over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women: what goes on their heads??!

I've been wondering a lot about this subject lately - and after going out quite a bit lately I've kind of come to a conclusion: there is two groups og chicks - one that don't like muscular boys(with muscular I mean guys with at least 18" guns), and then the other group that likes big guys. There is no one between.

When I go out there is lot of girls that just ignore me or reject me if I'm trying to hit on them. But then some girls just sort of do everything to hook up with me. I've almost dropped trying to catch up with girls I find attractive when I go out because if they don't like big guys it just wont work, I just stick with the girls that finds muscles attractive and comes to me. But the downwards with this thing is that most of the girls that come to me is sort of bad girls which like gangster boys, do drugs etc.

Seems almost like these girls know that you roids and are familar with drugs since your so big. The size also seems to tell them that you have a lot of respect among others and can protect her if she gets into trouble. I think the last few months 3 girls in my home town have hooked up with me and all of them was some kind of bad girl. The ironic thing was that after they got to know me these girls were all friends, and they started complaining about that I had been with her friend and she didn't know that and bla bla...stupid shit

I had a real stright and kind girlfriend 2 years ago, she had top grades from school and also was very good looking. Now I've met her one night when I was out, she hadn't seen me in a while(I've added like 40lbs since we were together) and was home on vacation. She came up from behind and very gently pickled on my shoudlers, I turn around and she takes to steps back and I could almost see the fright in her eyes, she was scared by my size and I had to reach out my arms and walk up to her to give her a hug, then she calmed a little down and we spoke for a couple of minutes. If I had tryed to catch up with her now, and if we had not known each other I would not have a change on her she would had ignored me for sure and I think that sucks.

diskey said:
most of the girls that come to me is sort of bad girls which like gangster boys, do drugs etc.

i've noticed that too

also its very often the white girls that usually only like black guys

LOL A good thread I always find these types of threads humorous in a good way as WE mlaes are trying to convince each other that we know how women think or secrets to getting them.
Advice I always give?
Get past the initial sterotyping and you are home free.
There aren't any secrets to picking up women just like there aren't any secret places to go to score or pick up women.
If you can get past those barriers that you think are put up you are there.
Like PHIL alluded too..strip away the muscle and what do you have?
You are still the same person and you have to think of yourself that way even if you are walking around 280 5%. Be confident and not cocky polite and make eye contact and chat.
Dress decent carry yourself well well groomed and act appropriately.
There are tons of exceptions to every rule because of the different types of women and what they want but most of the time they ain't looking at a man as a quick easy lay.
A guy at work always told me for every 10 girls you ask out you'll get 1 hook up...(And he's an ugly fugger skinny etc but hooks up every once in a while with a hottie)
I tried it once when single and it was pretty good odds out of 45 women I asked out over the course of 2 weeks I got 10 numbers 4 dates and a serious girl freind for 2 years anyway I thought she was the pick of the litter (at the time LOL) The law of probability and averages. You got to get out and mingle and hang out where women hang out..........so go shopping for your sister or friend in as many clothing stores as you can.

Plus I am always looking for extra pairs of support pink stockings PHIL has told me to squat in as they are the secret to thigh size-so it helps to shop in the ladies department. :D

Chicks really dig it when

they see you carrying the penis pump around in your man purse. Simply let it kind of "slip"out while grocery shopping or walking down the isle for church services. It kind of says in a subtle but masculine way that "I am a man that will go to great lenghts to please my partner, goddess, best friend, lover, partner, pet, or other.

Ivan said:
You guys ever notice even though you are ripped, yoked, handsome, some chicks just DO NOT want a piece whatsoever? Then they are holding hands with some 140 lb dork... Do you think a lot of girls are intimidated by muscular guys? You would think girls would LOVE to be with a guy who takes extreme care of his bod... Not so it seems more and more anymore. I hear this often (I am only at 220 lbs right now but have a good neck and traps) "He is cute but TOO big" WTF? Are you fucking kidding me? You want to tell me you would rather be with some skinny twerp who could not protect you from jackshit, or some flabby fratboy who burps beer up half the time?!

Or have a man who is tanned, trimmed, strong, and sexy as hell? Do you guys meet ladies like this? Christ it is like an epidemic right now...and I was with a girl for over 3 yrs, just when I thought I knew them...

LOL. This is funny because I just had a long conversation about this
with some friends because a girl I know told her friends that she wanted me
to call her. I found out about this so I went to where she worked and
after talking to her I got her number. I called and left a message and a
week later her phone is disconnected. After asking her friends what
happened they told me that the girl was afraid that I was "too good" for
her. WTF?

I do find that a lot of girls seem afraid of me. I'm 6' and about 240, I'm
not a huge monster but I'm much bigger than most guys. I've been
told by many women that I'm good-looking and my IQ is measured
in the top few percentile. I don't lie and I take responsibility for my life and
my actions. So you would think that I would be able to
find some women to date. That is not true. In this part of the country
(north-east) women are very stuck on image. What you drive is far more
important than looks or character. I call it the "Tony Saprano culture" where
bullshitting, loud-mouth bullies get all the attention from most women. I've
lived in many places in the US and this seems to be most true in the
north-east. I've hear this from other guys in my gym too so I know that
it's not just me. :eek:

I've decided that I'm going to stop trying to find dates and just wait for
women to approach me. If I'm going to spend the rest of my life as
a single guy at least I won't be wasting my time on golddiggers.

:mad:

I gotta be honest

I have never had this problem ive always pulled the best looking ass even the 10s that are stuck up take it like a woman and get the royal beatin LMAO :eek: :D

This is gonna sound fucked up

IMAGE is huge factor in big cities. I've seen a ton of dudes that play the part down in South FL that pick up the hottest chicks. I can honestly say that I've never lowered my standard and pick up hot chics on a regular basis...but one thing that keeps me confindant is when I get with a REALLY hot chick and I go down on them and it smells a funky. I know that sounds fucked up, but honestly I kinda like it, because it brings these REALLY hot girls down to reality. Thier shit smells too! There's nothing special about them. So they get the dirty nasty treatment just like a stripper would.

well i agree that ultimately women are greedy and want it all

money
looks
body
confidence etc.

its about the big picture, all things being equal though the more muscular attractive guy is the more attractive guy ....

also i think a lot of guys that think they are HUGE are huge, fat, bloated and not attractive in general...and have a misconception of what others see...

big is fine as long as your still lean...

cal said:
well i agree that ultimately women are greedy and want it all

lol bro you make it sound like that's a bad thing.. wouldn't you want the best of everything for yourself too? haha.. i hardly see that as greedy =)

after reading the 3 pages of this thread, I've come to this one conclusion.. Both the men and the women have got to stop bitching about each other cuz all you are doing is whining back and forth about the typical stereotypes. It solves nothing.

You already know you are gonna fail 99% of the time whether you are a guy or girl, it doesn't matter.... It shouldn't.. You can only have one chick to marry anyways so you already know you gotta sift through the bs with a bunch of them.

The more you THINK you know them, the less of an opportunity you are giving yourself to get to know that person. If someone turns you down, it's not personal, man.. Everyone wants the best for themselves.. Why would you blame them for that?

alpha-longhorn said:
after reading the 3 pages of this thread, I've come to this one conclusion.. Both the men and the women have got to stop bitching about each other cuz all you are doing is whining back and forth about the typical stereotypes. It solves nothing.

You already know you are gonna fail 99% of the time whether you are a guy or girl, it doesn't matter.... It shouldn't.. You can only have one chick to marry anyways so you already know you gotta sift through the bs with a bunch of them.

The more you THINK you know them, the less of an opportunity you are giving yourself to get to know that person. If someone turns you down, it's not personal, man.. Everyone wants the best for themselves.. Why would you blame them for that?

I should make something clear. I'm not complaining about women in general
but the women in my area. I've never had a problem when I lived in other
areas. Quite the opposite in fact.

I think there's a huge difference between wanting the best and being
blinded by unrestrained materialism. This will lead to a very poor relationship.
You really have to experience living among people like this to know
what I'm talking about.

:p

As an older member, I'm looking at this a little differently. Women will align themselves, as they get older, in a more social-economic way. Well educated, performing arts enthusiasts, business professional etc. From that alignment, in my experience, they want someone who is interesting. From that criteria comes responsibility (financial, moral etc) and from there come the basics ie, makes me laugh, compassionate, monogomous, effectionate etc.

There are no secrets. You cannot trick or treat over the phone, you have to put yourself out there and present the best you possible in a confident and socially appropriate way. Keep the conversation on them, pay attention, ask open ended questions and be thoughtful. Not a wimpy push-over, but thoughtful.

Personally, I would not want the type of woman who is attracted to me because of my size. It may be what gets her attention initally, but if that is what she wants, I giving off the wrong vibes. I want a woman with her own life, stands alone when need be, strong emotionally/mentally and loves the shit out of me for who I am. Not what I look like. Cause I aint real good looking!

Hell, if Daryn Kagan is dating Rush Limbaugh, anyone is game and anything is possible!

Last edited:
you could always take that NBA players approach.we don't pay hookers for sex,we pay them to leave :D

leap

I think it is more the era & society we live in nowadays. I dated most in my life during the mid-late '80's & early 90's. Back then, when you met girls the introductions were a very "mutual" thing. What I mean is, both "parties" said "hi, nice to meet you!" smiled, and shook hands. Never mattered who walked up to who first. You quickly found out if you had things in common, then went out for a date(and even if you didn't have things in common, you still went out!). Dating was fun as hell back then. You could take them to the beach, concerts, whatever. They didn't care as long as they had a nice time. Nowadays, women often give dirty looks, act big, and ingore you. The initial friendly intro's are long gone. The media has a big part in it. We are "told" daily that women have tons of confidence, they are ceo's now, beat up men in the movies & on TV, talk smart-elech to men whenever they feel like it. And they are afraid of a 240-lb. bodybuilder??? Women's talk is sure cheap!!! There are still some very nice women/girls out there, but the times we are living in also make it very hard to meet and date sometimes. I am 40 now, and am told I look 30-ish, still compete in BB, work a decent job, and have a small side-business of my own doing artwork, take care of my aging mom, go to church, enjoy bowling and small hobbies like that. But it doesn't matter, most women's attitudes now are horrible, and I will never "bow down" to any woman, or go chasing after them. I guess I'm just from a different dating era, but the feelings have to be mutual for me to want to date them.

Dude... you will never know what goes on in anyone's head but your own. Sure some women read like a book (i prefer the braille version :eek: ), but women are complicated creatures with eery powers. The girl I am dating now prefers me at 210 but when i met her i was upwards of 260. Looks really do not matter (after initial attraction). She thinks I am vain but does not understand what it is like to be really fat. I admit I have dysmorphia and what she can't grasp is that it was the gym that provided me with just that ounce of confidence I needed to even speak to her. This is honestly the first girl who ever scared the shit out of me. A little 130 lbs girl scaring the shit out of a 5'9" 260 lb small tank.

I liked that uneasy feeling. I would get knots in my stomach, knees would buckle, would get fevery. I knew it was love or I was allergic to her. :p

saint808 said:
Dude... you will never know what goes on in anyone's head but your own. Sure some women read like a book (i prefer the braille version :eek: ), but women are complicated creatures with eery powers. The girl I am dating now prefers me at 210 but when i met her i was upwards of 260. Looks really do not matter (after initial attraction). She thinks I am vain but does not understand what it is like to be really fat. I admit I have dysmorphia and what she can't grasp is that it was the gym that provided me with just that ounce of confidence I needed to even speak to her. This is honestly the first girl who ever scared the shit out of me. A little 130 lbs girl scaring the shit out of a 5'9" 260 lb small tank.

I liked that uneasy feeling. I would get knots in my stomach, knees would buckle, would get fevery. I knew it was love or I was allergic to her. :p

haha she thinks you are vain? lol... does this woman wear make up bro?

Maverick said:
You can also try black chicks. They love muscular guys. I am white and i do not know how many times I have been in places and walk by a group of black women and have them say something about me just loud enough so i can hear. Usually its along the lines of "check out that fine white boy" or "gawd damn he fine". And they are very foward too. if they like you they will let you know.

I shit you guys not. Black chicks are probably some of the hornest women on earth and now and there are alot of hot ass black chicks. Light skinned or dark skinned.

Once you go black you never go back.

Maverick

God damn your right..i love black chicks..and my skin color helps..i have a tannish complexion so they like the exotic look...black chicks like masculine men..so do eastern european....when i went to europe i had the time of my life..i can't wait to go back..muscles no muscles it all comes down to one thing if u got game..and how u carry yourself...the muscles do help a ton though.

Muraco said:
I think it is more the era & society we live in nowadays. I dated most in my life during the mid-late '80's & early 90's. Back then, when you met girls the introductions were a very "mutual" thing. What I mean is, both "parties" said "hi, nice to meet you!" smiled, and shook hands. Never mattered who walked up to who first. You quickly found out if you had things in common, then went out for a date(and even if you didn't have things in common, you still went out!). Dating was fun as hell back then. You could take them to the beach, concerts, whatever. They didn't care as long as they had a nice time. Nowadays, women often give dirty looks, act big, and ingore you. The initial friendly intro's are long gone. The media has a big part in it. We are "told" daily that women have tons of confidence, they are ceo's now, beat up men in the movies & on TV, talk smart-elech to men whenever they feel like it. And they are afraid of a 240-lb. bodybuilder??? Women's talk is sure cheap!!! There are still some very nice women/girls out there, but the times we are living in also make it very hard to meet and date sometimes. I am 40 now, and am told I look 30-ish, still compete in BB, work a decent job, and have a small side-business of my own doing artwork, take care of my aging mom, go to church, enjoy bowling and small hobbies like that. But it doesn't matter, most women's attitudes now are horrible, and I will never "bow down" to any woman, or go chasing after them. I guess I'm just from a different dating era, but the feelings have to be mutual for me to want to date them.

Could not have said it better than this.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear