over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman wanting a bikini style physique

eds133

Registered
Hey guys/ladies..

my girl is wanting to get to a mix of a physique girl and bikini girl physique... right now she is at 140.2 lbs and roughly 25% body fat

her training is 5 weight training days/wk and 2 cardio sessions/wk to start off. Cardio is intervals followed by LiSS cardio. Weight training is some compound movements and isolations... all higher reps for the most part with shorter rest periods in between sets.

Does anyone have a good diet guideline for her to follow given her weight and bodyfat?

I didn't know what she should do so i figured I would ask the people at PM :D

Thanks Guys/Ladies!!

Hey guys/ladies..

my girl is wanting to get to a mix of a physique girl and bikini girl physique... right now she is at 140.2 lbs and roughly 25% body fat

her training is 5 weight training days/wk and 2 cardio sessions/wk to start off. Cardio is intervals followed by LiSS cardio. Weight training is some compound movements and isolations... all higher reps for the most part with shorter rest periods in between sets.

Does anyone have a good diet guideline for her to follow given her weight and bodyfat?

I didn't know what she should do so i figured I would ask the people at PM :D

Thanks Guys/Ladies!!

Physique and bikini are opposite sides of the spectrum! :confused:

Which one is it?

What is her diet like now? Height, age, experience training?

Physique and bikini are opposite sides of the spectrum! :confused:

Which one is it?

What is her diet like now? Height, age, experience training?

Sorry she was telling me what she wanted me to say lol. From what i gather though.. she wants a bikini physique. she likes the look of that but she feels she is a tad muscular than those girls... but thats what she wants.

she is 20 years old. 5'4-5'5.. she played sports all her life track, softball.. everything. She has been training for roughly 2 years though.

Right now her diet is probably a split of 120 g protein/ 140 g carbs/ 50 g fat. She hasn't kept track of it but she will once she knows what to do. She said she would like to do carb cycling.

I would start at 150g protein/100g carbs/55g fat, split over 5 meals. Split the carbs up into three of the meals, with the other two being just protein and fats. Cardio 5x per week, starting at 30-40 minutes per session. Don't be afraid to train heavy with weights - especially being natural, she's not gonna end up bulky. This should be a decent starting point, and things will need to be adjusted accordingly as she progresses.

Last edited:
Get her a trainer that will guide her through her workouts and nutrition.

One of the lady my wife works with is roughly the same size maybe a bit higher BF% and she is following this diet right now and has made great progress the last 3 weeks , granted she has gone from just walking in the neighborhood 3-4 days a days a week to weight training 4 days a week with 15 min HIT cardio after , she was also not eating nearly this much had the idea that if she dident eat all day that she could have a normal dinner a few cookies at night.:rolleyes:
Anyway , 4 other women at their work have actuly started following the same diet and see good results

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal with one scoop protein powder or 7 egg whites

Meal 2: one scoop protein shake with 1 Actevia yogurt added

Meal 3: 4oz Tilapia or chicken , small sweet potato (4-5oz)

Meal 4: 4oz tilapia or chicken , 2 cups greens , 3oz avocado

Meal 5: 4oz tilapia , chicken or lean red meat , 2 cups fresh spinach home made ranch dressing , 1oz crushed walnuts

Meal 6: (optional) 6oz cottage cheese or protein "pudding" with a tablespoon peanutbutter

All but one lady says they skip the 6th meal but have been waking up more and more hungry in the am , and one of them swaps meal 1 and 2 up.
They have all started taking some sups too
25mg DHEA
25mg Zinc
2000 iu Vit-D3
2000mg Vit-C
4000mg Omega-3 caps
and 5mg Melatonin before bed

I would start at 150g protein/100g carbs/55g fat, split over 5 meals. Split the carbs up into three of the meals, with the other two being just protein and fats. Cardio 5x per week, starting at 30-40 minutes per session. Don't be afraid to train heavy with weights - especially being natural, she's not gonna end up bulky. This should be a decent starting point, and things will need to be adjusted accordingly as she progresses.

One of the lady my wife works with is roughly the same size maybe a bit higher BF% and she is following this diet right now and has made great progress the last 3 weeks , granted she has gone from just walking in the neighborhood 3-4 days a days a week to weight training 4 days a week with 15 min HIT cardio after , she was also not eating nearly this much had the idea that if she dident eat all day that she could have a normal dinner a few cookies at night.:rolleyes:
Anyway , 4 other women at their work have actuly started following the same diet and see good results

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal with one scoop protein powder or 7 egg whites

Meal 2: one scoop protein shake with 1 Actevia yogurt added

Meal 3: 4oz Tilapia or chicken , small sweet potato (4-5oz)

Meal 4: 4oz tilapia or chicken , 2 cups greens , 3oz avocado

Meal 5: 4oz tilapia , chicken or lean red meat , 2 cups fresh spinach home made ranch dressing , 1oz crushed walnuts

Meal 6: (optional) 6oz cottage cheese or protein "pudding" with a tablespoon peanutbutter

All but one lady says they skip the 6th meal but have been waking up more and more hungry in the am , and one of them swaps meal 1 and 2 up.
They have all started taking some sups too
25mg DHEA
25mg Zinc
2000 iu Vit-D3
2000mg Vit-C
4000mg Omega-3 caps
and 5mg Melatonin before bed

I plugged in the numbers of the meal plan you posted Gunsmith and it is pretty much the same macros that Flex said to do for her. I will give her the meal plan you posted if that is ok with you.. I think the fact that there are example meals in it will really help her. I'll have to give her a food equivalency sheet though so if she wants to change the foods out for something else she can just as long as its the same macros.

Do you think a day a week where she could refeed would be beneficial for her?

I plugged in the numbers of the meal plan you posted Gunsmith and it is pretty much the same macros that Flex said to do for her. I will give her the meal plan you posted if that is ok with you.. I think the fact that there are example meals in it will really help her. I'll have to give her a food equivalency sheet though so if she wants to change the foods out for something else she can just as long as its the same macros.

Do you think a day a week where she could refeed would be beneficial for her?

The meal plan Gunsmith posted is very similar to the way I would have set it up. Personally I wouldn't worry about refeeds right now. Carbs/calories are really not that low for a woman her size. See how she progresses and feels for a few weeks before changing anything.

that was made out by a friend of mine who helps several girls in my area prep for both bikini and figure shows.
Its not the end all be all of diets but a decient place to start , he said what he likes to do is have them run this for 3 weeks then one day a week he will take out carbs , run that for 2 weeks then take another day of carbs out and so on by the end they are generally getting 2 carbs days a week.
he doesn't add any other macro just takes the carbs out and replaces with dark green veggies like green beans , broccoli , spinach or asparagus.

my wife is sort of following this plan but eating fruit for carbs and a little smaller portions.

I turned them onto the "Team Skip" blend in chocolate peanutbutter cup and chocolate coconut and they love it , couple of them just do several shakes during the day as it's easier for them.
Late at night when the sweet tooth starts aching , mix one scoop of the chocolate peanutbutter with a tablespoon of chocolate LBA's and a teaspoon of peanut butter with just enough water to make it like a thick cake batter and it makes a great sweet treat

that was made out by a friend of mine who helps several girls in my area prep for both bikini and figure shows.
Its not the end all be all of diets but a decient place to start , he said what he likes to do is have them run this for 3 weeks then one day a week he will take out carbs , run that for 2 weeks then take another day of carbs out and so on by the end they are generally getting 2 carbs days a week.
he doesn't add any other macro just takes the carbs out and replaces with dark green veggies like green beans , broccoli , spinach or asparagus.

my wife is sort of following this plan but eating fruit for carbs and a little smaller portions.

I turned them onto the "Team Skip" blend in chocolate peanutbutter cup and chocolate coconut and they love it , couple of them just do several shakes during the day as it's easier for them.
Late at night when the sweet tooth starts aching , mix one scoop of the chocolate peanutbutter with a tablespoon of chocolate LBA's and a teaspoon of peanut butter with just enough water to make it like a thick cake batter and it makes a great sweet treat

I actually told her to order that! I use the LBA and natty pb for my sweet tooth cravings.. i put mine in the freezer for a few minutes... makes it llike a cold fudge or something.

Thanks for your help Gunsmith and you to Flex!! I am going to give her the meal plan tonight and then adjust accordingly!

Do you really think she will loose weight on 2200 calories a day?? sounds high for a 24% bodyfat 140 lb woman???

My girls stats are very similar , she ran 6 weeks of prop eating around 1600 calories a day she put on some serious muscle she also went from 130 to 145 , she's cutting now at around 1100 calories , just adjust accordingly until you find the sweet spot , everybody is different

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear