over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women and T3

T TOTAL

Registered
What sort of doses should/could a non competative woman use in T3 for fat loss puposes ( obviously i guess, lol )???:rolleyes:

I dont know if this helps but my Dr gives me 112mcg of T4. I am supplementing with 50mcg of T3. For a woman I would drop the dose in half. That is only my opinion. got to the female section and ask you will get better answers.

I dont know if this helps but my Dr gives me 112mcg of T4. I am supplementing with 50mcg of T3. For a woman I would drop the dose in half. That is only my opinion. got to the female section and ask you will get better answers.

What sort of doses should/could a non competative woman use in T3 for fat loss puposes ( obviously i guess, lol )???

Dude.....woman's bodies are waaaay more fragile than a man's. I'm sure you are aware of this which is why you are asking on the board. However, trying to come up with a plan without any type of history on how the person eats is where I would first start.

I hope your not looking for a quick fix because honestly, and this not a shot at you, about 99% of guys that try to tell their female counterpart what to take to lose fat ends up fucking up their hormones for life. It's never a fix to the real problem which is typically poor eating habits and not enough exercise.

For what its worth bro , T4 to T3 conversion rate is 4.22 to 1 , so your about double the dose of T3 that your should get from 112mcg of T4.

My wife is getting ready for another round of test to specificvaly look at her thyroid function , the Dr said that he would likely start at 25 mcg/ed then bump it by 12.5mcg every few weeks to see where she is at. I asked if she would be taking a T3-T4 blend and he said that he has had better results with regular T3.

What sort of doses should/could a non competative woman use in T3 for fat loss puposes ( obviously i guess, lol )???:rolleyes:

None.

I hope your not looking for a quick fix because honestly, and this not a shot at you, about 99% of guys that try to tell their female counterpart what to take to lose fat ends up fucking up their hormones for life. It's never a fix to the real problem which is typically poor eating habits and not enough exercise.

What does she do for her daily diet and exercise? This is the problem and solution.

I had my fiance do some blood work 1st. All was well.

I gave T3 @ 12.5 mcg for 2 weeks then bumped it to 25mcg for 4 weeks then bakc down to 12.5mcg for two weeks, for a total of 8 weeks.

Got blood work done, all was good and she dropped about 10-12 lbs.

I had my fiance do some blood work 1st. All was well.

I gave T3 @ 12.5 mcg for 2 weeks then bumped it to 25mcg for 4 weeks then bakc down to 12.5mcg for two weeks, for a total of 8 weeks.

Got blood work done, all was good and she dropped about 10-12 lbs.

i agree women are far more senseitive to t3, the question concerns t3 so diet aside women should start low and bump up slowly! women may not need more than 25-37mcgs.

Ive told her diet and excercise is the key. Excercise wise its nill. Diet wise she does not really follow any diet as such and can eat more or less what she wants.

However being a woman ( joke ) she is never happy regarding her weight/fat stores and would like to lose some prior to an event she's attending and wishesd to look her best....been reading magazines you see and read thats what alot of ' stars/fitness models do '. Therefore if she insinsts to try, i would like to keep her right....

But i hear what is being said and it just goes with what im saying to....:eek:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member