over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women and HGH

Dizzle82

Registered
hi guys, i looked through the "females" section but couldnt really find what we were looking for.. What are your thoughts of women using hgh? what dose should they run? have any of your significant others ran it before? did they like their results? My Lady is currently thinking about it. she has used hgh frag and liked it but thought maybe she could benifit more from some of the anti aging aspects of regular gh.

1iu a day worked great for my girl. (Pharma)

Leaned her out and made her look hard, but she also competes too. Make sure she's dieting with it...but honestly 10mg pharma var will be cheaper than gh and will give her better affects muscle and fat loss wise

1iu a day worked great for my girl. (Pharma)

Leaned her out and made her look hard, but she also competes too. Make sure she's dieting with it...but honestly 10mg pharma var will be cheaper than gh and will give her better affects muscle and fat loss wise
i know with men it doesnt really matter if u dose once or twice a day.. is one better than the other for women? or does it really matter?

A lot of competitors doing 1iu am 1iu pm. My girl does not compete and she does 1 and 1 and the fatloss in her midsection has been ridiculous. I got the protocol from anthrogreek she is an IFBB pro on the board here.

Last edited:
My girl runs 2iu p/d Shes 54 started 2 yrs ago and the effects have been amazing.

Skin looks better, elasticity is better, wrinkles are gone, lower bodyfat, shes in great shape anyway but the changes since HGH have been really good.

you guys are all awesome!!!! thanks for all the feed back..

is it ok for women to also run it year round? or should they cycle it??

you guys are all awesome!!!! thanks for all the feed back..

is it ok for women to also run it year round? or should they cycle it??

Year round works.

I wonder why women need less than men as far as HGH

I wonder why women need less than men as far as HGH

ive wondered that my self, one would assume its because naturally women produce less, and as a whole do not grow as big as men in general.. but thats all pure speculation.

on the flip side, wonder what would happen if a woman dosed as high as a man

ive wondered that my self, one would assume its because naturally women produce less, and as a whole do not grow as big as men in general.. but thats all pure speculation.

Body weight, a 115lbs woman will see similar results from 2iu that a 230lbs man would see from 4iu. Lower blood volume = higher blood levels from same dose

Since this is the female GH thread, it is worth mentioning that females may require more serum GH to actually produce the same amount of systemic IGF-1 as men.

Source: The Effect of Four Weeks of Supraphysiological Growth Hormone Administration on the Insulin-Like Growth Factor Axis in Women and Men, R. Dall, J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000 Nov;85(11):4193-200

-Chester rockwell

GH contributes to sleep. To woman, sleep is very important. Then you can have good skin. haha

I actually heard somewhere that women naturally make more hgh than men.....which in turn is why they will do well at a smaller dose

I actually heard somewhere that women naturally make more hgh than men.....which in turn is why they will do well at a smaller dose

So maybe their levels don't decline as much as men's donover time???

The added benefit of this is they won't complain when your order. If they enjoy the results then you my friend will always have gh in the fridge!:headbang:

I have been considering this for awhile. My wife is a hottie but at almost 40 she is always asking me "can I have some of that stuff?" Lol I have always been reluctant because I don't want to harm her in anyway. If there is a safe way to do this I will. 1 iu AM and PM huh? Interesting.

She has had fibroids in the past so I have worry about that. Should I be concerned?

The added benefit of this is they won't complain when your order. If they enjoy the results then you my friend will always have gh in the fridge!:headbang:

I have been considering this for awhile. My wife is a hottie but at almost 40 she is always asking me "can I have some of that stuff?" Lol I have always been reluctant because I don't want to harm her in anyway. If there is a safe way to do this I will. 1 iu AM and PM huh? Interesting.

She has had fibroids in the past so I have worry about that. Should I be concerned?

I like the way you think!!! A stocked fridge is a happy fridge ;)

Anyone ever see if it changes their face long term? You don't hear a whole lot on this topic

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131