advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Word of warning for those getting their tesosterone through mail order pharmacy in US

It started getting demonized years ago. Recently the women have had the rules changed for getting their estrogen(birth control). Where they can get a years script with no blood work with one visit to the Dr. I write to my congressmen on occasion about this. It may not do any good. But I have to think if enough men write them they may change the rules if they think there is enough back lash to where it may affect them getting re-elected.Women pushed to get thier way it may work for men too.

Yes, men need to make a stink about this. problem is that not enough men are doing TRT now I think. Perhaps once it becomes even more common then something might change. We need men in power, rich politicians, on TRT so they can see the hassle we go through and how the laws make us feel like drug abusers. It is so much more common now though then just 5 years ago. Hopefully the trend continues. I think it is much more healthy for men and could be a sort of fountain of youth for elderly men. Id like to see my father get on some. He is 80 yrs old and absolutely falling apart now. It seems like the government still views testosterone as just another steroid and something that is abused in sports, no man should ever need such a thing.

Tom Dick or Harry

Fuck I've always hated Harry..

You can have them hold it at a local UPS store. That's what I always have to do with my prescriptions because I'm always away during the day.

Yes, men need to make a stink about this. problem is that not enough men are doing TRT now I think. Perhaps once it becomes even more common then something might change. We need men in power, rich politicians, on TRT so they can see the hassle we go through and how the laws make us feel like drug abusers. It is so much more common now though then just 5 years ago. Hopefully the trend continues. I think it is much more healthy for men and could be a sort of fountain of youth for elderly men. Id like to see my father get on some. He is 80 yrs old and absolutely falling apart now. It seems like the government still views testosterone as just another steroid and something that is abused in sports, no man should ever need such a thing.

A lot of them are probably on TRT and don't even know it. lol.

Crazy how naive the general public are when it comes to medical care and prescriptions.

TRT is horribly administered most of the time, men usually get test levels that are too high and because they are fat (or because they take too much), they aromatize way too much of it, AIs aren't used by most doctors, and even if they are, they are usually overused and estrogen is tanked.

It started getting demonized years ago. Recently the women have had the rules changed for getting their estrogen(birth control). Where they can get a years script with no blood work with one visit to the Dr. I write to my congressmen on occasion about this. It may not do any good. But I have to think if enough men write them they may change the rules if they think there is enough back lash to where it may affect them getting re-elected.Women pushed to get thier way it may work for men too.

"Women getting their estrogen(birth control)."??? Women don't take estrogen for birth control, you are comparing apples to oranges. Birth control has nothing to do with Hormone Replacement Therapy. Now you could compare female HRT to male HRT and you would have good comparison, it's just as hard for women to get as for men. In fact, testosterone is a component of female HRT, along with progesterone and estrogen.

All women should have free and easy access to birth control and abortions because men are irresponsible as fuck when it comes to contraception.

Last edited:
The sheet he left on my door says I cant do that with the testosterone, wish I could. Its the law now I guess.

so you mean that ups,usps,fedex,dhl and anyone else that delivers yours meds for a medical condition knows whats in the box? If that is the case that is some fucked up shit right there

This is all part of the war on opioids, they are cracking down all scheduled drugs, dumb as hell but maybe it will lead to testosterone being removed from the scheduled drug list.

Doubtful. The government isnt really into going backwards on laws. Just making new ones

Something must have changed here because once I hit my out of pocket max for insurance the pins used to be free for me. I had to pay now, the report said the syringes are considered OTC. Before they must not have been. Insurance companies always looking for ways to not pay for bills.

I remember long time ago back around 98 or so I had a buddy go in to 4 different pharms in our town and none of them would sell him syringes. After that we just gave up.

Thats where feed supply stores come in handy if youre in a pinch

so you mean that ups,usps,fedex,dhl and anyone else that delivers yours meds for a medical condition knows whats in the box? If that is the case that is some fucked up shit right there

No, they don't know. All they know is that they need a signature. I think the box was labeled meds, but they have no idea what is in there. My guy said he has had a lot of them lately. I didn't really care if he knew so I told him it was test.

The sheet he left on my door says I cant do that with the testosterone, wish I could. Its the law now I guess.

Isn’t it a HIPAA violation for the mailman to know the medication you are receiving? Leaving a note on your door makes it even worse if he mentioned the testosterone.

Isn’t it a HIPAA violation for the mailman to know the medication you are receiving? Leaving a note on your door makes it even worse if he mentioned the testosterone.

Well, read the above response. They don't know. I do think they know it is medication, but not what is in there.

It is funny that they mark packages as having meds in them because I think that gets a lot of them stolen in the mail. My father ordered some oxycontin through mail order pharm from his insurance and it never arrived. It showed sitting at a sorting center in California but never made it out of there. Some worker probably stole it. The damn company didn't refund my father the money he paid for it either. Bullshit.

It's not the law but their policy. I get home delivery from Cigna and do not sign. 3 weeks ago was the most recent. Different pharmacies have different policies, as well as pharmacists. One of the Walgreens here won't fill 10ml vials and try to give ten 1ml instead because one of the pharmacists says he won't because 10ml aren't safe.

Doubtful. The government isnt really into going backwards on laws. Just making new ones

Agreed, but the legalization of weed in some states gives me hope! Hey it only took 60-70 years!

Big sticker on the box:

Steroids inside
Signature required

:D

Big sticker on the box:

Steroids inside
Signature required

:D

A big AAS stamped on it, like the A on people in the book "The Scarlet Letter".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131