over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

women and HGH results

My wife ran 1iu/day, noticed fat loss (without changing anything else), people commented how great her skin looked and asked what she was using. A friend just started his 50 y/o wife on it and she started at 5`2 122lbs, she has lost 7lbs without changing anything and fine lines in face are less visible. Another friend, his wife is heavy, 50 y/o or so but she uses 1iu/day and says it greatly reduces her hot flashes from menopause, just balances her out. I think much of the "GH bloat" is from people pounding carbs while taking it. If you can`t tell, I would recommend 1iu/day for women. That is just basic replacement the body needs and will not put any blood work out of range.

Its a noticeable difference when I do, or dont do gh.
1 iu a day is plenty. Noticeable effect overall. Visually... skin glows, hair improvements. Improvements in leanness. Internally i have fewer aches and pains, heal faster. Sleep quality improves greatly.
If I'm coming close to show time, I can bump it up to 2iu/day and it helps with leanness. I use TPs blacktops, never an issue with bloat or hand numbness.
Your wife really wouldnt need more than 1iu/day to get great benefits

Im a woman and would post the exact words!!!

Im using Kefeis thos, which are reported to bloat but not for me. My diet is solid 6days a week tho with low to moderate carbs.

1iu? I’ll start her off with that. how long did you start noticing the benefits externally ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really would recommend starting with a replacement dose of 1iu/day.... especially not knowing her current shape, health, and goals. Theres so much that doesnt need to be excessive to produce quality results.
I started noticing external changes after about a month, and it just gets better the longer I stay on it.
Theres no real need to go over 1.5 or so, for the average woman with the simple goal of rejuvenation

How is 1iu a replacement dose? Women produce up to three times the amount of hgh that men do, naturally.

How is 1iu a replacement dose? Women produce up to three times the amount of hgh that men do, naturally.

It was an incomplete thought, apologies if you werent able to understand.... for someone who has an insufficiency or deficit of production, GH 0.8 IU/day, or 0.4 IU/day if hypertensive or glucose tolerance impaired. These are studied doses recommended for replacement therapy in women. That number is a slightly less dosage for men.
Its a reasonable place to start at 1 IU/day, theres no real need to be excessive, when considering what the treatment dose is, when seeking health and physical enhancement

Anyone else can't believe the X-Man is able to afford 30 IU pharmgrade GH for 15 years straight? :p

Anyone else can't believe the X-Man is able to afford 30 IU pharmgrade GH for 15 years straight? :p

Yeah its retarded its probably around $150-200k. That's a downpayment for a multi-family apartment building that could rake in an extra $90k after taxes and mortgage in income per year while increasing in equity. That's assuming he's getting a great deal on the gh lol

I’m lost; which xman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope this helps.
My GF is a champion Figure girl (posted this before) She trains hardcore BB type training. Obviously, since this is the only training that works LOL. Five day body part split for about 5 straight years. I got her GH for the last couple of years. All the benefits the female poster said above. I'll post a couple of pics.
Also mostly good GH generics. Recently Acutus Black tops.

Attachments

• resized camo suit 1.jpg
    resized camo suit 1.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 139
BTW, she's in off season shape. Plus she is 45

Graybass,

Have you or your wife, played around with GHRPs?

If so how does it difference/compare to the black tops?

Not sure what that is so I guess I'd have to say no. lol

Not sure what that is so I guess I'd have to say no. lol

Lolz. If I recall correctly, growth hormone releasing peptides (ghrps) have the similar effect of GH but for a fraction of the cost. I think some folks combine both GHRPs and GH

GHRPs= ghrp-2, ghrp-6, hexarelin, CJC w/ DAC, ipamorelin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear