over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Work asking for flu shot

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Am I a pussy for not wanting to take it?

How many have had it what are side eddects

I had a flu shot 1 time in my entire life and got the worst case of the flu the next week. FML

Ive had it for going on 20 yrs now and never had a single issue.

never taken it and never will!

My job told me starting last year, GET THE FLU SHOT OR STAY THE F@CK HOME FOR GOOD! (in a nutshell) took it, didnt want it. Never got sick thank God.

Am I a pussy for not wanting to take it?

How many have had it what are side eddects

I used to not get flu shots but I got the real flu this year and I have never ever been that sick before. Needless to say I will be getting a flu shot from now on!

The flu shot used to make me sick also about 4 yrs ago I got the flu and ended up with penomia been gitting flu shots for the past 3 yrs havent had the flu or been sick from the shots my werk makes us take em too.
My wife got her last flu shot about ten years ago she had some sort of reaction now she is alergic to chicken and eggs?

fuck a flu shot! did it once about 13years ago and got the sickest ive ever been. ill take my chances!

You guys should read up on what they put in the flu shot. I bet most of you will never get the flu shot after reading that. In fact, a lot of the "ingredients" in vaccines are very disturbing. I used to get the flu shot and everytime I did I would get sick.

You guys should read up on what they put in the flu shot. I bet most of you will never get the flu shot after reading that. In fact, a lot of the "ingredients" in vaccines are very disturbing. I used to get the flu shot and everytime I did I would get sick.
im with you. just like all the "vaccines" they want to give kids these days. then they cant figure out why kids are adhd, autistic etc.. goes with dogs too. i only get my dogs vaccines when i have to take them to the vet for something else and they call me out.

I`ve done a lot of research of vaccines. Search vaers.org, it will show all the adverse reactions for the year in a spread sheet, get ready its over 50,000 entries per yr with about 1 in 100 being a death. If your allergic to chicken eggs you can get flu vaccine, why? Because like all vaccines they are made with foreign DNA from other creatures. This means you are getting chicken DNA injected in you. A virus needs a host, unlike bacteria, so they need some type of cells to culture the virus and make the vaccine... follow me? Other creatures have different viruses, some of which we don`t know about. RSV is a respiratory virus that was for a fact introduced into humans through one of the polio vaccines that was cultured with monkey kidney cells.

The flu vaccine in the states is made months ahead of time based off a few strains that are Asian during the spring. Many times the vaccines given in the states are for strains of flu that are NOT EVEN HERE! But they made it and need to sell it.

Where did HIV come from? Another strange virus that came about in the major cities, NYC, LA, CHI, shortly after the gays were given hepatitis shots... Just saying do your home work. My 2 kids have zero shots of poison. There was also another study I read using Mucin (mouse) stem cells at UCSD at 3yrs, $5M in it was all thrown in the trash because of a strange virus they found.

unless they are asking for actual proof...do what you want and lie

flu shot doesn't mean you won't get the flu...so screw them

I'm not a vaccine conspiracy theorist ... if the black plague made a comeback I'd be lining up for a shot ... but as far as i'm concerned the flu shot should be left to old people who cannot fight it off ... a young person probably doesn't need to take the risk of the shot.

im with you. just like all the "vaccines" they want to give kids these days. then they cant figure out why kids are adhd, autistic etc.. goes with dogs too. i only get my dogs vaccines when i have to take them to the vet for something else and they call me out.

Iknow that's what in scared about I don't want to get sick.

But my boss said if you don't get don't bother showing up 2morow

Iknow that's what in scared about I don't want to get sick.

But my boss said if you don't get don't bother showing up 2morow

Unless you can show that for religous reasons your religion forbids you to, you will be out of a job. You have to choose which one is greater, standing on your principles or getting the shot and keeping your job.

Or do what I did when I signed my consent form for the flu vaccine, "I am being adminsitered a drug I do not approve of nor am I a willing participant, I am being forced to accept this shot and release no one by my signature". Thats pretty much what I wrote word for word. There is NO WAY your boss or whom ever can not be held accountable if you get sick or worst. And he or she can not take that out of a legal document. I got my copy last year and this year with this clearly hand written at the bottom. Good luck.

Scary stuff but prolly no worse than UG lab injectables!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws