advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Won 1st and the Overall at my 2nd show...

WOW...a compliment is hard to get from this one!!;):D

That is an awesome accomplishment Krob. Congrats to you and welcome to Pro Mo!!:welcome:

Miss Q you read my mind!

Great job, congrats! And welcome to PM. :action-sm

Miss Q you read my mind!

Yeah? that bad? haha thank you for ther support and compliments. I was about 151lbs on stage and 1 week out from my next show... probably coming in a little lighter and hopefully better conditioned!

I was never consistent until about 7 months ago... would workout once or twice a week... thanks! I've just realized that this is what I want to do! It's exciting!

Some people got it, some dont. You have it! To me in those photos you look like someone that has been at it seriously for at least 5 years +. One thing I would like you to keep in mind now though is your health, remember that in the end that is all that matters. I got carried away and 4 years ago I had a heart attack from a blood clot. Do not sacrifice too much in the sport.

Congrats! You look great, a ton of muscle everywhere...

Impressive win! Looks like you got the potential to be a Pro. Welcum to Pro Mo :cool: It's very rare that Tenny gives compliment and when he does, it makes you feel good...

i just couldnt contain myself on this one.

you and Miss Q go without saying.
YOU two are beyond beautiful

just sayin

:eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What the H*ll?!? Did someone steal you log-in information, or what?!?;) Gracias!!

Krob- how tall are you? What's your diet like...

Krob- how tall are you? What's your diet like...

Miss Q, I'm 5'5" and have a competition on Saturday so I'm no carbs until Thursday night. Prior to the peak week de-carb... I've been cruising in at 150 grams protein and 150 grams carbs. No fats added to the diet. It's the way my trainer has it laid out. He says and I just do. I've made serous progress since working with him but am very very open to thoughts and opinions. Especially from everyone here!

Here is a shot from a day ago... 2 days out... didn't peak for this show... using it as stage presence practice and to work on other presentation type stuff. Just a quick update shot!

**broken link removed**
By krystalrobens at 2012-06-08

Here is a shot from a day ago... 2 days out... didn't peak for this show... using it as stage presence practice and to work on other presentation type stuff. Just a quick update shot!

**broken link removed**
By krystalrobens at 2012-06-08

Legs look to have made huge improvments!! Had you depleated and carbed up to dry out im sure they would come very close to matching your upper body as far and conditioning!!

Stage prsance and posing are HUGE , that my biggest downfal is i looked mad or constipated when posing , ive got a perminate scowl i need to work out. Your last so pics looked like you were have a blast , i think the judges realy pick up on that

very motivating! well done!

Did another competition yesterday but didn't peak for the show... Just kept things tight and have been working on stage pressence and presenation type stuff. Felt very comfortable on stage! Will post a couple shots from it but just wanted to let everyone know how it went!

**broken link removed**
By krystalrobens at 2012-06-10

:headbang: Awesome!

awsome love the tats i want to compete one day so my tats won't hold me back look at my avitar and let me know i will put up new pics too the one is old i'm bigger but i will def slim down to about where my avitar is for a show you look great by the way and i love the tatts did i say i love the tatts lol you look awesome girl keep it up very proud of you !!!!! no joke hard work pays off i want to lift right now looking at your pics and reading your thread

you look better then me wtf lol and iv'e been on and off for 17 years lol but you look great pm me with your routine or if it's on here pm me with the link please

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws