on the deadlift platform.
now that’s disgusting

No diaper can handle this volume of urine. Keep in mind how little a child actually pees and how little fluid they take in compared to an adult. If you’re a well hydrated adult, you can wear the whole box and it’s not containing that amount. She has attempted to do this and been unsuccessful.
Doesn't it at least minimize the amount that ends up on the floor? It's better than nothing?

Why? If it's too much shit to fit in a diaper and the guy can't help himself and cleans up, no problem right.
No piss and shit are 2 different things .. piss i can hand but the smell of fresh hot shit is disgusting especially if its not yours. And ur sayin if someone next to me shits on floor y is that gross . U cant be serious. Im not goin back and forth like this piss thread but i know u have to be fucking with me on this one

No piss and shit are 2 different things .. piss i can hand but the smell of fresh hot shit is disgusting especially if its not yours. And ur sayin if someone next to me shits on floor y is that gross . U cant be serious. Im not goin back and forth like this piss thread but i know u have to be fucking with me on this one
Haha my first post in this topic is something about not deadlifting of it makes you pee all over the platform 😜 so yes I was messing with you. I was just curious how opinions of people in this topic would change if it weren't some "hot chick" but rather an ugly tiny dude.

I take it anyone on this thread that says that this is disgusting or gross has never hooked up with a squirter before.
In life context is important. Remove something normal and acceptable from its appropriate time and place, and that once acceptable thing can easily become contemptible. By your logic a woman should never find it disgusting if a man ejaculates in public because it’s natural during a hook up?

I think it even changes the equation if it's a dude overall. If some dude pissed on the floor (even a record breaking amount) I'd be super critical. I'd probably say, "you are lifting weights, essentially a child's game...this isn't a mensa conference...find a new hobby or do it at home".

It's funny you posted that because my attitude totally changed thinking of it being a dude.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws