over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Work forcing the flu shot

Listen fat-boy, your avatar still cracks me up, :) just glance at this link and if you continue to believe mass vaccinations aren't important then ummm, I dunno, there you go.

Herd immunity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:)

I have listened to some interviews and read some books about vaccinations that solidify their ueslessness, in my mind at least. I actually intended to stay out of the whole efficacy debate so we can just agree to disagree on this one.

I'm not going to argue, I had the flu shot once when I was 17 and got the flu, haven't had one since then and I haven't had the flu, you just go right ahead and take that government shot buddy ;)

Sure. Okay. The one year that I didnt get the flu shot, I got the flu. In time, it turned into pneumonia, and because of my asthma, nearly did me in. Lost 24 lbs during a 2 month period. It took nearly 3 months to be back to normal. Yep.l take that government shot.

Tin foil hats for anyone.:eek:

Polio was dying out before the vaccine was invented. Don't have time to dig up the facts right now.....

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poliomyelitis"]Poliomyelitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Really. Dont think it was dying out by itself. Just saying.:rolleyes:

Sure. Okay. The one year that I didnt get the flu shot, I got the flu. In time, it turned into pneumonia, and because of my asthma, nearly did me in. Lost 24 lbs during a 2 month period. It took nearly 3 months to be back to normal. Yep.l take that government shot.

Tin foil hats for anyone.:eek:

If that makes you feel better than go ahead - baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa; there is a lot of facts you people need to really learn before you start talking about tin hats and conspiracy theories. Yes, there are 3 sides to every story, yours theirs and in between is the truth which is where I try to keep my mind

If that makes you feel better than go ahead - baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa; there is a lot of facts you people need to really learn before you start talking about tin hats and conspiracy theories. Yes, there are 3 sides to every story, yours theirs and in between is the truth which is where I try to keep my mind

Baaaa to you to. Now put back on your tin foil hat. No one likes to be called sheep either.

Baaaa to you to. Now put back on your tin foil hat. No one likes to be called sheep either.

Hahahaha awwww, did I hurt your feelings, it's ok for you to imply shit about people but the minute they do it to you, you can't take it.

Hahahaha awwww, did I hurt your feelings, it's ok for you to imply shit about people but the minute they do it to you, you can't take it.

No hurt feelings. I have an exwife for that. :)
Just think your line of thinking is pretty whack. Good luck with it.:cool:

Then why is it still present in several third world countries.
WHO | Poliomyelitis

I can see, you wont change my mind nor me yours. We will agree to disagree.:)

Good! I don't have time to debate anyway....Ancient Aliens is about to start on the History Channel! LOL!! Love my tinfoil hat shows too!

Verstraeten) Thomas M.) MD) NIP, Division of Epidemiology and Surveillance, Vaccine Safety and Development Branch, Mailstop E-61, 770-639-8327.
EIS Class Year ofEntry: 1999
No previous EIS Conference presentations
Mackel Award consideration: No
Number of abstracts submitted: 2, priority this abstract: 1 Strong preference for poster presentation: No
Thomas M. Verstraeten, R. Davies, D. Gu, F DeStefano
Increased risk of developmental neurologic impairment after high exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccine in first month of life.
Background: Concern has risen on the presence ofthe ethylmercury containing preservative thimerosal in vaccines. We assessed the risk for neurologic and renal impairment associated with past exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccine using automated data from the Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD). VSD is a large linked database from four health maintenance organizations in Washington, Oregon and California, containing immunization, medical visit and demographic data on over 400,000 infants born between '91 and '97.
············ ······Methods:···Wecategorizedthecumulativeethylmercuryexposurefromthimerosalcontainingvaccinesafteronemonthof life and assessed the subsequent risk of degenerative and developmental neurologic disorders and renal disorders before the age of six. We applied proportional hazard models adjusting for HMO,year of birth, and gender, excluding premature babies. Results: We identified 286 children with degenerative and 3702 with developmental neurologic disorders, and 310 with renal disorders. The relative risk (RR) of developing a neurologic development disorder was 1.8 ( 95% confidence intervals [CI] ::: 1.1-2.8) when comparing the highest exposure group at 1 month of age (cumulative dose> 25 ug) to the unexposed group. Within this group we also found an elevated risk for the following disorders: autism (RR 7.6, 95% Cl = 1.8-31.5), nonorganic sleep disorders (RR 5.0, 95% Cl = 1.6-15.9}, and speech disorders (RR 2.1, 95% (1=1.1-4.0). For the neurologic degenerative and renal disorders group we found no significantly increased risk or a decreased risk.
Conclusion: This analysis suggests that high exposure to ethylmercury from thimerosal-containing vaccines in the first month of life increases the risk of subsequent development of neurologic development impairment, but not of neurologic degenerative or renal impairment. Further confirmatory studies are needed.

Background: Concern has risen on the presence of the ethylmercury containing preservative thimerosal in vaccines. We assessed the risk for neurologic and renal impairment associated with past exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccine using automated data from the Vaccine Safety Datal ink (VSD). VSD is a large linked database from four health maintenance organizations in Washington, Oregon and California, containing immunization, medical visit and demographic data on over 400,000 infants born between '91 and '97. [CJF empha

Methods: We categorized the cumulative ethylmercury exposure from thimerosal containing vaccines after one month of Life and assessed the subsequent risk of degenerative and developmental neurologic disorders and renal disorders before the age of six. We applied proportional hazard models adjusting for HMO, year of birth, and gender, excluding premature babies.
Results: We identified 286 children with degenerative and 3702 with developmental disorders, and 310 with renal disorders. The relative risk (RR) of developing a neurologic development disorder was 1.8 ( 95% confidence intervals [CI] ::: 1.1-2.8) when comparing the highest exposure group at 1 month of age (cumulative dose> 25 ug) to the unexposed group.
Within this group we also found an elevated risk for the following disorders: autism (RR 7.6, 95% Cl = 1.8-31.5), non organic sleep disorders (RR 5.0, 95% Cl = 1.6-15.9}, and speech disorders (RR 2.1, 95% (1=1.1-4.0). For the neurologic degenerative and renal disorders group we found no significantly increased risk or a decreased risk. [2] [CJF emphasis added]

Take a look at some of the historical data below showing various vaccination programs and the outbreak of that very disease either immediately or several years later.

-In 1871-2 England, with 98% of the population aged between 2 and 50 vaccinated against smallpox, it experienced its worst ever smallpox outbreak with 45,000 deaths. During the same period in Germany, with a vaccination rate of 96%, there were over 125,000 deaths from smallpox. (The Hadwen Documents)

- In Germany, compulsory mass vaccination against diphtheria commenced in 1940, and by 1945, diphtheria cases were up from 40,000 to 250,000. (Don't Get Stuck, Hannah Allen)

- In 1967, Ghana was declared measles-free by the World Health Organization after
96% of its population was vaccinated. In 1972, Ghana experienced one of its worst measles outbreaks with its highest ever mortality rate. (Dr. H. Albonico, MMR Vaccine Campaign in Switzerland, March 1990)

- In the UK between 1970 and 1990, over 200,000 cases of whooping cough occurred in fully vaccinated children. (Community Disease Surveillance Centre, UK)

- In the 1970s, a tuberculosis vaccine trial in India involving 260,000 people revealed that more cases of TB occurred in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. (The Lancet 12/1/80 p73)

- In 1977, Dr. Jonas Salk, who developed the first polio vaccine, testified along with other scientists that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. (Science 4/4/77 "Abstracts")

- In 1979, Sweden abandoned the whooping cough vaccine due to its ineffectiveness. Out of 5,140 cases in 1978, it was found that 84% had been vaccinated three times! (BMJ 283:696-697, 1981)

-The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

- In Oman between 1988 and 1989, a polio outbreak occurred amongst thousands of
fully vaccinated children. The region with the highest infection rate had the highest vaccine coverage. The region with the lowest infection rate had the lowest vaccine coverage. (The Lancet, 21/9/91)

- In the New England Journal of Medicine July 1994 issue, a study found that over 80%
of children under 5 years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

- In 1990, the Journal of the American Medical Association had an article on measles which stated, "Although more than 95% of school-aged children in the US are vaccinated against measles, large measles outbreaks continue to occur in schools and most cases in this setting occur among previously vaccinated children." (JAMA, 21/11/90)

Medical deception

So what are some of the true reasons for the decrease in disease in the last century? From his book Health and Healing, Dr. Andrew Weil said it best with the following statement:

"Scientific medicine has taken credit it does not deserve for some advances in health. Most people believe that victory over the infectious diseases of the last century came with the invention of immunizations. In fact, cholera, typhoid, tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough, etc, were in decline before vaccines for them became available - the result of better methods of sanitation, sewage disposal, and distribution of food and water."

Historical data shows vaccines are not what saved us

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner