over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman peeing all over the gym whenever she deadlifts

I take it anyone on this thread that says that this is disgusting or gross has never hooked up with a squirter before.
Time and place brother, time and place. Or do you walk around with a boner and a condom on in public as well?

In life context is important. Remove something normal and acceptable from its appropriate time and place, and that once acceptable thing can easily become contemptible. By your logic a woman should never find it disgusting if a man ejaculates in public because it’s natural during a hook up?
Good way to put that

Things have changed a lot in recent years for the better. The top PL meets give $20-40K to the top males and females per meet. Plus the biggest raw powerlifting fed gives a $10-20K bonus for top placements at meets overall at the end of the year. She’s the #1 active female in the world at this point, so she’s winning serious money before endorsements. So it could be easily up to $100K on top of her day job. And that’s just from PL, not the IFBB prize pool.
you are so clueless or a troll or both. There was a period where there were a handful of meets that paid cash ...but there are very few noq and i dont know if you are trolling but no woman or male pler is making 100 k on top of her day job. Esp female. There isnt much money in pro bbing but it makes pl even more of a joke in comparison. She isn't a household name even in "powerlifting households".

you are so clueless or a troll or both. There was a period where there were a handful of meets that paid cash ...but there are very few noq and i dont know if you are trolling but no woman or male pler is making 100 k on top of her day job. Esp female. There isnt much money in pro bbing but it makes pl even more of a joke in comparison. She isn't a household name even in "powerlifting households".
These are the top raw powerlifting meets that occur annually, and have been occurring annually for some time now:

US Open: $20K top male and female
This prize was $50K plus a few years ago when total prize was $250K

Showdown: $20K top male and female

USPA Pro Series: $20K top male and female
- replacement for the Showdown with future meets added

Ghost Clash: $10K top male and female

Surge: $10K top male and female

Hybrid Showdown: $30K top male and female

WRPF PPC: $15K bonus for top placing in a 3 meet series

There is a laundry list of regional level meets that you can win anywhere from $1-5K for best lifter. Easily 1-2 of these somewhere in the country per month.

Even in the tested side of powerlifting, the USAPL has split from the IPF, now offering a 5 meet series with a $250k total prize pool annually. To compete with that, the IPF has launched the SBD Sheffield Championships with the single largest meet prize pool since the early U.S. Open Days - $250K.

Most sponsorship contracts for the top 5 athletes all time offer large performance bonuses and stipends for top meet performances, all time WR’s, etc. I am a nobody with a very small following and my 2 sponsorships pretty much cover meet travel fees, coaching fees, etc. in full and then some. Not an income, but I don’t pay to compete anymore.

Source: am top 10 all time raw powerlifter in a certain weight division that gets invited to and competes all of these meets with Hunter.

There is more money in powerlifting now than ever. It’s not even close.

Keep confidently discussing what you don’t know though!

Makes no difference if it’s a guy or a girl pissing on the floor in a gym. That’s a big get the fuck out to me. I know if that happened in my brothers gym they would get tossed. And they would clean it up too. No ifs and or butts about it.

I own a gym and have have seen women pee themselves many times. Jump rope and heavy deadlifts are the main culprit. It happens.... However, if a member of my gym were to do it every time I'd have a private conversation with them about figuring out a solution whether thats a pad, diaper, or physical therapy.

Hell, my girlfriend wears a diaper thingy at her lifting competitions under her singlet 🤷‍♂️

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws