advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women; What are they thinking sometime??

renewlyf

Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm in the kitchen this am getting my cooler set up, just about to walk out the door for work. My wife comes out of the bedroom butt ass naked :love: and wants to get my advise about some marketing ideas for her business. I just start laughing. She couldn't understand what was so funny. While she was talking my mind is going boobies, pussy, pussy, bobbies, bobbies uh what? :p
I told her "honey all I can think about is screwing your brains out right now but I'm late for work. I'll call you from the car and will discuss this stuff, and be ready when I get home tonight!"
She should know me well enough by now!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lol nice bro! I dont think they realize what it can do to us lol. Mine was watching tv in a tshirt an no pants on last night. Couldn't understand why I paused the show an picked her up an took her to the bedroom.

agreed

my wife wears this little nighty thing around the house and yet gets mad at me cuz i grope her everytime i pass by:D
-JS

Lol nice bro! I dont think they realize what it can do to us lol. Mine was watching tv in a tshirt an no pants on last night. Couldn't understand why I paused the show an picked her up an took her to the bedroom.

I love it when a girl is laying on the couch in one of my tshirts and her sexy panties w/ no pants

lol! that was good!i needed that laugh! what shes thinking bro......is she knows how to damn sure get your attention!:D

do you not see your girl naked very often?

I've been with the same bird for four years now, and I have to be honest. Even a nice ass and tits becomes part of the wallpaper after about three years.

Don't get me wrong - every now and then she'll pull out some amazing outfit or do herself up in a pinup way or something that really fries my circuits - but for the most part she could be butt naked on the couch and I'd probably walk right past her without skipping a beat.

I hate to break it to you Bro, but she didn't give a shit about your opinion, she was horny and you blew it.

I just finished a great book

Amy, what are you thinking? How do you feel? Who are you?

The questions Nick wanted to ask his wife. But knew he would never get an answer.

Yeah Renewlyf, Jello nailed it. I hope her business question concerned marketing to gay men, otherwise she is asking the wrong dude. :p

She was probably 3 knuckles deep right after you pulled out of the driveway.

I hate to break it to you Bro, but she didn't give a shit about your opinion, she was horny and you blew it.

do you not see your girl naked very often?

I've been with the same bird for four years now, and I have to be honest. Even a nice ass and tits becomes part of the wallpaper after about three years.

Don't get me wrong - every now and then she'll pull out some amazing outfit or do herself up in a pinup way or something that really fries my circuits - but for the most part she could be butt naked on the couch and I'd probably walk right past her without skipping a beat.

7 years! I still get excited to see her naked and yes I see her naked often!
Everything about her fries my circuits!!!

Maybe!
But she's not shy about it. When she wants it she'll just come up and grab it.
That's when I play hard to get. Uhh??
Maybe you're on to something coach :rolleyes:

Thats how it should be right there! :headbang:

Every morning and evening I go over the things I am grateful for in my life.
She is always on top of the list!

Every morning and evening I go over the things I am grateful for in my life.
She is always on top of the list!

life couldnt get much better than that bro! i feel the same way about my wife.congrats to ya!!:)

This is a nice thread. Lots of positive expressions and some fun. Thanks for the smile.

7 years! I still get excited to see her naked and yes I see her naked often!
Everything about her fries my circuits!!!

That's awesome!
11 years, 3 children, and my lady could be wearing a burlap sack and I would still be pawing at her. lol

renewlyf, great thread brother, I have the same gift; after 19 years I cant' get enough of her.
Disco brother, sorry for your plihgt. But I can promise you that it doesn't turn into wallpaper for all of us.
Just a few days back we were laying in bed after an awesome mid-day session, and i said to her, " Ha!, it's a good thing I don't put a notch in the headboard every time...
Just two nights ago we hit it in our favorite restaurant. The VIP was empty and the night manager said he'd make sure no would get in... :headbang:

My wife is pregnant right now and I would rather have sex with a donkey then listen to her shit :banghead:

they know exactly what they are doing....

they have the ability to control a man, COMPLETELY

live and learn

:cool:

I'm in the kitchen this am getting my cooler set up, just about to walk out the door for work. My wife comes out of the bedroom butt ass naked :love: and wants to get my advise about some marketing ideas for her business. I just start laughing. She couldn't understand what was so funny. While she was talking my mind is going boobies, pussy, pussy, bobbies, bobbies uh what? :p
I told her "honey all I can think about is screwing your brains out right now but I'm late for work. I'll call you from the car and will discuss this stuff, and be ready when I get home tonight!"
She should know me well enough by now!!!! :rolleyes:

hahaha fucking awesome

i love it

-b.
:headbang::D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members