over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Work forcing the flu shot

Lol at a board where 60% of people are injecting peptides with barely any research, 80% are injecting Growth hormone from a 3rd world country that is clearly not as pure as pharm grade on mass spec, and almost 99% of people are injecting Hormones from the same country.

Yet they are worried about a freaking flu shot , and its all a conspiracy for the pharma company or the government. GET over yourself, you are not that important.

This guy gets POST OF THE THREAD award. He sums it up well. I think we all put FAR worse in our body than a flu shot. And even thimerasol and its miniscule mercury level probably dont come close to the levels in all the tuna some guys eat and the heavy metals and other shit in our poorly sourced chinese raws in the UGL powders we are injecting into our asses. You guys really need to keep perspective. 2 months of UGL oil, peptides and tuna fish is far more likely to lead to contaminant exposure or heavy metal levels than a god damn flu shot. :D

Im not posting anymore in this thread. It's just an irritating thread. Half of you believe the flu shot gives you the flu. This is like an atheist arguing with a religious person about evolution and logic. Its futile.

Last edited:
Lol at a board where 60% of people are injecting peptides with barely any research, 80% are injecting Growth hormone from a 3rd world country that is clearly not as pure as pharm grade on mass spec, and almost 99% of people are injecting Hormones from the same country.

Yet they are worried about a freaking flu shot , and its all a conspiracy for the pharma company or the government. GET over yourself, you are not that important.

This has nothing to do with the flu shot being good for you or not or what is being injected into your body. It has to do with choice and what I want or don't want put in my body. If I want to inject some substance into my body, then that's my choice. If someone else is telling my I have to inject something into my body or I'm threatened of getting fired, then it becomes a problem.

I have a choice on keeping the job, but why should I be forced to make the choice unless what they are telling me to do affects my job. I understand wearing a uniform, dress code, washing hands at a restaurant, but saying that you have to inject something into your body, takes it past that.

Lawyer advised to tell them it's against your religion, they legally cannot make you do anything upon hearing this and if they threaten to fire you after you've said such then you can sue the shit out of them.

My wife works in the health field and they mandated that all employees get the flu shot, he told them it was against her religion and never questioned her again abt it.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with the flu shot being good for you or not or what is being injected into your body. It has to do with choice and what I want or don't want put in my body. If I want to inject some substance into my body, then that's my choice. If someone else is telling my I have to inject something into my body or I'm threatened of getting fired, then it becomes a problem.

I have a choice on keeping the job, but why should I be forced to make the choice unless what they are telling me to do affects my job. I understand wearing a uniform, dress code, washing hands at a restaurant, but saying that you have to inject something into your body, takes it past that.

Are you gonna complain about being "forced" to go to jail too if you got caught shooting heroin into your body? Because it's your body right, you ought to be able to do whatever you want and fuck everything else :rolleyes:

And my kids need to be vaccinated if they wish to go to school. It's about protecting others. It's called Herd Immunity. Google Polio Outbreaks. That disease should be history by now but some countries still living in the 5th Century refuse to take the vaccine. I worked it vaccines for 2 years. And don't get me started on thimerosal, especially in adults. On this website?

I would fire anyone who refused to take the vaccine. It's selfish. Your choice may adversely effect others. The same idiots complain about motorcycle helmet laws. I don't give a hoot if you get brain damaged, just don't make me pay for it. Are you going to write a check to cover your medical treatment and rehab? Nope.

Last edited:
Are you gonna complain about being "forced" to go to jail too if you got caught shooting heroin into your body? Because it's your body right, you ought to be able to do whatever you want and fuck everything else :rolleyes:

If it's illegal to put something into my body and I don't need it, then I get to go to jail. If it becomes illegal to put food into your body, are you going to do it? If it becomes law that you have to have a microchip, are you going to do it? Both are different. One is saying I can't have something in my body I don't need and the other is telling me I have to have something in my body that I don't need.

And my kids need to be vaccinated if they wish to go to school. It's about protecting others. It's called Herd Immunity. Google Polio Outbreaks. That disease should be history by now but some countries still living in the 5th Century refuse to take the vaccine. I worked it vaccines for 2 years. And don't get me started on thimerosal, especially in adults. On this website?

I would fire anyone who refused to take the vaccine. It's selfish. The same idiots who complain about motorcycle helmet laws. I don't give a hoot if you get brain damaged, just don't make me pay for it.

Flawed logic.

If the vaccine is truly effective then it doesn't matter if someone doesn't get vaccinated. Even if they contract the virus they won't give it to anyone else who has been vaccinated therefore making a "protecting others" argument irrelevant.

And I disagree that it's selfish. I have the right, and at least for now, the freedom to make my own decisions. I suppose keeping my hard-earned money and not paying for people who are capable of working to have free cell phones and EBT cards is selfish as well?

Flawed logic.

If the vaccine is truly effective then it doesn't matter if someone doesn't get vaccinated. Even if they contract the virus they won't give it to anyone else who has been vaccinated therefore making a "protecting others" argument irrelevant.

And I disagree that it's selfish. I have the right, and at least for now, the freedom to make my own decisions. I suppose keeping my hard-earned money and not paying for people who are capable of working to have free cell phones and EBT cards is selfish as well?

Listen fat-boy, your avatar still cracks me up, :) just glance at this link and if you continue to believe mass vaccinations aren't important then ummm, I dunno, there you go.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity"]Herd immunity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Last edited:
Flawed logic.

Heard immunity never applied to vaccine induced immunity.

The original definition of herd immunity applied to the protective effect that occurred when a population contracted and recovered naturally from infections. Natural immunity lasts a lifetime whereas vaccine induced immunity does not.

Short term and highly inferior vaccine induced immunity in a highly vaccinated population cannot in any way be compared with natural immunity acquired by the same group of people.

The herd immunity myth as it is applied to vaccine induced immunity took hold decades ago when vaccination proponents argued that vaccines provided lifelong immunity in the same way as natural immunity.

When this was shown not to be true, booster shots were introduced to keep vaccine immunity from “wearing off”.

To the dismay of vaccination authorities, outbreaks still occur in groups of children who have been fully vaccinated and receiving booster shots. Hence, the convenient blame game and finger pointing that is now occurring with unvaccinated children said to be the “cause” of such outbreaks.

The Logic Which Disproves Vaccine Induced “Herd Immunity”

Dr. Russell Blaylock MD, a retired neurosurgeon, says that if one takes a moment to consider the history of vaccination, the concept of herd immunity as it applies to vaccines unravels quickly.

“When I was in medical school, we were taught that all of the childhood vaccines lasted a lifetime. This thinking existed for over 70 years. It was not until relatively recently that it was discovered that most of these vaccines lost their effectiveness 2 to 10 years after being given. What this means is that at least half the population, that is the baby boomers, have had no vaccine-induced immunity against any of these diseases for which they had been vaccinated very early in life. In essence, at least 50% or more of the population was unprotected for decades.

If we listen to present-day wisdom, we are all at risk of resurgent massive epidemics should the vaccination rate fall below 95%. Yet, we have all lived for at least 30 to 40 years with 50% or less of the population having vaccine protection. That is, herd immunity has not existed in this country for many decades and no resurgent epidemics have occurred.

Vaccine-induced herd immunity is a lie used to frighten doctors, public-health officials, other medical personnel, and the public into accepting vaccinations.”

If you are a parent who chooses to vaccinate, note that the concept of herd immunity as it is erroneously applied to vaccines is being used to manipulate you into using scorn and fear to pressure family and friends within your circle of influence into accepting vaccination against their will.

Is this really the kind of flawed, divisive and highly misguided public health initiative you want to be a part of?

The Herd Immunity Myth and How it Pits Parent Against Parent | The Healthy Home Economist

Listen fat-boy, your avatar still cracks me up, :) just glance at this link and if you continue to believe mass vaccinations aren't important then ummm, I dunno, there you go.

Herd immunity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia isn't a great reference. Vaccines are man made viruses engineered by the government - fuck that period end of story, it's against my religion and if you want to fire me because of that then my lawyer would have a field day!!

It's not about 1 person, it's about the government putting a virus in your body or should I say the masses that follow the herd still thinking the govt has your best interest at heart.

I would never allow that to happen to me or my family, you really need to research more in to it.

This guy gets POST OF THE THREAD award. He sums it up well. I think we all put FAR worse in our body than a flu shot. And even thimerasol and its miniscule mercury level probably dont come close to the levels in all the tuna some guys eat and the heavy metals and other shit in our poorly sourced chinese raws in the UGL powders we are injecting into our asses. You guys really need to keep perspective. 2 months of UGL oil, peptides and tuna fish is far more likely to lead to contaminant exposure or heavy metal levels than a god damn flu shot. :D

Im not posting anymore in this thread. It's just an irritating thread. Half of you believe the flu shot gives you the flu. This is like an atheist arguing with a religious person about evolution and logic. Its futile.

What I'm complaining about is the choice to decide what is put into me. I'm not arguing if the shot works. I think about why should I complain about a flu shot when in the past I might have injected myself with an UG lab product. But that was my choice. I choose to keep my body as healthy as possilble and rarely get sick. I'm around people with the flu during flu season all the time and have never gotten the flu. No one gets forced to eat healthy and exercise to prevent the flu with a naturally high immune system yet this shot is excepted as " good for all" and "you're crazy not to get it."

I talked with a few people today at work and learned of more doctors refusing the shot and also more employees that are willing to be fired over getting the shot. So I'm glad I'm not alone at work. And thanks for the people here that are sticking up for me. I appreciate it! I think this post really gave me some resources and points to bring up with my report I have to hand in as to why I refuse the injection.

I'm not going to argue, I had the flu shot once when I was 17 and got the flu, haven't had one since then and I haven't had the flu, you just go right ahead and take that government shot buddy ;)

What I'm complaining about is the choice to decide what is put into me. I'm not arguing if the shot works. I think about why should I complain about a flu shot when in the past I might have injected myself with an UG lab product. But that was my choice. I choose to keep my body as healthy as possilble and rarely get sick. I'm around people with the flu during flu season all the time and have never gotten the flu. No one gets forced to eat healthy and exercise to prevent the flu with a naturally high immune system yet this shot is excepted as " good for all" and "you're crazy not to get it."

I talked with a few people today at work and learned of more doctors refusing the shot and also more employees that are willing to be fired over getting the shot. So I'm glad I'm not alone at work. And thanks for the people here that are sticking up for me. I appreciate it! I think this post really gave me some resources and points to bring up with my report I have to hand in as to why I refuse the injection.

If you have to turn in a report you better make it against your religion otherwise no other reason will be accepted in a court of law.

Could you imagine the uproar if society was forced to eat vegetarian diets and exercise to alleviate preventable diseases. The people would go mad. Riots!

its not mandatory where I work but if you don't take it they make it a complete pain in the ass, yes I take the flu shot, its not going to hurt and no im not going to get the flu from the shot.

It's not about 1 person, it's about the government putting a virus in your body or should I say the masses that follow the herd still thinking the govt has your best interest at heart.

I would never allow that to happen to me or my family, you really need to research more in to it.

I spent several years of my life working for a company that manufactures vaccines. And I will certainly concede their bias.

But how do you explain the elimination and significant reduction of diseases that killed, maimed, disfigued many millions of people each year prior to the use of vaccines? I need to do more research? Do you know anyone who contracted polio? Measles? My kids and their friends don't even know what chicken pox is, my whole first grade was infected, my father in law contracted polio. The arguments against vaccination are nothing less than absurd. And I've probably heard them all. What is your research Mr. Government conspiracy?

Please articulate how vaccines are anything other than miraculous. Arguably the greatest scientific advancement in the history of mankind.

Ps: Was Darwin a liar?

And to the OP, no big deal if you don't get the flu vaccine. But if everyone followed your lead here is another scientific commercial for the value of vaccination. Please thank your more enlightened colleagues for me.

.:The Great pandemic :: The United States in 1918-1919 :. . : The Great Pandemic : : The United States in 1918-1919 : .

The Legacy of the Pandemic
No one knows exactly how many people died during the 1918-1919 influenza pandemic. During the 1920s, researchers estimated that 21.5 million people died as a result of the 1918-1919 pandemic. More recent estimates have estimated global mortality from the 1918-1919 pandemic at anywhere between 30 and 50 million. An estimated 675,000 Americans were among the dead.

Last edited:
Polio, measles are a little bit different than the flu and haven't heard of a polio outbreak hat would be cause for a vaccine for it well since I can remember, same with the measles. But like I said, go right ahead and take that govt shot big guy.

Polio, measles are a little bit different than the flu and haven't heard of a polio outbreak hat would be cause for a vaccine for it well since I can remember, same with the measles. But like I said, go right ahead and take that govt shot big guy.

You haven't heard of polio outbreaks? It still exists, but only some of the poorest, least educated countries. Many of the people in those countries refuse the vaccine due their religion (typically muslim) and their distrust of science. Thanks to Jonas Salk the civilized countries eradicated it.

Your argument is based on paranoia, not science.

You haven't heard of polio outbreaks? It still exists, but only some of the poorest, least educated countries. Many of the people in those countries refuse the vaccine due their religion (typically muslim) and their distrust of science. Thanks to Jonas Salk the civilized countries eradicated it.

Your argument is based on paranoia, not science.

Polio was dying out before the vaccine was invented. Don't have time to dig up the facts right now.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131