over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women using HCG for weight loss

Mini Monster

Registered
My wife knows everything i have used to build , bloat and cut my body up with, she works at a obgyn doctors office. One of the doctors is doing study on HCG shots for women. Two women have been doing this for some time and have lost 30lbs combined. Not sure how there diets or workouts look or exactly how long they have been getting the shots. I told her she could lose more by taking some clen and t3 for more rapid weight loss. Anyone else heard of the HCG for weight loss, awhile back i remember hearing of doctors using test shots on women in low doses for weight loss.

My wife knows everything i have used to build , bloat and cut my body up with, she works at a obgyn doctors office. One of the doctors is doing study on HCG shots for women. Two women have been doing this for some time and have lost 30lbs combined. Not sure how there diets or workouts look or exactly how long they have been getting the shots. I told her she could lose more by taking some clen and t3 for more rapid weight loss. Anyone else heard of the HCG for weight loss, awhile back i remember hearing of doctors using test shots on women in low doses for weight loss.

Bump

Real curious has to anyone who has case studies and actually why there is fat loss when using HCG for females.

Chip

Against my silent protest....My mother-in-law dropped 1/2-1lb a day using this fad diet. The progress came to an abrupt end after 18 days.

She said she felt good, however, she did hurt her knee doing jumping jacks.

Its another starvation diet, imo. I think its a horrible way to lose weight but it'll work. You have to starve yourself. It is impressive to see someone lose that much weight, however. I would think that if you know what your doing with a proper diet and exercise regiment, you would do well.

diet

The only thing I know about the HCG Diet is
you can ONLY eat 500 calories a day. Yes folks, 500 calories a day
I believe the food is
breakfast- a cup of green tea
snack- 1/4 cup of almonds
lunch 6oz of chicken or lean meat and a small salad
repeat

its 500 calories , i would assume if anyone was on a 500 cal a day diet
with cardio
they could lose 1/2 pd a day, just my oppinion

WTF!?!?!?!?

I believe the food is
repeat

with cardio

my wife was curious about this diet and hcg program but if thats what its like i am COMPLETELY against it. that sounds awful and ridiculous. -JS

I commented on this the other day and can only offer this.

My sister did this diet twice losing roughly 25lbs total with it.

It worked for her. I don't understand the diet. I don't understand how I worked out with her in the gym and watched her diet and she didn't lose weight in the 6 months I pushed her.
I believe this diet probably holds some key for people who are hormonally screwed up in some ways and can't get the ball moving with a conventional diet.
In her case....years and years of antidepressants and pain medications.....

Im a novice, I really don't support it, and don't understand it, but I know what I saw...

~still shaking head~

To add. The 500 cal a day thing sounds horrible, but there's something about HCG that makes the body turn to the fat stores for energy....eh...or something along those lines. This really isn't my dept. Someone here surely has to know more specifics....

Last edited:
Against my silent protest....My mother-in-law dropped 1/2-1lb a day using this fad diet. The progress came to an abrupt end after 18 days.

She said she felt good, however, she did hurt her knee doing jumping jacks.

Its another starvation diet, imo. I think its a horrible way to lose weight but it'll work. You have to starve yourself. It is impressive to see someone lose that much weight, however. I would think that if you know what your doing with a proper diet and exercise regiment, you would do well.

x2... I agree with this 100%. I have a friend whose girlfriend is doing this diet and I think its a shitty starvation diet.

yeah its just a short starvation diet...and i'm pretty sure I saw a study showing it was no more effective than just a basic 500 calorie diet...once you get off the diet if you gain more than 2 lbs when you wake up then you have to skip breakfast lmao

there's a "doctor" pushing this program where I live and he charges around $600 for the program...he also gives you phenteramine (sp?) and a few other drugs to keep you from eating your damn hand off bc of hunger

Use the search button, this subject has been discuss numerous times.

Name the cases and the weight that stayed off.:rolleyes: You probally need to do more research on The HCG Diet. It was originally discovered by Dr. Simeons 50 years ago. In the 70's he rebuked this diet and claimed it was unhealthy. The man that brought this diet back to life is the scam artist Kevin Trudeau who has been involved in numerous civil and criminal poceedings, one a conviction of a felony. It amazes me how many people will do this unhealthy diet. If you know anything about nutrition at all, your body can not live off 500 calories for long. YOU ARE STARVING IT AND EATING OFF MUSCLE TISSUE! Just like any fad diet, the weight comes back on, sometimes worse. Basic YO YO diet. You lose bodyfat one way, by eating good all year, not a fad diet.

The HCG Diet is utter nonsense.

The HCG diet is a starvation diet. It for someone who doesn't get off the sofa. However, HCG used for fat loss is legit. There are some benefits to using it. I just got back from the doctor because I've been having problems with my thyroid and hormones due to menopause. I went to an infertility doctor who specialize in endocrinology. He put me on new HRT program and gave me HCG. I'm only on my second, so I will let you know how it goes.

The nurse that helped put me on the HCG is also on it for weight loss 60 lbs. She is also following the HCG diet and only taking in 500 calories a day. The pharmacist she sent me too also does the diet plan, but I didn't go in to that with him.

Exercise is not recommended during the hcg diet. These weight loss clinics are also prescribing Adepex along with the hcg injections for appetite suppression. The bottom line is that it's pretty much a starvation diet.

I believe the food is
repeat

with cardio

I believe this is very close to the diet plus no alcohol and no weight lifting...I know a few woman that are on this and yes it does work. The 500 calories it what kills me, don't know how they can do it but 500 calories alone will do the trick. They claim they have no desire to eat at all.

Stay away from the HCG plan!!! Unless you want to shut down your conversion of thyroid hormones, starve yourself, lose weight temporarily, impair your overall endocrine system, buy into the promise only attractive to those with impaired judgement due desparation due to a life lacking discipline and healthy habits, and susceptablilty to an energetic salesperson. Come on..... Wreak havoc on FSH and LH during a period of starvation. Yee Haa.

Dr D

I've worked with over a dozen women on the HCG diet in the last 5 years. It works like magic. Dropping 15-25lbs in just over a month is pretty common. The trick is to get muscle mass on them immediately after so they can keep their weight down.

HCG is a hormone that the woman body produce when she becomes pregnant, its there to help feed the fetus in case the mother doesn`t eat enough food by stripping away bodyfat and turning it into nutrients for the fetus. Its true that when using it for weightloss it will only work on a 500 calorie diet. If 600 calories are taking in, it stop working. So, yes you can lose weight by doing this, but you will also lose alot of muscle in the process which will damage your metabolism. Also, when someone lose large amounts of weight quickly you would not wanna see them naked. My advice would be to lose weight slow and consistent with a balance diet.

The α-subunit on hCG is shared by LH, FSH, and thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH). hCG binds to the TSH receptor on the thyroid via the α-subunit (albeit much less strongly than TSH) and causes the thyroid gland to continue producing thyroid hormone (T4 and T3) even under starvation conditions where it would normally have almost no hormonal output.

Yes, the 500 kcal a day diet causes significant weight loss, but the slight thyroid-stimulating effects of hCG also help the metabolism from shutting down completely.

i seen some news reports on the hcg diet,i would only suggest it if a doctor gives the ok thats it

I don't know about the 500 cal s a day, my wife got a diet plan from the doctor she works for here is a sample of some of it.

Phase 1 : Protein Load ( Unlimited protein)
Days 1-3
a serving size is 1oz
Chicken
Turkey (Bacon)
Fish
Pork
Peanut Butter ( 2 tbsp)

Veggies pretty much anything green

Fats
Olive oil 1 tsp/Tbsp
Italian Salad dressing ( fat free or low fat)
Mayo (low-fat)

Start of day 4

Low Cal/ Low Carb High Protein

Drinks
Water 64 oz a day

Decafe diet soda or coffe , tea

Sugar free Kool-Aid
Crystal Light

Goals Eat three meals a day , snacks are allowed as long as it doesn't exceed the calories you are to have for the daily total.

Protein 90 grams or 30 grams / meal

Carbs less than 150 grams/ day or less than 50 per meal

Fiber @least 24 gms/day or 8 gms/meal

Fat no more than 25gms/day

It consists of keeping your calorie intake to 300-350 per meal.

Now here is a meal sample for a day.

Remember this a 300 calorie meal which she will have three of these throughout the day.

Breakfast:
Black bean Burrito
1 egg + 2 egg whites
1/4 cup canned black beans , rinsed and drained
2 Tbsp Salsa
2 Tbsp low fat cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 small whole wheat tortilla

Lunch:
Barbecue Chicken Wrap
1 multi grain wrap
5 oz pre-cooked chicken strips
shredded lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, onions,cauliflower etc
2 Tbsp barbecue sauce

Dinner:
4 oz grilled fish
1 cup green beans
small tossed salad
low fat dressing
1 cup of strawberries

Now that is from where my math is around 900 calories, that sounds good as far as the food goes but just not enough for some one like me who wants to be a beast like me.

Her doctor said the monthly charge for the shots are $55 . We shall see how it goes , but also to me it seems like every other diet out there but adding the HCG is the only diffrence?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131